[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Singles Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_2040.png (665KB, 798x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2040.png
665KB, 798x726px
For those of you who are single and in their mid 20s or later. How are you holding up with the Bachelor Life?

Do you enjoy it? Or is it lonely?

Share experiences and help each other. Last thread was beneficial
>>
>>17954358

I'm late 20's been single for a really long time. It really sucks not being able to give/receive any affection. I'm not bitter or anything I know it's my own fault I'm like this. I'm not really attractive in any way, I'm very negative and unhappy, not exactly good looking. I sort of accepted long ago I'm going to be like this for the rest of my life so I should get used to it. But it's a very hard thing to deal with. I'd just to hear something good about myself from some one at least, I find it hard to understand why the few people who talk to me do so, they think I'm funny I guess but I only try and be funny as I think I have no real value outside of being a clown
>>
I'm 25, successful, and I've been told by 2 of my female friends that's im decently attractive, but even still I don't FEEL desirable. because of this, I've never had a girlfriend.

As far as the future goes, I anticipate more lonliness. Granted that feeling is so normal now it's almost "comfortable".
>>
File: 1484234924066.jpg (54KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
1484234924066.jpg
54KB, 600x686px
>24
>Pic related
>>
>>17954358
being single for 4 years now
really beginning to feel endless
i try not to think about it too much
really don't know where i can meet new people i'm kinda stuck right now

>>17954409
being funny is a first step but you have to try to succeed
just waiting for someone only works for lucky people
>>
>>17954443

I have tried, as recently as last year I put serious effort into online dating and got nothing. The few times I've been lucky enough to meet a girl I liked and I had a small feeling they might of felt the same I just fucked it up on purpose as the idea of something good happening scared me

I really need to sort myself out some how, It's not fair to inflict myself upon some one with all these dumb things I have going on either
>>
>>17954448
yeah i know how you feel
i had this weird fantasy where i fail but it's not my fault that really fucking weird
i'm not the kinda of people who blame other for my mistakes
>>
>>17954457
I'm the same, I know I'm this way because of me alone. I'm not one of those people who is delusional and blames anything they can for their problems. Every time I have something or some one I enjoy I just get the overwhelming urge to fuck it up I don't know why. Some times I just feel like I don't deserve any shred of happiness
>>
I am quite happily single. I have a couple of very fulfilling friendships. The only thing I really long for is someone to cuddle with. I don't really care about sex but sometimes I would like to just lay in bed and cuddle with someone. If I didn't have my friends who I can give/receive non physical affection I'd be totally lost and lonely.
>>
>>17954460
i guess you have to work on your self-esteem
watch kevin smith movies it kinda feels good
recurring thema is looser being happy
>>
>>17954469

They are all still normal people, I'm just some odd cunt who spends most of his time wishing it was all over
>>
31, 10 years no gf. 8 years if you count my friend who gave me head twice, but i felt like shit both times (mental breakdown). Needless to say, that crashed and burned.
>>
>>17954474
can't really help you here i'm normie as it gets
>>
>>17954477
do I enjoy my lonely, boring, trivial, repetitive life? ....I'm doing better than a lot of people in many respects.. but I'm in no way happy. Just hanging in there.
>>
>>17954489

It's alright dude, I was just sort of venting I guess, sorry
>>
>>17954493
no problem mate
>>
>>17954358
I like watching Taxi Driver and The King of Comedy on repeat. Man those films pack such a familiar kick.

>>17954425
>I've been told by 2 of my female friends that's im decently attractive
That's never been told to me except by 2 (predatory) gays. I didn't bother getting up the following day.
>>
>>17954693

>that's never been told to me except by 2 (predatory) gays. I didn't bother getting up the following day

That's awful... I don't think I'd go anywhere either
>>
no sex
>>
File: waterflowers.jpg (50KB, 350x354px) Image search: [Google]
waterflowers.jpg
50KB, 350x354px
>>17954358
25, I'm alright. Never had a girlfriend, only been on 1 date, plenty of rejections and flakes. I'm overweight and not really attractive. Doesn't bother me too much because I have great relationships with my friends and family.

The one thing I have going for me is that I'm going to be finishing up medical school soon. Then I can start to make some money as a resident and eventually attending physician.
>>
File: 1481424940924.jpg (98KB, 680x836px) Image search: [Google]
1481424940924.jpg
98KB, 680x836px
>>17954358
It's fucking crippling. November to February I constantly wonder what suicide is like. Because during that time of new year arriving, I reflect on myself, how I wanted to change and inevitably did not. Every year I see happy couples enjoying the holidays, going on trips, etc. and it's soul crushing to witness that from the sidelines.

I constantly look at myself and wonder "who the hell would ever love me?" I mean, my family does, sure, but what woman wants some fat, game playing, nerdy fuck to hang out with?

I go to work every day with a mask on. I wear a smile, tell jokes, act like the happiest, funny guy in the office. One day my mask fell off due to personal and work bullshit, my manager got me into a private meeting. He wanted to make sure everything was ok. Rather talk to him about it, I just put a new mask on and blamed it on purely work and being busy. The girl I want to ask out I know has zero interest in me, but she's the only woman who gives me the slightest attention and treats me as a human.

