[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agree?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1484375885149.jpg (78KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484375885149.jpg
78KB, 715x715px
Agree?
>>
>>17955081
implying I want my husband to go tell his mother "yah that's right slut suck this dick, I'm going to cum down your throat"
>>
If my husband were already disrespecting me, why the fuck would he listen to me demanding he go do something he probably doesn't feel like doing? I should call up his mum myself if I insist on bringing her into it.
>>
>>17955090
This seriously kmao
>>
>>17955090
>>17955103
So is pic related thing legit?
>>
>>17955081
I'm an adult and I don't need my guys mommy to fix things in our relationship. how childish the sounds like something a highschool girl would do.
>>
>>17955110
Nah, this "she had it comin'" attitude just assumes that being male and in a relationship automatically means that it's impossible for them to be unjustly disrespectful or rude, and that's just untrue. Things aren't black and white, you gotta look at these things case by case and take context into account.
>>
>>17955110
Neither husband nor wife should be stupid/provoking or rude/disrespectful. Both the "make him say it to his mom" and "be disrespectful to her to punish he really for being stupid" techniques are bad. You can just tell your partner that they are bothering you and ask them to stop like a normal person.
>>
>>17955110
everyone fuckes up drom time to time and I'd appreciate my husband not laying into me over it, but I'm not stupid and he's not a prick so it's never really been a problem. my mother in law is stupid as hell, the ditsyest women Ive ever met, I don't know how my father in law dose it
>>
>>17955115
Is this >>17955110 legit if it were meant to counter argue with the OP's post, anon?
>>
>>17955081
Go back to facebook with this shit faggot. This isn't asking for advice, and we don't want you here.
>>
>>17955122
I'm not sure what your asking. I didn't post >>17955110
>>
>>17955118
>Nah
What it says is one simply will not say anything blunt to you unless they're smart and stupidity provoke them. Like if you say something that's stupid, it would offend that person and will probably say to you something offensive. Also, why should that person should say the exact stupid thing to his mother and daughter if they've never acted stupid or done the exact provoking think like his girlfriend or wife?
>>17955119
>You can just tell your partner that they are bothering you and ask them to stop like a normal person.
And then start a war lol this is naive.
>>17955121
>but I'm not stupid and he's not a prick
So how does you or your husband ever even has a change to say something rude or disrespectful? Look, whatever your mother in law may be she is still his mother and being an adult if you say anything blunt to her it's stupid and provoking.
>>
>>17955126
Counter argument or btfo, faggot.
>>
>>17955138
no he thinks she dumb as hell to, she's always doing stupid things. like last week she put her Pomeranians in her new car and they stepped on the locks and locked the keys in witb the car running. burned up the engine. stuff like that happens constantly. I'm always honest with my husband, I'm not like a huge bitch or anything, I know how to be tactful but we communicate really well even about unpleasant things. we've never fought or yell at each other. that's why I jokingly said he'd have to go tell his mom to go suck his dick lol see >>17955115
>>
>>17955138
>one simply will not say anything blunt to you unless they're smart and stupidity provoke them

No, it says a man won't do that, but implies a woman for some reason will always be the first to instigate. But really it can go either way. People can say stupid or rude things without needing just provocation if they're jerks, no matter what gender.
>>
>>17955138
>And then start a war lol this is naive.
Wut
>>
>>17955148
That's good and I hope you both live happily ever. So do you agree that this >>17955110 pic post is a good tool to counter argue with OP's quote sincerely?
>>
>>17955138
>>You can just tell your partner that they are bothering you and ask them to stop like a normal person.
>And then start a war lol this is naive.

So how's your marriage going, anon?
>>
>>17955162
Dude, no. /adv/ isn't going to give you back pats and tell you you came up with a totally sick burn to roast your lady friend's dumb facebook post. The second image's reasoning is just as stupid as the image in the OP. Grow up.
>>
That shitistoo much work. Just as if you Sid the equivalent to him, if that would be ok.

