[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pissing at a urinal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1458773546027.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1458773546027.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
What is the protocol for pissing out of your fly at a urinal?

The first time I tried pissing out my fly was when I was little, and I somehow ended up getting piss in my pants. Ever since then, I have avoided pissing in urinals and have never learned proper protocol.

TLDR: how far can I stick my dick out at a urinal?

pls no bully
>>
>>17954376
I'm so autistic i don't even use urinals cause of the same fear you have i just go for stalls
>>
I'm shit with urinals because I have/had phimosis. It was worse when I was younger to the point where they wanted to circumcise me, but I never got it done. When I got a little older I DIY stretched it and it is no longer much more than a minor issue.

When I was younger though my piss would shoot out like a spray so I got used to sitting down. Now I kind of have to aim a bit and adjust my foreskin to get a straight stream and I get paranoid that people are going to think I'm whacking off or something or I'm going to spray out piss all over myself or the floor or something like before so I just use a stall and the issue never really gets much better.

Only when they are crowded though, I'm not bothered using them or pissing standing up any other time. Stick the whole thing out dude, get your whole cock out and point it at the urinal. You don't expose just the tip or anything crazy.

On the subject of urinals I've had more drama in toilets than I believe I should have had. People trying to talk to me, shit like that, what the hell. If I'm drunk I sort of get it and talk back, like "nice piss" or something or "does conversation help with your flow or something?" but a couple of times I've kicked off at people for putting me off and ranted about how I can't piss now they've broken the unwritten rules and I'm just stood with my dick out and I hope they are very pleased with themselves for putting me off my piss.
>>
>>17954376
i just pull it all out and just put my hand around it so it's not really visible
>>
>>17954376

I get "stage fright" and I CAN NOT pee with someone near me... So i can't help.
>>
Practice at home.

If you can't pull it off, unbutton and unzip your trousers so you have a V to pee through. Then push down your underwear, whip your johnson over the elastic band, and pee through the V.
>>
Close your eyes and think of a waterfall
>>
>>17954592
If you use an imagined visual stimulus to get yourself going, then after time those visualizations can help even when people are nearby.
Lately I've been visualizing the peeing scene from X-Change Alternative, or the heart restarting scene from JoJo, except Star Platinum is squeezing my bladder instead.
>>
>>17954608
What the fuck, autistic?
>>
>>17954620
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>17954620
I'm very well adjusted socially, but if people knew what went on in my mind...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.