I need to find some joy in my life, because games, toys, etc. they're not working anymore. I'm selling my possessions since I don't enjoy them. I want more, but can't push myself to actually fucking try. And that's the worst. I could change, but I won't.
>>
im 26, i live alone. i like it for the most part because i can do whatever i want

sometimes i really want someone to talk to but there is no one, that sucks. for now its just about dealing with loneliness every now and then which is fine, but when i get sick or injured or some serious shit happens.. thats when you need people
>>
>>17954358
I'm 26 years old and I've never dated anyone, it's a lonely life.
>>
>>17955133
Have you tried going to the gym?
>>
It's bleak, and depressing. I don't have anybody to do anything with. Not even talk. I don't have a lot of friends either. It's not an issue with my looks or anything. I look normal. I'm just kind of an introvert. My brother was the extrovert so the attention from people both my age and his went to him. I won't deny it's kind of my fault but, I feel like something else is wrong. I've never been invited anywhere, or to do anything. No girl has ever said they like me. I only got one compliment throughout the entirety of school, a "you look really nice today" from some random girl I passed in the halls every day, but aside from that, nothing else. Not even a "hello" or a smile or a wave. I'm never mentioned or probably even thought about. I think every day about how I could just vanish or die and nobody would know for a long time, if at all. Nobody would call to check up on me, just like they haven't since I met them. Nobody would message or call me just to talk to me. Everything comes so easily to everyone else.

"Just talk to people. You have to be the one to start a conversation if you want to talk."
Why? Why's anybody talk to anybody else ever then? Why's everyone talk to everyone but me whether they know me or not?
>>
>>17955802
Because something is going between them. You, you never gave the opportunity. I have many friends and yet, never in my life had a random girl gave me a compliment or even acknowledged my presence.
Usually, it goes like this : I do the first move, i check on people, say hi whenever I have the opportunity, make some plans with them until they begin to do the same. As long as you read enough into them to know when they just don't want to be with you or they just forget.
>>
>>17954358
It's lonely. I just want someone to hold. I want to wake up in the morning and look at a significant other and not just a wall.

It might change in September. Might.
Then again, I have no clue how to pick up women. How does one do it? What's the trick?
>>
I'm not really in my mids yet, but I honestly cannot see anything changing.
Too insecure, self esteem and confidence crushed beyond all repair. I cannot honestly find a single redeeming quality about myself. I'm terribly uninteresting, have no hobbies or interests.
And was hit with the shit stick in terms of genetics. Even with all that I physically can do, I'll never be "conventionally attractive" enough for a dude to want to stick around. I know I'll just have to settle into my role as "desperation/for the lulz" fuck at best.
Not much of a consolation since I have a broken pussy that is void of any sensation other than pain when it comes to sex anyway.
>>
>>17955111
Congratulations man, medicine isnt easy
>>
I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

25, never had girlfriend. In my mind, I'm ok with dying alone. I've told myself for years that is what will happen. I've said it so much I truely believe it now. But the thing is I look around me and all my peers are in serious relationships now. I also have older individuals telling me 2 things:

1. I need to be having lots of sex since I'm single, otherwise I'll regret it in my future.
2. I need to find a nice girlfriend.

I'm one whos always appreciated experience of older individuals. I learn from them a lot. But what is confusing to me is they are telling me that shit. It's fucking confusing based off my current mindset. I have no plans for option 1 of 2. I'm fully expecting to just die alone.. I hate peer pressure..

It makes me feel as if I'm doing something wrong
>>
>>17955998
>I'm one whos always appreciated experience of older individuals. I learn from them a lot. But what is confusing to me is they are telling me that shit. It's fucking confusing based off my current mindset. I have no plans for option 1 of 2. I'm fully expecting to just die alone.. I hate peer pressure..

>inb4 weird ass anons to tell you to ignore their advice

I hear this too but I can understand their view, they're worried for you and probably wonder why you spend so much time alone.
>>
>>17956042

>I hear this too but I can understand their view, they're worried for you and probably wonder why you spend so much time alone.

What am I suppose to do? I don't know why they even care
>>
>>17954358
It's good and bad. I can do what I want, dress and act how I want, since I have no one in my life who cares. Spend my money on me, but it's still pretty lonely.

Kinda funny, I look in the mirror and really like what I see. I think I am a ridiculously good looking man. But other people don't see me the same way

I have come to the conclusion that I'm just not a high enough value person to get a mate (after all, there are tens of thousands of other single men in my state who I am competing with) so after I finish my masters degree, I am doing to commit 'suicide' in a really crazy and awesome way.

So far I am thinking about buying a boat and sailing around until a storm capsizes me, or going bare handed bear hunting, or driving to mexico and enacting a one man war on a cartel.
>>
>>17955998
>just go to the sex store and get some sex
>just pick a gf from the gf tree

I must be some sort of inhuman monster or something if it's that easy for other people. I can count the number of women who might have had even an inkling of interest in me on one hand.
>>
>>17956051
>I have come to the conclusion that I'm just not a high enough value person to get a mate

If you look around you, there are tons of unworthy people having a relationship. That doesn't mean they're happy tho, they might have found a whore or a gold digger or god knows what.
If you look in the mirror and see a beatiful man, chances are, someone might see it as well. You have to make yourself being seen more. If you stay locked up in your room for too long, people won't see you and you won't have the opportunities. You may be lucky enought to have a girl being thrown at you( as I had) but you can't count on luck (in fact, my luck didn't work).
>>
>>17956052

To be fair, all the people where I work are Alpha males. So, to them it is normal..
>>
I'm single since I was born, I had many chances and many girls who liked me, sadly I didn't care enough or didn't have the social skills to make a move.
I'm 26, I had sex for my first time in september with the girl I'm still in love with but she doesn't love me. It was the best months of my life.

