[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF conffesed something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: artwork.png (287KB, 700x453px) Image search: [Google]
artwork.png
287KB, 700x453px
I've been together for a year. We took a 2months break after some problems and recently we started fresh once again.
We really trust each other and we have no secrets at all(i know that this might be a problem aswell).
Yesterday i made she confessed in tears that in that 2month break she had an affair with someone. When we took the break we did it to sort some things in our lives; we had no intentions to try other people(or at least that's what she told me).
I told her that i want her to finish any time of friendship with that guy(him being a colleague of hers). At first she got mad on me, agreed yet extremely mad. Told her that I'm not forcing her to do this but it's what it;s fair for me.
She told me that she will cut every communication with him forever but she will break-up with me as well.
Some hours passed; i just went so sleep as i was tired and had work in the morning, but she stayed awake the entire night asking me for forgiveness and begging me not to leave her.

What was the point of her getting mad at first? She threaten me that she breaks-up with me if i ask her to do this; I did not. She still did it and then bursted into tears and begged me the entire night (literally) to not leave her.
>>
>>17955193
leave her
>>
>>17955193
Seems like you do not know women at all Anon. She went with the guy to fill emptiness caused by your absence; every girl does that, does not mean she loves him.

Apparently she loves you very much, and you are just a fag for forcing her to end a friendship of hers just for your whim.
Stop being a cuck and have her close to you, just forget what she did for a couple of months. If you can not do that for your childish behaviour, I believe you ought to just plain leave her forever.
>>
>>17955193
>only together for 10 months
>had to take a "break" for 2
>she cheated
>gets mad not wanting to loose touch with him
>threatens to leave you
>then begs for you not to leave her

Jesus Christ ABORT
>>
>>17955218
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>17955193
Make like a prom night slut and abort that bitch.

No, seriously. If she goes after a guy, done. Nevermind ten entire months which isn't exactly a ton of time. Evidently not enough to instill a sense of loyalty.
>>
you get the fuck away from this girl OP, at least I would, lollll
>>
Abandon ship, abandon ship, this is not a drill
>>
>>17955193
You fucking toolbag, you moved in with a girl you've been dating for 8 months? Wtf am I reading?
>>
>>17955193
lol
>>
>>17955193
Ask her why she had the affair? Like was she a virgin or maybe she missed you I dunno.

Unless she has something you feel explains it then ditch her.
>>
>>17955271
She had it because i forgot about her, abandoned her for a while. she was angry and lonely
>>
>>17955315
For two months??? Please.
It's suspicious that she still wants to be friends with him to the point of breaking up with you. There are a lot of warning signs tell me to tell you to leave.
But you know her best so it's up to you.
>>
>>17955366
i think that she said that just to be against my decision. She's a bit hot-headed and usually reacts a bit stupid when i take a decision for her. From what i see she realized that what she said might lose me and panicked
>>
>Break
>in a relationship
You know break is "lets fuck other people for a little while" right?
>>
>>17955655
we kinda lived together, slept together etc like nothing happened <_<
>>
>>17955193
She wants to be able to keep the other guy orbiting her as leverage against you

"You wanna get into another fight? You sure? I can always go to Robs house" or whatever the fuck his name is.

You telling her to give him up isn't offensive because he's such a dear old friend. It's because he's a valuable strategic piece on the board -- who she also enjoyed fucking.
>>
>>17955193

Girls are like jews.

They shriek when they hit you.

Basically, they'll do stupid shit that hurts someone else, then play the victim when held accountable.

Not all of them are like that of course, but now you know that this one is.
Are you okay with staying with her, telling her and encouraging her that this behaviour is okay?
Or do you think you'd be better off with another girl, who hopefully will not act like this?
>>
>>17955677
I thought Pegasus was just being retarded, but you guys actually moved in together after only 10 months (or less?)
>>
>>17955682
she refused to fuck him. she only allowed him to touch her. We weren't in a relationship, yet she feels guilty towards me. she told me that after this happened she realized how much i truly mean to her. Furthermore she feels guilty towards the other guy because she allowed this to happen, got carried away and ended up broking 2hearths at the same time
>>
>>17955706
we actually moved together from the first days of our relationship. I know it sounds wrong but we do go along incredibly good. We understand each other's thoughts just by looking at on-another.i can't explan it well enough but we just go along perfect-mind and body. I just did a huge mistake and for a month i just..ignored and abandoned her. we decided to split for a while to save our relation
>>
>>17955723
OP. What the fuck. No.
>>
>>17955702
i can't see myself with another girl. not sure if it's a problem or not. I belive that after this she feels the same way
>>
>>17955729
why the fuck not?! would you rather spend your life with a woman that doesn't understand shit from you and you don't understand shit from her?
>>
>>17955734
Of course everyone wants someone they understand and who understands them. That has nothing to do with moving in with someone the FIRST DAY of your relationship. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17955741
it was actually pretty cool. lots of sex(daily for the first 3months; 3times a week now), we never grew tired of eachother, she's a great cook. none of us had to pretend or hide habits. it was and is pretty awesome actually and i never thought that something like this is possible
>>
>>17955218
>Calls someone a cuck
>advises them to be a cuck

I'm trying not to bite...
>>
>>17955193
Leave her. Nothing good will come from this
>>
>>17955634
but OP if she wanted to begin anew with you she would already have cut this guy off and no reason for her to be angry unless she wants to keep both of you and obviously willing to end it with you to maintain access to him. You see what guy is really her priority right? Sounds to me she is using you for a place to stay.

Also, you have to consider she had her eye on this coworker and that precipitated the break up
>>
>>17955712
>she feels guilty towards the other guy
oh brother
>>
>>17955734
Is this a troll? She cheated on you and you think she understands you?
>>
>>17955723
so she had to move out when you guys broke up? or she was living with you while she was fucking this other guy? By the way, she wouldn't be so worried about breaking his heart (after two months) if they weren't fucking.
>>
>this OP
>>
She sounds fucking psychotic. Run.
>>
You know, if you guys break up, it's not cheating.

I'm not justifying what she did, I'm saying don't break up with your girlfriend if you aren't ready to hear about someone else's dick in her.

I never got this shit. Don't half date if you're not expecting to make anything of it, don't have break up if you are. Mean what you fucking say and accept the consequences.
>>
>>17955963
Don't half* break up, of course
>>
OP your sitting on a bomb get the bloody hell outta there!
>>
>>17955928
It's okay anon, they have lots of sex and they understand each other at first sight :^) them separating for 2 months after only 10 and her immidiately cheating will be just a bump in the road of their obviously life-long, successful relationship.
>>
op is looking fot excuses to be a beta cuck, then why start a thread?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.