[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend was convicted of manslaughter in 2012. He gets out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bobhuehue.png (109KB, 414x414px) Image search: [Google]
bobhuehue.png
109KB, 414x414px
My friend was convicted of manslaughter in 2012. He gets out of jail next month.

What should I go for the guy? He was 23 when he went in, almost 28 now.

I was thinking of throwing a party.
>>
>that realization when 2012 was 5 years ago.
>God damn...

A party is nice. Do you remember what he liked?

I'm also sure he'd like to around somewhat a lot of women.

Maybe like a bowling alley. That way he feel anonymous. Like he can blend back into society and not feel judged.

Also talking out of my ass here.
>>
>>17955687
Unfortunatey, his gf drowned while he was in prison.
>>
>>17955708
Jesus...

That's horrible bro...

Throw him a feast at a place and kick it then.

Sounds like this guy isn't a bad one, just got dealt a shitty hand.
>>
>>17955708
Get him a close friend of his to sleep with him

He needs a close connection to a girl that he had with his girlfriend, and although being friends with you is cool, he needs intimacy.
>>
>>17955673
Did he kill someone? If he killed someone it might be difficult to get people to show up and the atmosphere might be awkward. If he killed someone you should only invite his nearest friends who doesn't judge him
>>
File: makomess.png (116KB, 342x324px) Image search: [Google]
makomess.png
116KB, 342x324px
>>17955742
He got in a fight outside of an anime convention with some badge-less drunk who was calling him a nigger. The dude he was fighting died.
>>
>>17955776
>He got in a fight outside of an anime convention with some badge-less drunk who was calling him a nigger

>Violent nigger nigs
>goes to jail

What you can do for him OP is remove him from western society.
>>
>>17955776
proof?
>>
>>17955673

Help ya boi get back on his feet. Getting a job, or a life after 5 years in the slammer is hard.
>>
>>17955673
B8
>>
>>17955776
more details? whos fault was it he died?
>>
>>17955969
Freak accident I guess. He feel and hit his head, hard.
>>
>>17956184
Wow, he had a super shitty lawyer
>>
>>17955673
This is gonna be really hard for him because the outside world is gonna be a big shock.
He's used to all his time being divided for him so get him used to the concept of freedom by making an agenda with him. You can put fun friend shit for you to do together like parties and clubs and boring shit like get an apartment and go shopping.
Long term less concrete goals are ok too but put them on a separate list.
He's also used to having his fight or flight triggered all the time and that won't go away immediately. If there's too much aggression, channel it away from people and towards sports and vidya. If he's too withdrawn, make him feel safe by not getting too personal too quick. This last one is subtle but a lot of people can figure it out by feel.
Watch out for feelings of crazy euphoria or crazy depression, those are normal but need to smoothie out over time, not get worse and worse, or there's gonna be trouble again soon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.