Sadly I don't like chasing girls and I'm a fucking sociopath so it's hard to find an ideal mate as I despise most normies.
>>
>>17956059
I spend most of my time out and about, so I know what you're talking about. It really hit home how worthless I must be when I saw a former coworker stop by with his girlfriend. The dude is an unemployed, dull, unhygienic stoner, but apparently he's a way better catch than I am.

I've tried the whole 'get out there and talk to people' thing, but that just led to a lot of rejection and me completely giving up on being anything but a nice boring guy.
>>
>>17956076
To me it's different. I have social anxiety so everytime I go around people I have to hold my fucking chest from exploding. Anyway I am good at socializing due to my work and often I find girls looking at me and being interested in me, sadly most of them are either ugly or I find them unattractive. The only girl I had sex with was literally given to me by god almighty because I wasn't even looking for her at that time and she is all I've dreamt of.

If you get rejected alot maybe you're trying too hard, take it easy and don't chase.
>>
About to finish a cs degree at 26 because I'm poor and started school late.

I'm good looking but shy because I'm poor and live with parents so never dated.

I think I'm just going to settle in the next few years. Because if I get sick or hurt I'll need someone.

I work out so I'm fit and if I get a decent job as a developer I'll probably be able to attract something that isn't a single mother.
>>
Honestly yes it's self esteem, but I live I Japan and I've been having one night stands almost every weekend I've been here. It's all about how much you throw yourself on the street. And how much you are willing to interact with other individuals
>>
>>17955802

I'm not sure you're going to check back into this thread, but the reason you have to talk to people is that it's a two wa street. I'm a pretty social guy who spent most of his time growing up really shy, assuming people didn't want anything to do with me because they weren't reaching out themselves. Sure, you shouldn't have to initiate contact all of the time, but people are prone to assume you're just not talking to them because you're cool doing your own thing. Because that's how most extroverted people are - it doesn't even cross their mind that you have a hang up about saying hello, or asking them to go do something.

People talk to each other because they've already built a rapport. You're intentionally closing yourself off to others, and you're the only one that can change it. Bemoan being alone all you want, but you can be the one to make the change you want to see.
>>
I posted in the last thread and didn't seem to get any replies, so I guess I'll rephrase it, since this seems to have devolved into a thread for complaining about loneliness rather than trying to do anything about it...

Why are so many of you anons afraid to embrace the absolute freedom that you have? Sure, a girlfriend or boyfriend that really cares about you and shares your worldview is great most of the time, but even the best person is a restriction on your freedom.

You can't fart when you want, you can't eat what you want, you can't watch what you want, all without considering the other person's feelings.

I broke up with my girlfriend two years ago and the chick was very nice and sweet, but felt like she was dragging me down from experiencing what life has to offer. My life devolved into this repetitive cycle of work, dinner, Netflix, sex, and it's like "man, is this all I'm going to do for the rest of my life?"

She'd sometimes go out with me and do stuff, but I could tell it was exhausting to her, and no fun.

Now I'm 30, and having the time of my life. I can see my friends all the time, take trips, sleep with different women... It's incredible.

I feel really sad for the people with the "what ifs" that are willing to settle just so someone will take care of them when they're sick or old... If you live life to its fullest, you'll probably find someone you didn't have to settle for.
>>
>>17954358
I'm not sure, because I don't know how it is to not be alone.
I never had friends, let alone a girlfriend, but at 25 it feels pretty bad.
>>
>>17956285
Because for most anons, being alone means staying at home all day, masturbbating to anime and playing vidya.
They've never know anything else.
I speak from experience.
>>
>>17956313

Even if that's your reality, do you really want a girlfriend that's going to come over, complain that you're watching too much anime, and playing too much vidya, and make you do what she wants to do, like watch some shit tier Netflix drama, or cook or something?

Or is this manic pixie dream girl shit where you imagine suddenly a gf is going to come into your life and make you realize that the outside exists and give you this whole new worldview?

I don't mean that in a way to be an asshole, but is it really the hope that a girlfriend is going to make your life suddenly different and fun?
>>
File: 1480917299150.jpg (9KB, 164x138px) Image search: [Google]
1480917299150.jpg
9KB, 164x138px
>>17954819
>>17954693
I think I would throw out my wardrobe and shave my head.
>>
>>17956324
Really depend on you and the girl, if one of the two is clingy then the relationship will suffer.

I believe that self care comes before anybody else, even your partner, and people need their own freedom even when they have a gf/bf. Balance is essential in everything in life.
>>
>>17954358
It gets lonely sometimes if I'm not busy, but it's still better than being involved with some lunatic (all women).
>>
>>17956324
While I know it's not realistic, I can't help but hope for the second deep inside. That a magic pixie gf will suddenly come to my house and show me the outside world. I know it ain't happening, but I still reserve the right to dream.

When you're at a certain age and you haven't experienced anything outside your house yet, you start to make stupid dreams.
>>
>>17956459

Why don't you make the effort to leave your house and explore for yourself then?
>>
>>17956471
Because I don't know how.
>>
>>17956285

I travel internationally often out of boredom. But I still feel lonley
>>
>>17956285

How do you see your friends all the time? Don't they spend all their time with their girlfriends/wives?

How do you sleep with so many different women?
>>
>>17956594

I see my friends pretty constantly. Leaving the house in about 20 minutes to go watch football and have some drinks with my pals, and that was one of three options.

Some of my friends have girlfriends or wives, but we still make time, plus I have some single friends on queue for times when people aren't around and I want to get out of the house. I'm out 4-5 times a week, and as long as I put in a decent effort, I can find something to do.

