[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Called her a whore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: s.jpg (3KB, 195x104px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
3KB, 195x104px
Me and my girlfriend had argument. I called her a slut in anger. We didn't talk for 2 days.

I sent her a heartfelt apology. she didn't respond. I asked her to acknowledge the message and if there was any chance of making up

She said "Give me time and space"

Have I fucked up forever?
>>
Yes.
>>
I think it depends on the context. If you were arguing about her flirting with someone and you lashed out saying she looked like a slut, that's one thing. If the fight was completely unrelated to that shit and you just called her a slut to show contempt or to hopefully hurt her even in an unrelated way... she'd be a retard to go back to you.
>>
If you called her a slut while she had the choice of leaving you, you done goofed.
>>
Apologizing is a coffin nail, especially apologizing first.
>>
>>17955683
Doing so over electronic media even more so
>>
>>17955618
Depends on the girl. Talk to her in person though not over email/text.

How long were you dating?
>>
>>17955618
Idk why girls are so sensitive about those words.
>>
>>17955809
Because no woman in a relationship wants to feel degraded by the person they love, least of all during heated moments like that. She might be evaluating if OP really feels that way about her deep down and whether or not he's worth the trouble.
>>
Man these threads are the same everyday. The answer lies in "give me time and space" you melodramatic asshole.
We should just call this board /hisa/: histrionics anonymous.
>>
File: IMG_2043.jpg (134KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2043.jpg
134KB, 1280x723px
>called her a whore

Shit man... be careful.. you don't want crazy shit on the internet.
>>
>>17955819
Right, but it's not about the moment. It's about getting past the moment. Not talking to someone for two days over one word? I would've moved on.
>>
>>17955618
it all depends if you really meant it or not. If you did, despite all the apologies you can offer she'll know it is not sincere. If you just popped off and called her a slut like you would call a guy a motherfucker, knowing he isn't fucking his mother, then she might see it for what it was and forgive it this once.

However, I bet there was something you were arguing about her behavior towards or around some guy, she didn't agree and was defensive of him so you went for the nuclear option and called her what she is, a slut.
>>
>>17956046
You're wrong. But it's not your fault- you don't have a female perspective about how degrading that word is. Sorry bro, it's a societal thing.
>>
>>17956080
female perspective here :

I would not give a fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.