People over complicate things in an effort to take themselves out of the equation.
>>
>>17955162
well no not really because if your GF irritates you that much you should just walk away not fight. and if it's an all the time thing then break up. being nasty to someone is never the best course of action, it's better to just leave the situation and not bother yourself. if you start throwing insults is usually only escalates the situation and lots of women love to hit over words because they think men can't hit back. it's stupid to even get into
>>
>>17955159
>No, it says a man won't do that, but implies a woman for some reason will always be the first to instigate.
It's because the quote implies a man for some reason will always be the first to instigate.>>17955159
>People can say stupid or rude things without needing just provocation if they're jerks, no matter what gender.
Like if a woman hit her boyfriend/husband with shovel for no valid reason or simply say dumb/provoking shit about her favorite person or thing isn't stupid. Wtf anon?
>>
>>17955162
A better way to counter-argue it would just be

>step 1: tell him what he said was rude or disrespectful and that it hurt your feelings
>step 2: ask him to not do that
>step 3: ????
>step 4: PROFIT
>>
>>17955182
I think you've gotten the wrong idea that if somebody disagrees with the second quote, they must agree with the first. What I'm trying to say is I think they're BOTH stupid and wrong.

I don't understand your sentence with the examples or why you brought them up.
>>
>>17955186
tell him what he said was rude or disrespectful and that it hurt your feelings
>>step 2: ask him to not do that
This is good but can't better that post.

Like if he will listen without saying "then stop doing stupid or provoking shit, Karen."
>>
With the way I talk to my mother sometimes this wouldn't affect me in any way if i had a wife. I get frustrated with my mom and raise my voice at her. I got frustrated with my ex too. She would always not notice something obvious or be too slow at something. I always felt like I was in top gear while she was chugging along in the slow lane. I was never excessively mean though (just a bit pissy) and mostly I was nice. Some things would just trigger me.
>>
>>17955197
>somebody disagrees with the second quote, they must agree with the first.
You misunderstood, anon.>>17955197
>What I'm trying to say is I think they're BOTH stupid and wrong.
You're wrong here maybe because missing the point.
>>
>>17955197
Also, you have no valid argument to prove that second post is stupid. Merely saying it stupid isn't acceptable.
>>
What if you just don't date guys who insult you for no reason?
Or stop deserving to be insulted?
>>
>>17955110
>A man will never be disrespectful unless the woman starts it first

Do you see why this is a silly statement?
>>
>>17955230
I said it up here >>17955159 and here >>17955118
>>
>>17955238
>Do you see why this is a silly statement?
>>A man will never be disrespectful unless the woman starts it first
And vise-versa. I still don't see the second post beinf silly anon?
>>
>>17955081
>Mom I really can't stand all this weight you've gained. When you cowgirl it feels like a bull is stomping on my pelvis

Yeah I'm gonna have to say no.
>>
>>17955258
*being
>>
>>17955258
It doesn't say and vise-versa. It just says that, and then that other bit about the mother/daughter thing that continues to assume that the issue must be related to the female being the instigator. I already think the part about dragging other women into a couple's squabble is obviously pointless so I was gonna avoid touching it.

Is that image meant to be sarcastic? Because if so, it's not conveying it well enough to give me that impression at first look.
>>
>>17955243
Every action has equal and opposite reaction but you're too dumb to understand it.
>>
>>17955274
>every action has equal and opposite reaction

So does that mean that the woman's provocative action/statement must in turn have been proceeded by a provocative action/statement from the man as well? When does it start then?

Give me an example of a situation in which the quote is useful.

Oh and if we're gonna go by >>17955230 you can't just call somebody stupid, you gotta provide a valid argument.
>>
>>17955272
I'll rephrase it again to make you understand it better:

A boyfriend or husband won't simply say anything to his girlfriend or wife unless they've done something stupid or provoking. Also, why should he write it down on a paper and deliver it to his mother or hand it to his daughter if they've not said or done the exact stupid or provoking shit like his girlfriend or wife?

Get that?
>>
fools, nothing will ever be okay

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6z6qZ4s774
>>
>>17955287

>A boyfriend or husband won't simply say anything to his girlfriend or wife unless they've has done something stupid or provoking.

that's not true tho there are plenty of men who pick fights. my dad would try to start a fight with my mom over anything. someone pissed him off at work, he takes it out on her. men can start fights over nothing just as easily as a woman can.
>>
>>17955287
But plenty of husbands do say rude things to their girlfriends or wives without them having to have been provoked (and, wives will in turn say rude things to their husbands if we're being fair). In fact, they do so so readily that these kinds of situations are the first things assumed when looking at the OP image. See >>17955090 and >>17955260. Unless you count being too fat as doing something stupid that warrants a rude remark.