I'm not out banging girls constantly or anything, but I get plenty of female attention. I hook up with someone every couple of months... If I felt the need to it more, I probably could, but it's not an important pursuit to me.

Keep in mind, I don't like being cuddled or held or told I'm special, so that's a little easier. I've always felt like that's something your mom does, not a girlfriend. I'll cuddle women and tell them they're special if they are, I just don't like being the one to receive that attention.
>>
mid 20s fem virgin (honestly got kissed like a month ago from a drunk guy that tore a bit of my lip off, because he was sucking/biting it like one of the facehuggers in predator. IT. WAS. AWFUL.)

It's alright, I've accepted I'm going to be alone forever. I just wished my friends had more time to hang out with me but I'm afraid they have jobs and I don't so far.. Although I'm trying real hard. I just miss people in general more than a relationship because I spend a ridiculously amount of time alone. I understand why solitary confinement is a punishment.

Of course I have dreams of finding "the one", sharing thoughts with them, laying down together and just staring at each other. But it's not happening because I'm a fat loser who is socially awkward with bitch face syndrome.

But honestly I'm more worried about dealing with my thoughts and fears than finding someone I'd like enough to settle down with.

Sexually I'm content with my fingers. Although I have a nagging feeling that the molestation in my youth that I brushed off might've actually fucked me up big time when it comes to any relationships and self-respect. But as I said, I really don't deal with my problems. Just push them aside and think of happy times! :D
>>
>>17956663

It's good you're staying positive anon.

I'm really just trying to focus on me. Getting things accomplished that are important to me. and I'm trying to ignore my thoughts about cute girls. It's just hard sometimes because all my friends talk about is girls. So just hearing it all the time makes me feel shitty
>>
>>17955111
Nice man, question, are med students as promiscuous as I heard? Or is that just the ones I know?
>>
>27
>Single for 8 years
>Touched only 2 pussies in my life
>Penis only entered one

Its been so long, I don't even know how I would start flirting or anything. I want to change and am starting running to improve myself. Moving out of home too, to have my own place.

But at this point, I have no idea how I will ever not be single. I've sort of given up, and just going to be myself and maybe someday a girl will take an interest in me.
>>
>>17955133

Keep holding on there, friend. As an adult, professional bachelor it can be incredibly easy to lose oneself in your toys and introverted fun.

I'm not sure I 100% endorse you getting rid of everything you currently enjoy. But volunteer and start doing some outdoor exercising. You can add these things in a small way weekly and work your way up.

I go through the same bouts of depression around this time every year due to the holidays, the year turning over, and my birthday happening all at once. And yes, I even think about suicide. In the end, I could never do that to my family so I just keep on trying.

Keep it up, brother. You are not alone.
>>
>>17956824

>>27
>Single for 8 years
>Touched only 2 pussies in my life
>Penis only entered one

Literally me. Except for I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend. But the I've only touched 2 pussies (one time each) and my penis only entered one of them.

Overall I feel the same. Don't know where to begin. I'm 25 but might as well be like a 15 year old (sexually and romantically speaking). Don't know shit.

I'm still living at home. By choice. I could buy my own house, but because I made a career change and I'm studying, staying at home is a bit cheaper temporarily. I'll probably be here for 2 more years
>>
Had a breakup last year, dated for 4 years. I'm a 23 year old male.

It sucked at first, but I had a lot of hookups and dates after the breakup that helped fix my mindset.

Don't chase girls. Don't worry about "oh how do I get gf." Just stop that shit, it's not important right now. What you need to do is focus on your career, buying land, and pursuing your goals and hobbies. Also maintain physical fitness and always look your best. Getting a gf is not a priority.

If you're miserable as a single man, then you need to prioritize the things I said even more. You shouldn't feel depressed because nobody is around you, that's terrible and a girl will dump you in a heartbeat if she realizes you depend on her for happiness.

You will attract the right girl at the right time in your life, when you least expect it and when you're worthy of them. Don't miss your opportunity to attract your soulmate because you didn't meet the universe's expectations of you when she is sent into your life. Be ready. Pushups, no porn, limit masturbating to once every 4-5 days, get a nice haircut, earn money, and have some kind of hobby.
>>
>>17956865
>lot of hookups and dates

How?
>>
>>17956871

Mostly Tinder and OKC, and I got a good haircut and nice clothes so I was feeling confident and chatting up random girls in public. Wouldn't recommend Tinder or trying PUA stuff on girls. It's good to get laid, but gf material girls don't need to be chased or found online. You'll find them organically.

Also the Tinder chicks were fucking crazy. One started stalking me and left me screaming voicemails. Haven't had sex in about two months, but whatever just focusing on earning money. Plus it's fucking freezing in my state and I'm in hibernate mode.
>>
I'm 27 and I'm about to start my second semester of grad school. I dated a couple weirdos in undergrad, but not to the extent that I got any real experience. From the 3rd grade through my undergrad, I would get these obsessive crushes on girls. I've finally matured past that, but it hindered me for all those years.

I can be really awkward. As a kid I was diagnosed PDD-NOS, which back then basically meant I didn't fit the criteria for Asperger's, but doctors knew there was something weird about me. Since then I've only been diagnosed ADHD, and I don't know if something's really wrong with me, or if my self-confidence is just shot from believing there is.

I've done some interesting things - I was in the Peace Corps and I worked with the UN a little, but I can tell when I bring it up I just sound insecure.

First semester I got invited to do things, but I always felt so anxious that I just stayed home most of the time. I don't think I'm disliked, but I do sense that I come off weird sometimes.

