[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend and I have been together for a little over a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Capture+_2016-12-27-11-19-33.png (47KB, 294x492px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-12-27-11-19-33.png
47KB, 294x492px
Girlfriend and I have been together for a little over a year and 3 months. We used to fuck like rabbits, but things slowed down after the honeymoon phase. We slowly started to argue a lot, and I ended up breaking up with her because of her issues with depression and anxiety. She was making my life a living hell, and I couldn't take it anymore. Mind you, before I broke things off, I kept telling her (for at least 3-4 months) that if she didn't get some help, I wouldn't be able to stay with her.

3 weeks later we get back together. At this point she's on Paxil, and her sex drive is dead. This is a side effect. Meanwhile I'm a 22 year old guy and I'm going insane without any sex. I deal with this for a while, and I eventually couldn't take it anymore, and I started letting her know that I really miss having sex, or just being sexual in some type of way.

Now I'm not a selfish lover. Without getting too detailed (blue board)... I love eating her out, pleasing her, and I constantly try to get better at making her cum and being the best in bed I can be. She still refused to do anything when I asked her. Not even a handjob? Not even a blowjob for her man? Anyways... She stopped taking the Paxil and started acting batshit insane again. I told her if she wanted to be together, she had to take her medicine. For both of our sake. So she said she would get something else that didn't impact her libido as much.

A month later, she's on Lexapro. She takes it for like a week and then stops taking it. She kept conveniently forgetting to take it, and when I asked her why she didn't take it, she would say things like "why are you always treating me like I'm crazy? Whenever you're upset about something, you just ask me about my medicine!!!!".

As someone who was laughed at by my family for taking medicine as a kid.. "haha shut up anon! go take your medicine!" .... I would never say something like that to her.

(continued in thread)
>>
So last night she started freaking out about me watching a re-run of Jersey Shore on my laptop.
>This show is annoying anon! I don't want to her it! Turn it off!
I told her to chill the fuck out, there was only 5 minutes left in the episode. And speaking of that, who throws a tantrum over something so goddamn trivial like a TV show? Anyways, she tells me to leave and I calmly tell her no. She storms out of the room and goes into the bathroom and locks the door. I go to the door to ask her what was wrong and she turns the light off. I used to beg for her to relax, but now I just say "fuck it" and wait for her to finish her childish games. She can't sleep in the bathroom (it was like 11 at night).... She would be out eventually. So she comes out and says she doesn't want me there. Meanwhile I'm being chill and acting like nothing happened. I try to be mature and move past things. She honestly treats me like shit sometimes. But she kept saying things like "things will never get better, etc etc".

And I always say things will get better if she takes her medicine. We never have this issue when she takes her Lexapro. But she ignores me when I say these things.

Anons, am I dealing with a unsolvable issue? She always plays the victim and it's making me resent her. I can't take this shit anymore. She also stormed out of my room once because I played a song by Lady Gaga... "I don't wanna hear that anon. It's trash!... Omg fuck it I'll just leave". I love her so much and I don't want to lose her, but it's like dealing with a 10 year old sometimes. Who has tantrums at 21 years old?
>>
File: witchdoctordidntlook.jpg (726KB, 2100x1553px) Image search: [Google]
witchdoctordidntlook.jpg
726KB, 2100x1553px
>watching jersey shore
>watching an episode you've already seen
>seeking out an episode of jersey shore you've already seen
>not just plugging in headphones
why are you such a fucking disgrace?
>>
>>17954508
She said that. My response was "baby there's only like 5 minutes left. The earbuds I have hurt my ears and give me a headache. It will be over pretty soo-"
>NO ANON, TURN IT OFF I DONT WANNA HESR THAT!!!!
Something about being yelled at by a woman that makes you want to fucking go against her. But I tried to compromise. There was only a little bit left. Was she right to throw a fucking tantrum? Was I wrong for trying to compromise? Also I haven't watched Jersey Shore in literally 7-8 years. It was all new to me again
>>
Your relationship is bringing you no joy and is actively making you miserable. End it and look for other options. Do it tonight and get it over with. It's only now you're not having sex anymore you can see what an awful match she is for you. Those drugs are the best thing that ever happened to you. They showed you who she is when she's not horny for you. That's who you've been dating all this time. And you fucking hate it.
>>
>>17954516
Should have got real headphones lad. For real though it's ogre.
>>
>>17954520
I have 0 IRL friends though. I mean I have 1, but he lives 20+ mins away. She's my only friend at the moment. It hurts to admit that I would feel lonely as fuck without at least having someone to hangout with. And sometimes I adore her... She's amazing and we do cute shit like take selfies, cuddle, all that gay shit you see on Instagram. But sometimes she's just on some "woe is me" depressive bullshit and it's draining as fuck. I would leave if it was 100 percent misery, because that's why I left her before. But at this point it is 50 percent happiness/euphoria, and 50 percent anger, resentment, and frustration. If you're going to ask me if the bad is worth it when considering the good... I don't have an answer. I'm lost. I know this girl is a fucking mental patient who refuses to take her meds, but she's my first real girlfriend, and we took each other's virginity. Maybe that's why I'm so hooked on? I failed all of my classes the past semester and gained 10 pounds stressing over this girl. But for some reason I just can't leave. I care too much.