>I already think the part about dragging other women into a couple's squabble is obviously pointless so I was gonna avoid touching it.

I stand by this. You don't have to reiterate that part.
>>
>>17955291
>that's not true tho there are plenty of men who pick fights. my dad would try to start a fight with my mom over anything. someone pissed him off at work, he takes it out on her. men can start fights over nothing just as easily as a woman can.
Then that person is a complete fucking asshole. And the counter argument pic isn't for assholes. Also, the woman is stupid for marrying an asshole lol
>>
>>17955299
See>>17955301
>>
>>17955301
I'm pretty sure the original pic is aimed straight at dealing with assholes, so to make a decent counter argument you must take that into account. Also assholes are so proliferous they should just always be taken into account to begin with.
>>
>>17955291
>>17955299
Also, it is foolish to even ask such person to write it down down on a paper and deliver to his mother or hand it to his daughter because that would be stupid. I stand by this >>17955110 pic post because I it is valid as a counter argument to the stupid quote.
>>
>>17955313
You seem to be the only person here that thinks so.
>>
>>17955301
your counter argument is stupid and childish. o you pissed me off so I'm going to talk shit now. that's all your argument is. and about half of all men and women are shit heads that start fights over nothing just because they are in a bad mood. your counter argument is wrong in more then one way.
>>
>>17955307
>I'm pretty sure the original pic is aimed straight at dealing with assholes
No assholes don't give a shot about mother or daughter. First thing they'll never write a note and second they would write and even show it to their mom or daughter or sister while giving you the middle finger with a smirk lol.
>>
>>17955318
Wait, no, lemme edit that. I think everybody here actually agrees
> it is foolish to even ask a person to write it down down on a paper and deliver to his mother or hand it to his daughter because that would be stupid
I know I do.

But you're alone in thinking
>>>17955110 pic post because is valid as a counter argument to the stupid OP quote.
>>
>>17955323
I didn't say the original pic was a good way to deal with assholes, just that it was written with assholes in mind. If you're going to be rude or disrespectful to your partner, you're already doing an assholish thing.
>>
>>17955331
Listen bub, someone simply won't say something rude or disrespectful to anyone without their action or consent. Get this much and consider the fact that second pic post is a good counter point to a stupid quote. Period.
>>
>>17955344
So what are the provocative actions to situations like >>17955090 and >>17955260?
>>
>>17955349
So what are the provocative actions to situations like >>17955090 # and >>17955260 #?
The girlfriend or wife is being stupid because she has forgotten that only her boyfriend or husband can say her that because she is the only one who can do that for him and not his mother or daughter and elling him to say that to them is stupid. Anything else?
>>
>>17955357
What? No, I'm not talking about the mother or daughter. Ignore that, that came from these being replies to the OP image. I'm saying if my husband says to me
>yah that's right slut suck this dick, I'm going to cum down your throat
or
> I really can't stand all this weight you've gained. When you cowgirl it feels like a bull is stomping on my pelvis
What do you think I must have done to deserve that?
>>
>>17955320
>your counter argument is stupid and childish.
You stupid and childish.
Pissing someone is stupid in the first place unless has done something stupid to piss someone. My counter argument hit right in the stupid.

>>17955320
>and about half of all men and women are shit heads that start fights over nothing just because they are in a bad mood.
That is because they're stupid. Who start fight over frivolous reasons. Like, common

>my wife just arrived late night tired and worn out and I was home all day doing happy shit and now I'll talk her and she won't get annoyed
That's what a stupid person does.

Also, taking out others' anger on loved ones is stupid too.
>>
>>17955081
Why is this gendered?

Just as many wives need to learn respect too, if not more.
>>
>>17955370
Are you drunk? You seem to be getting progressively more ranting and making more spelling and grammar mistakes as the thread goes on. Maybe you should go to bed, man.
>>
>>17955363
>>yah that's right slut suck this dick, I'm going to cum down your throat
That's not bad and you should not get offended because you're his wife and the only one who can act like a slut and suck his dick and take his cum down your throat. Because you're his partner life and sexual.