While I was in the Peace Corps I read a stupid number of self-help and dating advice books, so I'm embarrassingly well-versed in the theory behind all of it. But I can't really bring myself to be flirty.

There is a pretty Indian-American girl I have a thing for, but I don't know what to do.

I'm working on getting fit, but right now I guess I'm just "skinny-fat". I think I probably look kinda geeky. My hairline's receding, but I have the right haircut (the "Jude Law"). I can talk a lot about the arts, but I've spent my youth exploring such fringe things that it's hard to relate to girls with them (music like hardcore punk and bebop, depressing indie drama movies) - it's like even knowing about that stuff makes me weird or immature, so I tend to keep quiet about it.
>>
>>17954358
Pure misery and loneliness as a backdrop, but I can distract myself in short bursts by focusing on inconsequential shit like getting home from work early, something great happening in sports, or really lousy escapist media (video games, books, etc.)
When I step back and think about what I've (not) been doing for the last 8-10 years, I fucking hate my life, but on a minute-to-minute basis I get by.
Not really a solution though
>>
I'm 30 and single because I've been fat my whole life. I've been trying to lose weight for at least 5 years now but just can't fully do it. In that time I have dropped about 50lbs but have not managed to actually get fit. I need to drop another 30lbs of fat and gain about 10-15lbs of muscle to look fit.

The loneliness is sometimes overbearing but for about 90% of the time it's totally alright. I have a good life. I travel, I have awesome hobbies, I have friends, I have more money than I know what to do with (not rich or anything but just don't like spending it on anything other than travel). I only have 2 more life goals, get a masters degree and learn a third language (most likely Spanish). I don't know if I'll ever find someone, I mean, if someone will ever settle for me but it would be amazing to share my experiences with someone. I've met a lot of beautiful girls in the last few months but I don't have a chance with any of them unless I somehow I fix myself which I think is beyond me by now.
>>
I'm a 35 year old woman and it is awful. I look younger too, which somehow makes it worse.
>>
>>17957764

why?
>>
>>17956865
>if ur miserable, jest stop lel

your entire post is worthless
>>
>>17957764
Well, at least you can take joy in your children and awesome husband, right?

I mean, you weren't so dumb as to piss your youth away on one night stands, right?
>>
>>17954358
>>17954358
Oldfag here. Almost 40. Was married for 11 years and now been single for 4 years.
Been trying to look inside myself to see what it is that seems to repel women. I'm mostly good on the outside and in terms of job, intelligence, being able to talk to them. But maybe my personality is too intense, that and I don't feel like putting in an unbalanced amount of interest in someone so as not to get hurt myself.
Just recently coming to terms with the idea that maybe I'm not meant to be with anyone, and moving on with getting shit done like home renovations and personal projects.
Spent way too long on dating apps only for nothing to show for it. No matter that I was ultimately being myself on there. Deleted apps. Not looking for anyone anymore.
>>
I'm not very happy with life in general, I do fantasize about getting married and starting a large family with lots of kids and being this standup father figure. But then I worry that if I'm depressed as is, I'll probably not get any better and end up being a horrible, emotionally absent dad.

I don't want a white girl because she'll just get fat and divorce me.
I think about faking my way into a relationship with some salafi girl so I have someone who is very submissive (thus I would be happier) but I'm barely religious I get drunk and miss my prayers every weekend so I don't know if I could handle that life either.

I literally just go to work, come home, exercise, read/music, bed; weekends are vegging out on the computer basically just this site with asmr in the background.

Most of the porn I watch is spanking I want to spank a girl more than I want to fuck 2bh

weird late night rambling I guess
>>
>>17958096

I want to hug a girl more than I want to fuck one
>>
File: JxkaWXl.jpg (8KB, 708x398px) Image search: [Google]
JxkaWXl.jpg
8KB, 708x398px
33 single mechanic. Work out, have my own car. Have a decent amount of cash. People describe me as funny and charismatic. I have tons of friends. No close relationships. Ive been single for like 6 months. Was in a year long relationship and previous to that an 8 year long one.

I want to datez ive been doing online dating, all i seem to attract are single moms who dont want to do anything. I love livd music keeping active and doing things.

I talk to lots of punk and metal chicks but nothing ever leads anywhere and they just drop off the face of thr planet. I have a 50% get stood up rate when it comes to meetijg people.

Im fine 90% of the time. Its the 10% when im laying alone at night and i can't quiet my mind. Its a dull ache of being alone while all your friends are married or in long term relationships.

I miss the touch of a human who cares about me. It never gets better the pain just becomes the norm.
>>
>>17957760
> trying to lose weight for at least 5 years
> I mean, if someone will ever settle for me but it would be amazing

Are you sure, that you're not stuck in circular problem? I don't try to hit on girls because i'm fat and they're out of my league, i need to exercise and lose weight first, but i just can't find enough energy and optimism to exercise more because i'm lonely, because i don't have a girlfriend.

My point being - perhaps you should try to date the beautiful girls right now and risk rejection instead of waiting to be fully fit, can't lose anything IMHO.
>>
Almost 24 and never had a boyfriend. But I dont deserve one I always fail every time I try to lose weight, and theres no reason why someone would want to spend much time with me.

Im not coping well but Im going to have to learn how.
>>
>>17957982

>Just stop

No, I said stop fucking sulking in your own despair and start moving forward. Stop being a stagnant potato.

Look at yourself and ask "what works, what doesn't?" Do you feel confident about your hair? Muscles? Social skills? Clothing? Improve what doesn't work, and keep up with what does work. You'll find a girl, don't chase them and stop fucking worrying about it. Stop being afraid that you're gonna be forever alone.

