[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best /ADV/ for men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: whiterose.png (37KB, 198x96px) Image search: [Google]
whiterose.png
37KB, 198x96px
Watch this video, every word she says is gold. You really don't need any more /adv/ than what's right here.

>"Why can't I get a gf!?! Why am I such a cuck? Why am I always afraid of women?!?!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK5uwpjUWe4

Listen, process, do. Make a list and fix your life. I'm sick of seeing your sad bullshit all over this board, and you are the one responsible for changing your own life. If you don't value yourself, why would anyone else?
>>
Go shill your shitty self-help videos somewhere else.
Also it's /adv/, not /ADV/.
>>
why does she talk like a retard
>>
>>17954660

>t. faggot

>>17954663

Good question. I'm assuming she's from the land of King Arthur.
>>
>>17954644
I think the self-help meme is being abused here.
Self-help isn't supposed the trick to get you laid, its supposed to boost your confidence and make you feel better about yourself.
The point of self-help is to put yourself first.
>>
Wow she spent ten minutes on /pol/ and made a video.

She spent more time on her makeup than she did researching the topics in the video.
>>
>>17954644

This sucked. I also don't know what any of her advice had to do with being white.
>>
>>17954789
>>17954821

Did you faggots even watch the video

White men, MTGOW, every other cuck on this board complains "ohhh women suck ohhh im so lame ohhh why dont women like me ohhhh why am I such a coward"

Well, here's why. I saw this and I realized this is exactly what little beta faggots need to see, verbatim, word for word, to figure their shit out

You are responsible for your own failures

The sooner you actually acknowledge this and take control of your own life the sooner you will un-cuck yourself and become a man

I don't want to see any more filth trash from faggot beta and omega fucks on this board.

You all disgust me. You are worthless garbage. Go improve yourselves or just fucking neck yourself. Worthless sacks of shit. Make something of yourself you fucking cowards.
>>
>>17954847

lmfao wew are you projecting?????
>>
>>17954852

>weew le projecting meme

Fuck no. I am perfectly happy. I have a wonderful family. I am tired of seeing my generation become sad, worthless sacks of shit as man-children into their 30s, watching Star Wars and playing WoW instead of having children and raising families.

White men have been so beat down by rampant propaganda campaigns to demoralize them that many have simply given up. Makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

I am doing juuuuuuuust fine. I am better off than this entire board. I come here to help other people, that's why it's called /adv/. Some of you sad sacks of shit really need to take a seat and have a listen.
>>
Honestly, you sound like the biggest dumbass that has stumbled across here. If these people dont want to take your shitty reference for advice, then let them do as they please. Youre literally doing nothing to help them otherwise but repeating the word "cuck" and "faggot"
>>
>>17954879

I'm sick of repeating myself

I've already dished out plenty of advice on here and I'm sick of seeing the same degenerate bullshit

I'm not gonna pretend to know how to give most advice to women, because I'm not one, and men and women are entirely different creatures.

But men, I do know and can read like a book. Most men here are just fucking losers with no self esteem and no self respect. Which means the obvious point of advice is "have some esteem and get some fucking self respect".
>>
>>17954936

You're literally the worst kind of /pol/ack. You're the type of kid that goes to Milo speeches and wears fedoras and jean shorts.

The way you're communicating is degenerate, the way you're defending yourself is beta. YOU have work to do, not us. Makes sense that you enjoyed this video, it can literally only be beneficial to the lowest of the low. Most of us have already started doing this shit a long time ago. You got catching up to do.
>>
good advice
>>
>promotes veganism
She knows fuck-all about nutrition, spits broscience, and pretty much admits the most you'd get out of it is a hypothetical appeal to a certain demographic of women.. Hell, she immediately follows the vegan bit with the "you need to work out." Good luck getting anywhere with that when you've cut out the foods best suited to fueling your body to grow.
>>
>>17954863
I used to feel like this. Then I found my Korean goddess. Everything is better now with her always by my side. This world wasn't meant to be traversed alone.
>>
>>17954644
These are some pretty stringent double standards. I would have liked her to say that the woman should at least try to be as professional and make as much money ad the man is striving to make. Also, the woman should be doing the same reps with the same weights to be supportive, just saying that the man has to lift is rather sexist.
>>
>>17955149
It's not meant to be fair because that's reality. As long as men are thirsty, that double standard will exist. It's not a conscious, malevolent effort. That's just the way it is.
>>
>>17954847
Projecting, for sure
>>
>>17954644
>synthetic copy pasta advice received
>OP=fag
>>
>>17954847
>I don't want to see any more filth trash from faggot beta and omega fucks on this board.
You better plugs off your modem then.
>>
>>17954863
>everyone has to live like I do
>everyone needs to have a family and work themselves to death
>you aren't allowed to like games and films, you need to have a family!
Sounds like you're just bitter.
Also you basically threw all persons into one pond.
I like whatever I like and do whatever I want to do, thank you very much.

>first he talks about how everyone is responsible for their own happiness
>then he talks about how people need to raise families instead of doing what really makes them happy
You aren't the brightest, are you? No wonder you got trapped in family life and are now regretting it.
>>
>>17954644

I seen this on the front page. I'm not watching your video. I'm posting to say, I'm sick of you stupid yank bastards saying "white guys" when you mean Americans, kill yourself you fucking cunt.
>>
>>17955466
You brits are the ones who colonized all the brown people though. You're guilty of whiteness even moreso than us burgers
>>
she's pretty
>>
>>17956441

She's average with a mask of makeup on. Also her channel sucks and she's trying to become the female Golden One. Dislike, don't sub.

sage
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.