If family backgrounds matter: I was raised by single mother and occasionally feel sad because
>tfw no dad

She was raised by both parents, and her mom is diagnosed with Bipolar disorder, but she also doesn't take her medicine. Her dad is a great guy with a great job. He has a gambling problem though.
>>
>>17954557

Learn to deal with her moods better if you want to stay together. The example you gave sounds like she was trying to sleep and you weren't considerate enough to put headphones in because they "hurt your ears" for just 5 minutes. It sounds like you're both stubborn and it causes conflict between you.
>>
>>17954577
That actually was a spot on prediction anon. And I'm only stubborn when she yells at me. She doesn't go to a question a lot of the time. She won't say "hey can you turn that down? I'm gonna hop in bed". She will just be like "turn that down, I'm going to bed"... Like bitch what? What should I do when she disrespects me like that? Fuck letting her walk all over me. She talks to her parents that way, but I don't want to be talked to that way. I would be 1000x more willing to do anything if people ask me in a respectful way. I'm not asking her to kiss my ass either. I put up with a lot of her shit. But how am I supposed to react as a man when she comes at me like that?

Maybe I'm just shit at knowing how to deal with these types of things because I don't even know what it means to be a man.
>>
>>17954557
Leave her leave her absolutely leave her.

Look you gave no good reasons to be together other than you're too lonely. Not good enough. There's too many women out there for this to be an issue.

You said your relationship is 50% misery. That's way too high! You're not getting anything out of this but the validation of not being single. Get over it and leave her.

>but we take selfies and put them on instagram
Please stop making me vomit and leave her
>>
>>17954594

In that exact example I would say in a light hearted way "Please?" to suggest she could have asked nicer and then proceed to turn the volume down or put headphones in. Fighting fire with fire will just escalate the smallest of situations like you have already given an example of. You have to learn avoidance strategies that also don't require you to kneel down and let them walk over you.

You have to be more direct, and stop trying to teach her a lesson by passive aggressively doing the opposite of what she says.
>>
>>17954615
Ok anon I'll take this into consideration. This was good advice.

>>17954614
I'll remember this the next time we fall out and I call it quits.
>>
>>17954654
Don't break up after a fight, break up now
>>
>>17954654
So what you're just going to keep getting back together and breaking up and getting back together again forever?

Let me ask you something, man to man, is all that fucking stress and fighting and breaking up and drinking worth the knowledge that there is one girl who will date you, even one you barely have any respect for?

Break up and don't let it become a fight. Unless part of what you get out of a relationship is somebody to fight with.

In which case you need to stfu and learn to deal with it because I guess you're perfect for each other.
>>
>>17954753
Idk anon. Idk. I have never broken up with someone before. Even if I broke up with her, I think I would lose my mind if I saw her out in public with someone else. I'm afraid of the pain of breaking up more than the constant struggle of a failing relationship, I think
>>
>>17954887
Yes that is what you're afraid of. If you want to keep being afraid you're a bitch and I can't help you, hope you enjoy hell.

If you want to stop being afraid you will break up with her so you force yourself to get back out there and meet new women. There are so many desperate lovely smart women out there. And it sounds like any other relationship would be better than yours.

People often can't see their own failing relationships for what they really are from the inside, instead they think they have the best possible relationship in a miserable life. You have other options but I need for you to stop being a whiny bitch.
>>
>>17954954
Damn you're right anon. I think the confidence I gain from going to the gym should help me be more true to myself on a few more weeks. Semester is starting soon anyways, so I'll barely see her.
>>
>>17954459
You're dating a LITERAL crazy chick. Just stop. This doesn't end in a marriage, or anything happy. I've been here. It's already dead, you're just fucking the corpse
>>
>>17955012
I'm afraid you're still being a huge pussy every single minute you don't have the polite five minute conversation that will change your life

I swear to god when you hang up you will remember where your balls are
>>
>>17954557
You have no friends because you watch reruns of Jersey Shore.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.