[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone please talk to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2041.png (94KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2041.png
94KB, 396x385px
I'm really fucking angry right now and I don't have anyone to talk with.

Today is my day off, and I've been having a pretty decent day, stress free. I am currently living at my mother's house just until this coming fall when I move out (here to save money). Well. 5 minutes ago my mom came to talk to me and warned me that my dad is stalking us. My mom divorced him 10 years ago, and I cut contact with him 5 years ago. He became really religious and got weird. So I cut contact. my moved to a different city 2 years ago, and I moved with to save money for school. Well, my god damn little brother told my dad when we are living, and apperently he's been driving by our house. My dads soon to be ex-wife called my mom and said that he bragged he knows where we live. and also apparently he's been caught peeping in others windows (not ours).

I'm Fucking so pissed off right now. I don't NEED THIS SHIT in my life. I just came out of bad depression and anxiety. Just started making a lot of positive steps. But this shit has me so fucking pissed off.

If I see him I think I'm going to hurt him or something I'm so angry.

Anyone have anything for me
>>
I just flipped out my mom. Never swore at her before, until just now.
>>
File: rasengan.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
rasengan.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Are you a wind style user? If so, then blast him with a Rasengan.
>>
Why do you avoid your father?
>>
>>17954428
o my god you sound like such a pissy child. how old are you 12? what a fucking losser
>>
>>17954383
Call the obviously cops
>>
>>17954513
What are the obviously cops?
>>
>>17954481

It was about my shithead low life little brother. She fucking lets him get away with everything life he's a innocent angel. It's his fault this is happening. But he's a total NEET and my mom acts like it's ok

>>17954513

I told my mom she's going to go file a restraining order on Monday.
>>
>>17954530
it's her house and she's letting your grown pathetic man child ass live in it and you have the nerve to tell her how to parent. sounds like your the spoiled shithead low life.
>>
>>17954540

no, I do appreciate my mom letting me stay here. I work 50 hours a week and I'm studying. She lets me stay here since it's a close location and I do help her with a lot of things.

But him? Literally does nothing except for YouTube all damn day. Won't get a job, won't go back to school. My mom told me before I graduated high school that if I wasn't in Uni I couldn't stay here. But she's allowing him to do that shit
>>
>>17954540
Man you have no idea what you are talking about. Most moms need help from their sons when their sons get old enough to know wtf is going on. Trying to help her to protect your family isn't arrogance it's courage
>>
>>17954540

And to add, the only fucking reason any of this shit is happening is literally because of him.
>>
>>17954383
You're a shutin who needs 4chan to tell you when to call the cops lol but you're a good kid who cares about his family. That's fuckin lucky and most ppl on here don't have that
>>
>>17954645

>needs 4chan to tell you when to call the cops

No, this was more about venting. Legally
I know exactly what to do.
>>
>>17954576
no no it's happening because your mother married and make kids with a nut. and also because she apparently raised two little cunts for sons.
>>17954574
no no not at all most grown fucking men move into their own home not live with mommy because they are to childish to take care of themselves. you can lie to yourself all you want but your not helping anyone your pathetic
>>
>>17954683

You're dumb.

I'm fully able to take care of myself. I buy my own grocieries, I pay my bills, I cook my food, I do my laundry, I clean my area. I'm just living at my mother's house for financial reasons. Financially, I could buy my own house right now. I have a good paying fulltime job. But as my mom has MS, she likes letting me stay here until this fall. Which helps me same money which I'm putting toward schooling, and I shovel the snow, cut the grass and help with other things she can't physically do.

So I'm a cunt son apparently??
>>
>>17954683

And no, it is my brothers fault. This shit with my dad was over years ago. Literally everything was done. But then he went and told dad where we all live. Dad used to not be actually "crazy". But he is now
>>
>>17954715
yah I help my mother with all that stuff too but I don't live in her house fight with her cuss at her mooch off her or tell her how to parent her other kids. your and fucking man child that is pretending to do more then you actually do. I'm sure your room is a nasty mess of Doritos and mountain due. your so sad and lame
>>
>>17954720
you still sound like an idiotic child bitching about their brother... it's his fault mommy. god I'm so repulsed by how pathetic you are. no wonder your dad lost it with such disappointing kids and a push over inabiler for a wife.
>>
>>17954737

I don't eat in my room you faggot
>>
OI M8 your brother might be as cuntfaced as you described him but chances are you are just envious of him in some way.

>BUT ITS HIIIIIS FAULT

Even if it was, blaming him ain't gonna do jack. I'm sure you try your best to be a non-failure of a son, but you just seem so childish in the way that you want to """"""SHOW""""""" the world how much better you are then your brother.

Eventually, if he really is as useless as you have so described him, mommy ain't gonna be able to take care of him for his whole life. Don't let the hatred build.

Also fuck your dad
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.