> I really can't stand all this weight you've gained. When you cowgirl it feels like a bull is stomping on my pelvis
Change position or loss your weight.
>>
>>17955377
Silly anon. In modern times, feminism teaches that women cannot do or be anything wrong, therefore blame is always solely placed on the man
>>
>>17955378
I'm not drunk. Just tired answering your stupid post.
>>
>>17955388
*lose
>>
>>17955388
So how would you take your partner saying
>yah that's right pussy fuckboi eat this pussy, I'm going to squirt in your face

or

>I really can't stand all this weight you've gained. When you fuck me it feels like a bull is stomping on my pelvis

Are you really going to not be offended she's disrespecting you and thank her for giving you the privilege of giving her oral? Are you gonna go out and lose weight for her? Are you some kind of faggot?

Do you think your quote still holds up when its saying
>A boyfriend or husband won't simply say anything rude or disrespectful [like "I really can't stand all this weight you've gained. When you cowgirl it feels like a bull is stomping on my pelvis"] unless his girlfriend/wife has done something stupid or provoking [like being in the wrong position or being too fat]. I know this quote is about respecting women but that is no excuse for doing stupid/provoking shit [like fucking in the wrong position or being too fat] to be quite honest.

or

>A boyfriend or husband won't simply say anything rude or disrespectful [like "you are a slut suck this dick"] unless his girlfriend/wife has done something stupid or provoking [like sucking dick]. I know this quote is about respecting women but that is no excuse for doing stupid/provoking shit [like sucking dick] to be quite honest.

Do you think people will respect it if you post it like that?
>>
>>17955412
>unless his girlfriend/wife has done something stupid or provoking
Gaining weight is stupid and provoking. Ask me why. Unless the guy is okay and prefer fat woman.

>unless his girlfriend/wife has done something stupid or provoking
Why would the person even say that without any consent? There has to be something she has said or done that made him say her "you are a slut suck this dick" and for something like "sucking his dick" then you're mentally retarded or forcing to win an argument you can't win or the man is being too kind to her.

Also, I don't care what people think or until I'm right and the quote is stupid.
>>
>>17955464
How about this. I think that you are a slut and should suck my dick. You've provoked me to say this by your posts in this thread. Now, how does it feel?
>>
>>17955497
I think you're an idiot. That's what I feel.

Reason? You forced yourself to win an yet didn't win kek

See this >>17955110 pic post? it is a sole counter argument to a stupid quote.
>>
I honestly think it's pretty good advice and shouldn't be for just a single gender. It's not about actually going and getting them involved with the argument or rules on how to talk dirty. Of course that's not an appropriate idea in those situations. It's about forcing your partner to shift his or her perspective. If it's something you wouldn't say to someone else you love and aren't angry at, it's something you shouldn't say to the person you love and are angry at. It's not constructive, it just makes things worse and hurts someone in a way you can't take back.
>>
>>17955412
He necessarily need not to say that to his mom or daughter as he's saying it to the person he has an intercourse with and has right to say anything to her as he's not having intercourse with his mom or daughter. That simple idiot.
>>
>>17955522
Get out.
>>
>>17955090
>>17955103
And that's the end of the thread folks.
>>17955110
Nice bait, some people are actually lapping it up.
>>
>>17955528
>>17955528
Seems pretty straightforward You shouldn't call your girlfriend or boyfriend a retarded cunt because they tend to forget to take the trash out. You shouldn't say "I hope you die" because they called you a retarded cunt. Do you think that solves anything or makes for a healthy and happy relationship one? No, of course not.
>>
>>17955524
I don't think he should say it to his mom or daughter. I think he doesn't have a right to say it to hos wife because "well she must be asking for it somehow"
>>
>>17955517
And it's also a stupid quote itself
>>
>>17955538
>You shouldn't call your girlfriend or boyfriend a retarded cunt because they tend to forget to take the trash out.
Why would I tell my girlfriend or boyfriend to take thrash out in the first place if it meant for a healthy relationship? Retards in this thread phew.
>>
>>17955544
It's not a quote dumbass.
>>
>>17955539
>"well she must be asking for it somehow"
If she's not asking for a really ling time then it's provoking and will probably lead to "slut suck this dick."
>>
>>17955081
this isn't literal you fagotts, its fugurative, the only almost literal bit is the last bit: "If he can't say it to his mother, or doesn't want another man to one day say it to his daughter, he shouldn't be saying it to you" that's true (with the valid caveat of "yah that's right slut suck this dick, I'm gonna cum down your throat")
>>
>>17955548
Who said you told her she had to? You guys mutually agreed on a division of chores somewhere along the line and that was one of hers. She regularly forgets to and garbage piles up. Sometimes you do it for her, but you're sick of feeling like you're always doing her share of the work on top of your own and you feel like she doesn't pull her weight around the house. She's not trying to be lazy or unfair to you though, she's just forgetful.

