[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a poorfag with no prospects live in la?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2736.jpg (71KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2736.jpg
71KB, 852x480px
How does a poorfag with no prospects live in la?
>>
Why the fuck would you want to? Its fucking mexico city at this point. They just legalized Child Prostitution, what the fuck is wrong with you for wanting to live anywhere near that shithole???
>>
>>17955647
It's warm and cozy
>>
>>17955647
How so did they legalize that?
>>
>>17955820
They made an argument that penalizing girls under 18 for selling their ass prevents them from stopping because reasons
>>
>>17955827
ITs so children with pimps don't end up with criminal records you dip shit
>>
>>17955635

Be homeless. Seriously though OP, there are a lot of warm and cozy cities that aren't expensive hellholes.

>>17955827

Yeah. If you hear the arguments in favor of the law it makes /some/ sense, but if you think about it more, it's BS. Now, Police won't be able to take underage prostitutes off of the streets, and Pimps will be encouraged to use more of 'em, just like how gangs use underage drug runners.
>>
>>17955827
>>17955839
God damn another thing about California that makes me sick, I hope they fucking secede from the US.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.