[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my girlfriend cheating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: dr.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
dr.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
Met girlfriend on tinder. Been together like 2 months.
She left for europe last week. I went onto her tinder (because I still had her in messages) and saw her distance had changed drastically.

I thought she must be active on it. i called her on it and she said she swore she wasn't swiping. She said she was just notified of matches and superlikes so she clicked into it. She said she had'nt swiped in like a month.

I'm confused, how would she be matching with people if she wasn't swiping. How would she be getting superlikes.
Would they have been from months ago.
I thought you weren't shown on tinder if you weren't active.

Can anyone help??
>>
Yes she's cheating.
>>
Your profile is hidden from the stack after one week of inactivity (since last opening the app), but people you have already liked will still see your profile in their queue, so she could be telling the truth.

However, if she had even a little bit of respect for you, she would have turned off discovery/deleted her profile as soon as you became official.
>>
>>17955952
This.

You shouldn't have a tinder if you're serious about someone.
>>
File: 1475088768169.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1475088768169.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>17955025
>met girlfriend on tinder
>is she cheating
My sides. Try real dating next time dude. Online dating is for hook ups and flings only.
>>
there's free apps that let you see her location and last online-status. Atleast for Android.
>>
>>17955025
you fellers are crazy thinking you'll find a wife on a fuck app
>>
>>17955952
>>17955964
OP still has his tinder active aswell

>>17955964
>>17956077
This.
>>
>>17955025
women are addicted to attention and validation op that bitch is not going to delete that hookup app anytime soon. also she could be looking to replace at the same time for a better deal. that is how women are always looking for a better deal.
>>
>>17956086
Well he evidently still does have the app, but could have discovery disabled on his end. What's your point?
>>
>>17956319
Exactly. Op is also a faggot. Additionally two months isn't a solid relationship. She should have back ups in her que.
>>
File: 1479491763399.png (71KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479491763399.png
71KB, 249x225px
>met girlfriend on tinder
>>
>>17955025
Wat. Does internet points count as cheating now?
Then technically you're cheating on her right now with us.
>>
>>17955025
Looks like you got yourself a fine specimen of Female Westernus

drop and move on because she shouldn't have a tinder account in the first place while you're dating
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.