The point of the OP, and the point of the scenario, is to think before you speak. If you weren't angry at this person would it be something you would say? If it's not, you shouldn't be saying it when you're angry either.
>>
>>17955561
>You guys mutually agreed on a division of chores somewhere along the line and that was one of hers.
No we never agreed on any such things.
>>
>>17955558
Why should he say "yah that's right slut suck this dick, I'm gonna cum down your throat" to his mother or daughter when he's a girlfriend or wife who is being a pussy when it comes to sex? Also, he's not fucking his mother or daughter but wife. How stupid is the quote.
>>
>>17955533
Ah, nice try samefag SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
Pic related is bullshit. It attempts to hijack the often hard won love and respect held for specific women in a guys life and apply them to another situation.

Also assuming the daughter is also the wife/girlfriends kid that is kind of messed up. Also the rude/disrespectful thing is kind of subjective, also depending on the mother you might find she agrees with him and is glad to take sides against your ass.

Actually, I think this was made and aimed at men not women to get men to think on a typical male level.

You like to eat meat huh? But imagine if what that chicken burger went through HAPPENED TO YOUR DICK. Not so tasty now huh?
>>
>>17955585
This is some new kind of retarded shit.
>>
>>17955585
This is correct isn't it?>>17955110
>>
I think in all honesty if you view relationships and interactions between people are combative with winners and losers this will colour your thinking and it is kind of childish and as such applying any logic to it is fruitless. It is a complete waste of time trying to invoke complex gender issues during an argument where one side is committed to winning. I know that lots of people enjoy being in relationships where there is a constant amount of background drama and stress, they consider it normal and healthy, maybe I'm badly adjusted or something, but I'm pretty strict with myself and others in what I will tolerate.

I see childish behaviour in most women who play the 'you've got to be a real man to handle this crazy bitch' kind of character. I could never be with somebody like this. The image posted and the subsequent one is unfortunately indicative of the anti-intellectualism and worship of stupidity which is most likely not becoming increasingly common, likely has always been common, just sheltered from it on the internet previously.

For me the adult thing to do is just to avoid people like this. It sounds kind of old fashioned, but I think that being authentic and being strong enough to carry through with it is about the most progressive thing you can do.

So don't say 'rude or disrespectful' things to somebody you claim to love. Just leave them. Ticks the 'don't try to change somebody' box huh? Also good luck speaking to my mother about anything to do with me. The women is completely self obsessed and would rapidly turn it into drama about herself and anyone approaching her with anything gets what they deserve.
>>
File: i shiggity diggerer.jpg (35KB, 178x197px) Image search: [Google]
i shiggity diggerer.jpg
35KB, 178x197px
>Implying I haven't put my mother in the fucking hospital for swinging a bat at me

We're on speaking terms now that shes off drugs but come on anything I'd call you I've already called her a million billion times.
>>
>>17955081
Ain't nobody got time for all that.

The relationship one man has for his woman is worlds different than he will have for his mother or daughter, so that doesn't even make sense. Why would you say somehing to your daughter that you would your wife?

"Oh baby, I love the way you **** my ****"

Yeah, say that to your daughter. Makes sense, right? There are both positive and negative things you can/can't say depending on your relationship to that individual.
>>
If you need his/her mum you qhould worry he loves her more than you. But this show respect to you from mum. Whatever for ni disrespect of someone before someone, try to talk truly better than ask someone else to help. Someone not used to violence would calm her down. The best is never to get used to violence.
I'm OK if you understand all thèse points.
>>The best would be he respects you more than his mother. Fix out this point with her mum?
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.