[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women such bad friendship material? Every single time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1436210263402.png (282KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
1436210263402.png
282KB, 640x958px
Why do women such bad friendship material?

Every single time i've found someone fun to talk to and get along great with, I get excited because I dont really have friends. But then later they say theyre a girl, and I say things to the effect of "and?", andthen within a few days we go from having extensive discussions and chatting, to them comeptlely cutting off all contact with me.

I don't get it, I don't go after them, I ignore the fact that theyre a girl, and treat them as friends instead of treating them as a vagina, and then they stop being my friend. What gives? I'm not someone thats interested in a relationship, which you would think a girl would want instead of being hounded all the time, but every single time they say theyre a girl they go from a friend to a stranger. I just don't get it.
>>
Girls don't want anything to do with guys they can't control with/ laude their pussy over like leverage. What's the point?
>>
>>17956176
If they're not looking for friendship why would they waste time on you? They're getting back out there on the dating scene. You shouldn't care too much if you're not romantically interested anyways. Time to look for new friends.
>>
>>17956176

It's because you just happen to attact the wrong women. You seem to "befriend" women who want beta orbiters, chicks who want guys to validate their shitty personalities.
>>
You obviously talk to people online only, and you're getting ghosted by girls looking for male attention. Not really uprising.

They're not interested in being friends. Most people online are not interested in being friends or meeting you or even knowing you.

When you start to message them a lot they try to be polite at first, but then it just gets annoying for them, so then they cut you off.
>>
>>17956176
Girls want to take about mundane things with other girls who have the same perspective and experience as them. A guy cannot relate. Thats why you're stupid enough to not understand.
>>
>>17956183
>>17956187
This makes sense I suppose.

>>17956186
Yeah, I know, but it bothers me a lot.

>>17956195
Don't be a bully, nobody likes a bully except for masochists.

>>17956191
I work a solo night job so I don't have much time to people face to face. The problem is that its typically a three step process from what i've noticed. First they go "im a girl btw", then they realize i'm not kidding when I say i'm only looking for friends and not a relaitonship, then the next two days are them taking longer and longer to reply with fewer and fewer words until they go offline forever, from my perspective.
>>
>>17956176
Asl and like are you gay
>>
>>17956209
>I work a solo night job so I don't have much time to people face to face. The problem is that its typically a three step process from what i've noticed. First they go "im a girl btw", then they realize i'm not kidding when I say i'm only looking for friends and not a relaitonship, then the next two days are them taking longer and longer to reply with fewer and fewer words until they go offline forever, from my perspective.

It's the same even if you are interested in a relationship.
This is how girls (people?) work.
>>
You ask why women make bad friendship material, but you were friends with them just fine up until the point you found out they were women so that points to a different problem. Either you're treating them poorly after they tell you (acting more short with them or what have you), or it's specifically the "and?" that's the problem.

Instead of "and?" try "okay" or "okay, cool" and changing the topic. "And?" Is rude and antagonistic. They're telling you a fact about themselves, if you want to make friends "and?" is not the way to go when someone tells you something about themselves.

Imagine this:
>I had pizza for dinner last night
>And?
>I aced my final exam
And?
>I adopted a kitten!
>And?
>I got hired!
>And?

Would you want to be friends with a guy who did that to you when you tried to tell him something? Be it a one off or a regular occurrence, if you're not already invested in the guy and aren't cripplingly lonely you can just find someone else who's pleasant to talk to.
>>
>>17956217
What im trying to say is that, a conversation with a stranger online is mostly fun when it's new and you're getting to know the person. Then when novelty fades, people get bored.

Girls are also hyper sensitive to any sign that a male is being desperate. If you are the one sending most of the messages, they will eventually stop responding because you're coming on too strong and that is unattractive to women.
>>
>>17956214
Why does asl matter? Why does being gay matter?

>>17956217
I don't like it, its annoying. I deal with it on a near weekly basis. It's getting close to the point where I might just consider pretending to be interested in them just to keep the conversations going. It's lonely at night miles away from people, you know?