"A man will always attract what he fears."
>>
>>17954358
check those singles tho
>>
>>17954358
>For those of you who are single and in their mid 20s or later. How are you holding up with the Bachelor Life?
It's amazing.

>Do you enjoy it? Or is it lonely?
I'm having the best time of my life. Finished education, have a good job, no debt.
I can do so much stuff. Why would I throw away that opportunity just to have >muh gf
Enjoy the life faggots.
>>
>>17959272

>You'll find a girl, don't chase them and stop fucking worrying about it.

Not him. But that's not true...

For me, if I don't go out of my way to meet girls, I'd never ever meet one... they don't just show up in my life..
>>
File: 1388319602993.gif (500KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1388319602993.gif
500KB, 500x200px
>>17959477
how do you fuck up this bad
>>
25, been single for four years. I enjoy it. Yeah some things suck, not having someone to go to the movies with or explore random restaurants e.t.c., but as a whole I prefer it. Last gf I lived with since I was 17 (to 20) and I couldn't stand living with another person. That being said I've never really gotten lonely or felt any great desire for companionship at any time in my life. I've always been a loner by choice and I think that makes all the difference in whether you're going to be happy or sad about your situation; there isn't some magical panacea that will make you feel better. If you desire companionship you'll dislike being alone. If you enjoy solitude it won't bother you so much. That being said I do want children so unfortunately I'll have to bite the bullet sooner than later and give up my privacy but you can't win em all.

Don't try to mask your loneliness with empty shit though because one day you'll see through it and feel even worse about wasting your time.
>>
>>17959272
>You'll find a girl, don't chase them and stop fucking worrying about it

I feel like you're reiterating something you don't understand and is intended for a different audience.
>>
How am I suppose to make friends if I live in a very Liberal area, where I don't share the same mindset as most other young people?
>>
>>17960538
honestly, I find the "don't chase girls" comments to be nonsense. If you learn "game" and approach more often you're probably more likely to get what you want. Sex, relationships, etc. vs. sitting around waiting for girls to "notice" you because even if they do, a lot of them are going to be too chicken shit to approach, not to mention they will have little crushes on guys other than you and if one of those other dudes does something it's over for you.
>>
File: 1465417922543.jpg (21KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1465417922543.jpg
21KB, 352x352px
>>17954693
>That's never been told to me except by 2 (predatory) gays. I didn't bother getting up the following day.
just remembered the first and only person to ever want to sex me in my whole life was a gay gay who was really pushing it, even told me his room number in the hotel he was staying.
i wanted to die the next few days

actually, now that i am thinking about it..
>>
>>17959227
Thanks for posting this. You are definitely right.

It's by far the worst thing to quote but it's so true, in Austin Powers fat bastard said what all of us fatties feel:
>I eat because I'm unhappy, I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle.

Perhaps I should try dating the beautiful girls now? But how many of them will even give me the time of day to even go on a date? I have been rejected my whole life and it's definitely played a major role on my confidence. I can't see the girls who I find attractive to consider going out with me because the vast majority of people end up being with someone of equal attractiveness. The being fat thing is just one of a number of things that make me particularly unattractive, I have no redeeming features really, I'm the complete opposite of tall, dark, and handsome which is considered as a basis for attractiveness standards. I don't have anything that would make me stand out like light coloured eyes or blonde hair and so on.

I'm considering creating a dating profile online but I don't even know where to begin with that. I'd love for someone to help me out but don't have anyone in my life who is close enough to be willing to help.
>>
>>17956475
step one
get out of the house (take your keys with you, numb nuts)
get yourself some personal music player with you for a better experience
thats it, is just one step
>>
27. Currently single. I've mostly been dating college girls lately because they're easy and don't want anything serious. Now I kind of want something serious because most of my friends are either getting married or in serious long term relationships. I'm kind of afraid of them though after watching my parents divorce after almost 20 years of marriage. I don't really know how to make a relationship into something like that, I'm used to going out a few times, fucking, and then usually breaking up after 3 months or so.

I stopped using tinder after I saw a friend's wife on there under a different name. There's a girl I'm interested in, and I think there's interest in me, but our work schedules don't really sync so I don't know how it would work. Idk maybe I should just keep slamming college girls but I hate not having a partner to do stuff with.
>>
>>17954693
> That's never been told to me except by 2 (predatory) gays
I'm a bit weird in this sense but even that would make me insanely happy. I don't think people realise just how happy it makes me to get any shred of praise from someone who isn't my family. Too bad most of those people are more likely to call me a creep.
>>
>>17960788
Find the people you find the most tolerable and try to fit in. Don't be a prick about anything. Do not talk about your own beliefs. For most people the image of friendship is something extremely close but for me that is not the case. Nevertheless it is better to have somebody to talk to, even if it seems a little fake.
In my whole life there has only been one friend I felt to be a "true" friend, and that has been gone since highschool. But really, its better than being alone completely and success is largly reliant on social abilities in most professions.
>>
32. Just go out of a two year relationship. We lived together I wanted to marry her. I fucked it up. Have my own apartment now. Coming home to an empty place I something I am having to adapt to. It hurts. Every day hurts. I hope it gets better. I have a few friends and play music with some people. I have little will to do anything at the moment. I don't know where to go from here. I don't drink. I have been with many women in my life, around 60. It is no consolation. The only thing important is loving relationships. Sorry I'm rambling.

End blog post.
>>
File: 1477623634728.jpg (26KB, 306x264px) Image search: [Google]
1477623634728.jpg
26KB, 306x264px
I am just not attractive to women. I act like a fucking "nice guy", unable to show affecton, I don't feel like a man. Of course, guys are very fine with me and helping, but because I am never a rival of theirs.

