[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it all too much in a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1484223587210.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1484223587210.gif
2MB, 265x257px
I know all relationships take a lot of work and patience but I imagine at some point if the emotional strain is too much, it's just not working. How do I accurately gauge this, I'm starting to rethink my relationship of two years.
>>
Well we can't answer that in a way that's helpful to you until you tell us what's going on
>>
>>17955440
What information would be helpful?
>>
>>17955427
There is one other thing a relationship needs to work; forgiveness. If you find that your cannot let certain things go, for the sake of your relationship and your mental/emotional health, reevaluate your partnership and where you see it going.
>>
>>17955445
What's going on in your relationship, for starters
>>
>>17955449
I've got no problem with forgiveness, for some reason she likes bringing shit she's done in the past up whenever we get into a fight or even a regular debate so old wounds are brought back up and I get angry over things I chose to ignore because I wanted to pick my battles in the past.
>>17955452
^
>>
>>17955458
Maybe that's a sign you shouldn't ignore things that make you mad or bitter then
>>
>>17955458
Sounds like she can't forgive you, then and uses that as emotional blackmail during difficult moments. She may not be mature enough to handle the communication aspect of a relationship
>>
>>17955459
I mean upon self reflection, I was mad or bitter about them for petty reasons and weren't worth making a whole argument about. We'll be having a small argument, and she'll chuck out a snarky little comment like "you were okay with x, but not y?" When I've quite literally sat her down and explained that I dont like something but am letting it go for the sake of peace. She chucks these little jabs in all the time and it slips right under my skin, thankfully as time went on these kind of conflicts became less and less frequent and I've told her to stop doing it but she always says her anger got the best of her.
>>
>>17955460
I genuinely don't have anything outright for her to forgive, havent cheated, havent lied etc. if theres something, itd be small and based off some bullshit that she pulled
>>
>>17955469
If you truly did recognise that they were petty things, then they wouldn't bother you now.
>>
>>17955478
>its not the things themselves that bother me, or if they do they dont bother me enough to blow up over, its the fact that she turns it into little attacks when Im over here trying to be the peacemonger
>>
>>17955483
didnt mean to greentext that
>>
>>17955483
Then talk to her about it, my god
>>
>>17955487
I have mate, like I said in
>>17955469
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.