[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stalker Ex At Work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: sad-girl.jpg (32KB, 656x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-girl.jpg
32KB, 656x480px
So I got a job at the women's center of my university, and my stalker ex just happens to work there.

I was not the least bit aware that he works at the center, nor that he's been a regular since 2010. But he's so well liked by everyone. Very chummy. They consider him a committed feminist. And has built a phenomenal reputation over there.

But roughly ten years ago, he kept stalking me after I repeatedly rejected him. And it got so persistent and aggressive that I had to call the cops. But since we were both in high school at the time, they said they couldn't do anything, and let him go. And I hadn't seen him until now.

I don't know what to do about it. I want to tell them what happened, but he's on such good terms, and so well liked by them, that I don't know who to trust. It took me nearly a year to get a job at the center, so I don't want to sacrifice all my hard work. And he doesn't seem to recognize me.

But I feel completely unsafe now. And I feel utterly betrayed that a center dedicated to the safety of women and survivors like me would hire such a man. But that's so intrinsically the case. :(
>>
So he hasn't done anything? He didn't do anything for ten years? The last time he did anything was at an age too young for it to mean anything? And you want to ruin his reputation over something baseless?
>>
>>17954815
It was such a long time ago. Maybe he turned things around and became a better person after his run in with the cops. Just try to steer clear of him, and if you do run into him and he makes any unwanted advances, or tries to talk to you after you've made it clear that you don't want to talk, tell someone in charge there.
>>
>>17954998
this 100% it seems like this guy was just a little hung up over you in highschool, like lots of teens are over relationships at that age, and you want to play the victim and ruin this guy's life over a very minor mistake he made as a child a decade ago. like you want to get him fired, lol though I suppose it would surve him write for being such a weak little bitch man to call himself a femanist. way to fit that femanazzy roll perfectly by the way go after a guy make shit up about him to try to ruin him. class A cunt right here
>>
>>17954998
This.

Maybe you should sit down and talk to him about your concerns, and give him a chance to show you if he's changed.

I remember receiving a rape threat from somebody I used to see in high school. It was awful, but in the more than a decade that's passed, I've reconnected with them and found that they've really changed for the better, and feel awful about being a stupid teen that said and did such damaging things, and they've since become very supportive of women's rights.

Try not to dwell too much on the past. Get to know this guy and judge him for the person he is now. You don't have to forgive, but you should at least try to move on.
>>
File: 0996 - lZUZfMG.png (8KB, 215x255px) Image search: [Google]
0996 - lZUZfMG.png
8KB, 215x255px
>>17954815
>the bitchboi stalker is also a committed feminist
This shit seriously just writes itself, holy kek
>>
>>17955016
How so?
>>
File: 1480462377993.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
1480462377993.gif
1MB, 266x268px
Don't be a feminist.
>>
It's easy.
It's word against word. They won't believe you, they won't care, because they like him a lot. You'll end up losing your job for msking crazy assumptions.
Maybe he has changed, it's been a long time after all.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.