On weekends it becomes an utter pressure, I live alone and I feel nothing but pain in my chest.
>>
Will give advice after posting my own blog.

25. Had my first girlfriend when I was 23. Was madly in love with her. We have so much similarities but also a huge ton of differences and at some point she made me feel like I just wasn't good enough for her and did everything wrong. I just made her feel like a nagging bitch. She's great, but she made me feel like shit and betrayed as well. Not sure how she feels about me.

I feel like she moved on better after I told her I did not want to have any contact with her anymore, but she's been on my mind almost every day since we broke up. Tonight, I might see her again at a party of mutual friends. Not sure what to think/do. We'll see what happens. On one hand I want to give in to the affection feelings and shit. On the other hand, I want to continue just being single and focusing on myself.

I have been dating other girls since we broke up, but I cannot recall the last time that I really felt a deep affection for someone, or someone who intrigued me in ways. I feel like one comes after the other and there's just this factory of girls popping in and out of random times.

I guess time will tell. I'm more happy with myself than I was a year ago, so that is pretty nice. And even though the breakup still hurts at times, it's been good and different to me, too.
>>
>>17956066
You're basically me, the difference is that i'm 23, some of my friends thinks that i'm gay because I get attention from girls without even trying and don't act on it, while they work their asses off to get noticed.
>>
>>17960788
>liberal

Meaning what though? I live where a lot of liberal people have moved in.

Although I'd class them as faux-liberal, you know, trendy middle-class people who are left-wing cos it's trendy at the moment.

I'm somewhat the opposite, uncool and uncouth, and inwardly despise them. It seems like the uncool/ugly people have left.

I'm digressing but I've realized that as long as you are wealthy and (not always) trendy, it doesn't matter if you're black, gay or identify as a helicopter, it doesn't matter to the middle class. The left-leaning politics is just a game to them.
>>
>>17962000

Oh, i just mean how we see things.

This female friend of mine (haven't met her IRL) invited me to go into Washington DC on Friday for when President-Elect Trump takes the oath of office. I was really surprised she invited me because she's a liberal. She said here and a ton of people from her uni are going. I thought "hm, this might be a good opportunity to make friends and meet some girls". Come to find out, they are only going to get high and for that free concerts. And they are going to be wearing "I'm with her" shirts (Hillary clinton). I knew it was too good to be true.. and this isn't even about the politics. Just, it seems a lot of liberal minded people have this "care free" mindset where they don't look at reality the way it is.
>>
>>17962011
>t seems a lot of liberal minded people have this "care free" mindset where they don't look at reality the way it is.
But they don't, that's what liberals are, edgy snowflakes who wants to see the world burn just for the sake of being cool and progressive.
>>
>>17962011
>Just, it seems a lot of liberal minded people have this "care free" mindset where they don't look at reality the way it is.

Like I said faux-liberal. It's just a thing for them.

I don't think there are any actual left-wing people left cos the poor are too short-sighted to see anything beyond their doorstep.

I'm digressing so let's stop here.
>>
>>17962037

And that's why I have a really difficult time socializing with them. I can put politics aside in the sense, if they are pro universal healthcare. I can choose to not argue with them. But when they spout absolute untrue statements such as "Donald Trump wants to oppress women". That sets me off. Because even tho I'm not a fan of the guy, it's an absolutely false claim. Liberals speak without thinking. And they are carefree of their words and actions. They seem to literally live in the exact moment. I just don't connect well with these types. Which makes me sad because I have no friends where I live, the friends I do have live really far away. I have no way to meet girls, no way to make new friends..
>>
>>17956285

I'm currently single but was in a relationship for 8 years; there's freedom in being single, absolutely, and I'm enjoying it right now.

But if you're afraid to fart or watch your chinese cartoons or listen to your nerdy music or read your comics or go cycling or whatever, then you're with a shitty person.
>>
Single life was kinda nice for a little bit but now I'm trying to start dating again. Been messing around with a couple girls and one of them really catches my interest, but since i've been out of "the game" for so long I have no fucking clue how to act. I just worry about getting burned again cause the last time I was with someone, I fell really deeply in love with them and they ended up shitting all over my heart.
>>
>>17962048
They are all just having fun because they have money. No one who is struggling for work is liberal.

Liberals come from wealth and they are just kicking it saying what they want and trump has given them an excuse to act like animals
>>
>>17962053

I know. It just sucks for people like me.
>>
I'm glad that sabotage is so common, here. I was an ugly duckling who became pretty decent looking. I had a long term, a lot of short terms, and now I'm just miserably lonely for pretty much no reason other than that I choose to be.

I have been militantly single for years, and then recently an old crush of mine hit me up with ideas about dating. I threw caution to the wind, and a short time later I got burned pretty badly. This is what happened the last time I tried to date, too.

I was drinking with a co worker yesterday and she told me she's had feelings for me for like five years. She'd make a great girlfriend, but I'm so sure that as soon as she sees 'me', she's gonna cut all ties and burn all bridges, like all the girls I've tried to get close to.
>>
>>17956865
>implying you need money and a job to have sex

why worry about all that when you can just lift and party and fuck young dumb sluts until you're 40? You only need a job if you're looking to settle down with a woman.
>>
>>17962075
I bet your problem is that you get too invested. Women hate that. It's pussy repellant to them. They only want what they cannot have, which includes your affection in a relationship. If you care too much or try to hard it puts them off and they leave you. It's the curse of the nice guy, to forever be a cuck to the sexual desires of women. The best they can hope for are single mothers. Seriously, single mothers love guys who are like that, but single women get bored immediately and go chase something "better" when they know they've got you.
>>
>>17962090
You've got me pegged wrong, friend, at least partially.