>>17956221
I could be treating them poorly, but I don't really see that as the issue since i've gone about it a variety of different ways all with the same results. Most recently I completely ignored the fact that they said they were a girl and kept going on the conversation we were on because them talking about themselves has nothing at all to do with the topic we were on, she just injected it into our conversation. And then she kept doing it over the course of a few days until I said "Why do you keep bringing up that you're a girl? I like you, youre a good friend to talk to, you being a girl doesn't really change that". And then she immediately unfriended me on skype without another word.

>>17956237
I get that novelty fades, but when me and some girl have been arguing over a topic for several days straight from waking up till bed, and then they just stop when they find out all I want is to just be friends, I feel like i'm in the wrong.
>>
>>17956253
Then in that case you are attracting women/finding women who're either just interested in relationships or boring people, or people who find you boring like the other guy said. The girl who kept repeating herself is weird, but a small, polite acknowledgement wouldn't go amiss in the future.
>>
>>17956253
>Why does asl/gay matter?
I've had similar experiences and feelings about women and I'm gay
>>
>>17956261
I'll keep that in mind.

>>17956263
I'm not gay, I know this for certain because one time a guy asked me on a date, and I said sure out of curiosity, and the moment he took me to a glory hole and told me he was going to show me heaven I said "no youre not" and left.
>>
>>17956271
You've been on some interesting first dates
>>
>>17956271
Lol I woulda done the same that don't mean you're not gay it means you have standards
>>
>>17956278
I went on a date with this one girl, first date, and she actually raped me. We had a few drinks, and she spiked my drink, and I woke up, or at least started forming memories again she was riding me, and yelled "what the fuck are you doing?" and it startled her so badly she farted on me and started freaking out. I got a restraining order against her that week.
>>
>>17956290
What the fuck is even happening in your life.
>>
>>17956292
A lot of bad things, evidently.
>>
>>17956263
Clearly an asexual Aspie <3
>>
File: 1417022983016.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1417022983016.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>17956290
Holy shit.
>>
>>17956176
There's also a chance you might be attracting people trying to catfish you for kicks. You're not taking the bait so they get bored and leave.

If that's not the case, then it really sounds like these chicks are desperate and looking for ego boosts
>>
>>17956176
1/2 out of curiosity, 1/2 to potentially identify one of your problems... Where are you finding these women? Dating sites?
>>
>>17956176
where do you find these women?

I have around 4-5 close female friends and we constantly talk about a wide variety of topics (ranging from banter to history autism). It all depends on where you meet them... Try a library or a hobby club.
>>
I'm a guy and I don't even want guy friends because they're gross

I just hang out my wife and this other girl
>>
I have a ton of women friends. I live with one, another is my best friend, the girls I work with are a blast, and besides all of my buddy's wives there's at least another handful that I like.

Online interaction is a poor substitute for the real thing, whether you're dating or not.
>>
File: 1475734273447.jpg (333KB, 1106x962px) Image search: [Google]
1475734273447.jpg
333KB, 1106x962px
>>17956176

>Why do women such bad friendship material?

Women aren't bad friends, YOU are terrible at making friends with women. You are.
>>
File: 1418854651153.jpg (40KB, 505x490px) Image search: [Google]
1418854651153.jpg
40KB, 505x490px
I am on a few dating websites. Being decently attractive, I get a good amount of interest. Most girls I would not want a relationship with, but some of them have a good personality and similar interests to me, so I try to start a friendship with them.

Every single time, they mistake my interest as romantic... and a misunderstanding happens. This happens even when the girl explicitly states she is just on the website to make friends, not a relationship. And when they get the hint, every single time, they end up cutting contact with me.

I'm starting to wonder if it is even possible to just be friends with a female around my age. I wish there was an online website where I could find guy friends.
>>
>>17957667
>tfw no tinder for making friends
You know, one where you'd pick people based on their hobbies and personality description and then talk
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.