[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bestfriend is in love with me. We dated for a lil bit but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_mpwz0ruaOM1qz4rgp.png (405KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mpwz0ruaOM1qz4rgp.png
405KB, 500x397px
My bestfriend is in love with me. We dated for a lil bit but I just wasn't feeling it so we broke up and stayed friends. He keeps telling me he loves me and wants to kiss me, what should I do?
>>
Did you make it clear that it was a break up? What made it not work out? Cause that might have a lot to do with how he feels atm.
>>
>>17955359
I told him I just can't handle a relationship atm (I was going through a lot of emotional shit at the time) and he said he understands. He's dated people since so I thought we were on the same page. I dunno how I can make myself clearer. When we were dating he would only speak like he was my boyfriend over text, I think maybe I would be open to dating again if he would actually seem like he wants to date me outside of texting.
>>
Ughh, I've been in the guys pov in a similar situation before with a bf of mine. Atleast you gave him a chance. Props.

Anyway, do you mean he didn't do relationship stuff like dates, movies ect. And only just texted? I mean if it's based on that, he might not have the confidence to initiate stuff with you. When a guy really likes someone, sometimes they become to careful to not mess things up.

>>17955365
>> I think maybe I would be open to dating again if he would actually seem like he wants to date me outside of texting
Are you possibly giving mixed signals? It might be the reason why he is still flirting.
>>
>>17955373
>>bf
I mean best friend.
>>
>>17955373
I flirt with all my friends and he knows that so I hope that doesn't seem like mixed signals to him. I think if he would initiate something maybe I would try and date him again, he says he wants to kiss me over text but he bearly even looks at me irl. I wanna give him another chance its just that if we were to be in a relationship I would want to do things.
>>
>>17955391
Maybe he is just flirting back?
But honestly it sounds like all his confidence is in the keyboard. What you want to do is up to you, but if you want to give it a chance you might have to give him a little push.
Although from my guess he doesn't know how you really feel, and he doesn't want to ruin a good friendship, if you want to give him a chance you might have to show him your interested, or ask him out. Although that's just me taking a guess.
>>
>>17955415
Thanks, man!! Ima try this out, hope it goes well. I appreciate your advice my dude, thanks.
>>
gl.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.