[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your thoughts/approaches on infidelity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Born To Feel.jpg (40KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
Born To Feel.jpg
40KB, 500x632px
For over six months I have been thinking about how does one deal with a girl cheating on you. How does a real man deal with it? I've been staying out of long term relationships just because I'm afraid of a girl cheating on me. I wouldn't know how to deal with it. How to stay strong if it happens?
>>
A real man knows no woman is worth crying over. Especially not a cheating woman.
>>
we need to get rid of the concept of ``cheating''.

Dating is intended to be the time when you get to know someone. It's not supposed to be exclusive. We should be free to date multiple people at once until we find the right one.

After you both agree to be exclusive then the concept of cheating can be brought into play.
>>
You break up. You hurt. You get over it.
>>
>>17956197
They deal with it by dumping her, and going about their lives. A strong person is able to evaluate themselves and realize that the cheating was not their fault. That the other person is weak. Should the problem be within them, they will rectify it so it wont happen in the next relationship. How fucking complicated can this get? If you do not have this basic understanding then you are very feeble minded.
>>
>>17956197
Since my last relationship, i realized not to put all my love in women. I'm never going to marry, that's for certain.

Children are the future, I'd put all my love and trust in them more securely. No children would cheat on you with other parents. I'd be very down to adopt as well
>>
>>17956211

Haha, the "No children would cheat on you with other parents". I mean, it's a nice thought.
>>
>>17956203
Totally agree with you anon, however the problem is society is too damn conservative and don't talk about the difference between "dating" and "bf/gf." Or that it even exists.

Most sheltered individuals are very much clingers and self devote to one person because they do not have the skills to talk to others. Because of this, they require and judge their partners to be the same rules as they follow.

But this discussion is wayyyy over the heads of most anon on this board.
>>
>>17956216
>muh poly is nice
Fuck off
>>
>>17956216
OP here. So let's suppose you're already exclusive and get cheated on. How will you deal with it?
>>
>>17956216
>But this discussion is wayyyy over the heads of most anon on this board.

What do you expect from an anti-social anime board, to be the most social and fun people ever? Most people come here to escape real life because they can't deal with it/can't fit in.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.