[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I get snubbed on facebook?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: facebook.jpg (8KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
facebook.jpg
8KB, 500x450px
A former friend shared a photo an old photo from 6 years ago on facebook that was the former friend, myself and 2 other friends. He tagged himself and the 2 other friends in the shared photo but not me. I am no longer friends with the former friend but still am friends with the other 2 in the photo (former friend still talks to them as well).

The former friend and I had a small falling out. There was never really beef but he was a toxic person so I cut him loose about 2 and a bit years ago (thats how long we haven't spoken for). So was it a snub that he didn't tag me in the photo of our group of friends from years ago too? I think its either a snub or he may feel awkward tagging me in the photo given we haven't spoken for years. I'm not sure but would appreciate your guys thoughts on this
>>
You care too much.
Fb is an illusion.
Wait a week and forget this ever happened.
>>
You haven't had anything to do with each other for 2 and a half years, why WOULD he tag you?
>>
>>17955178
Thats true, I do care too much about dumb stuff like this. I'm not sure why

>>17955185
I duno, its a photo of us when we were friends and we didn't have a nasty falling out so I'm not sure why he wouldn't. I guess since we haven't spoken for years I can understand, and that he still speaks to the others friends hence why he tagged them
>>
No I dont think its a snub
>>
>>17955205
Try to free yourself from stress that doesn't affect your life directly, it's a good habit to start working towards anyways.
>>
>>17955169
Probs just felt awkward.
If it is a snub then does that shit even matter?
One final option is (considering it's an old photo) that he hoping you'll say "why haven't you tagged me" and it's his way of reaching out and starting a convo.
>>
>>17955169
why do you care about facebook? don't you have any real problems in your life? dreams or desires? this shit is so unimportant
>>
>>17955310
That is something I need to work toward but stuff like this makes me overthink a lot
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.