I don't invest shit in girls. I am, and always have been, responsible for my own happiness. But lately the loneliness has been creeping up on me, and it's becoming difficult to see past it.

I'll give you this, though. I date so exclusively, that anyone I devote my time to is someone special, already. That being the case, yeah I can get emotionally invested kinda quickly after the dating blanks are fired. I'm certainly no cuck, though.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1432685001722.jpg (78KB, 840x952px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1432685001722.jpg
78KB, 840x952px
>be me
>not bad looking, about average
>was truly in love with ex gf
>break up over stupid shit
>get married at 19 to rebound from ex
>join army, go to kuwait a year later
>three different jodie bang my wife
>try for years to fix relationship only to get there and realize there is no shred of trust anymore
>bailed two years ago after visiting family in different part of country
>been fucking up without the slightest idea of direction in life
>banged one chick last summer, mixed feelings about it
>Hate being lonely but have distrust of dating
> just ain't doing shit about that situation right now

I'm 27, almost 28 and I tell myself it's fine, maybe someone will enter your life and it will change for the better. Other times, depression sets in and all I can think is, you're gonna die alone. my ex wife already found another, no surprise. I almost shot myself twice living with her after all the cheating. Since then, death is sometimes appealing. I wonder if anyone can make me feel like I use to, inspired and blissful. I don't know if I should keep trying of just throw in the towel. I'm starting to get my life back on course but I feel as though a relationship may be a lost endeavor. Especially with the prevalence of cheating and dishonesty these days. On the other hand, maybe I'm just still hurting from my failed marriage. Either way, it's been emotionally destroying me while I just put a face on around friends and family. I have them convinced that I'm looking up, all the while I half want a bullet in my skull. I don't care for drinking anymore and weed keeps the depression at bay but, I feel so goddamn incomplete.
>>
>>17956285
I wish I had the life your having. I was lonely at one point and then settled. Huge mistake. I now yearn for a life alone where I can do what ever I want and how ever I want.
>>
>>17962231

I've been single my whole life, is it better if I never know what a relationship is?
>>
28 years old and I rapidly starting to feel shitty. Everyone that I personally know has atleast a girlfriend since years and 50% have already kids.
Now I feel that I wasted the last decade of my life. I builded a fortune all by myself, run my own company and currently finishing my Bachelor of Engineering.
I believed that the hole in my soul can be stuffed with money, gold and work. Damn was I wrong. All that talking from people like "When I had your amount of money I would be grateful" and the only counter against it "Yeah if I had a wife like I would be more grateful".
I want my last ten years back, but that will not work.
>>
>>17962231
>>17962254
Grass is always greener, guys
>>
If I'm 19 and single, am I a bachelor? Everyone I know has at least a gf..
>>
>>17962260
I'm actually younger than you by a few years, but dude, you're still so young. Having the financial wherewithal to do whatever you want is what makes the 30s seem so attractive. You haven't missed out on anything, there's nothing you could do 10 years ago that you can't do twice as well, now.

The second best time to plant a tree is now, my man.
>>
>>17962279
If you're single, then yes, you are a bachelor. At 19 you have time, It sucks being alone but get yourself out there and see what's out there.
>>
>>17959227
Not him, but 25 and been stuck in this kinda cycle to an extent.
Though the added bonus of being a student stuck in my parents place.
I also have the issue of not knowing just how to start a conversation with random people. Unless of course someone just happens to hit a subject I feel confident talking on end about.
>>
>>17962274

So, you're saying we should do it?

The phrase is suppose to be "the grass is not always greener on the other side"
>>
>>17954358
23 m with a full time job here

It's alright, I'm not depressed about it because if I really wanted one I probably could get a gf but I'm not motivated enough to put in the effort so it's not happening right now.

I should probably focus on getting some more friends first..
>>
>>17962050

There's a difference between "being afraid to" and needing to prioritize other things while you're in a relationship, as opposed to doing what you want, when you want. If I got home every single night and ignored the absolute shit out of a girlfriend so I could read comics, the relationship wouldn't last long.

I mean, that's why I'm not in one, but still.
>>
>>17954358
29 m. I work as an IT consultant.
My life would be ok if i just wasn't so lonely. All i do is really work.

I guess i should change jobs and try to find a startup somewhere with some younger guys where i can be one of the team.

Right now im hired by a customer, and i don't really know anyone there and im starting to lose contact with the buddies at the firm, so yeah, im basically completely alone.

I put a lot of pride in my work, but you start to wonder if anyone is really going to care in the end. I think one day some boss realizes im too expensive and they will throw me and all of the things i've done out the window.
>>
>>17962254
That's a good question. I don't think it's better but one thing is for sure don't settle just because you think no one else will be interested in you. That's what I did and I'm paying for it.
>>
>>17962339
Or, it only appears greener from your perspective. I've never heard it that way.
>>
>>17962457
This, people are always digging something they don't have, but never being grateful for what they have, this kind of people will grow old wondering why nothing they do makes them happy.
>>
>>17955111
>I'm overweight and not really attractive.
I think most of the time those go hand in hand. I don't think there are any very attractive fat people(unless you have a fetish for it). And also most fit people are at least fuckable if not attractive.
You'd probably get mad pussy if you lost weight since your profession is very respected
>>
>>17962502

I'm grateful for what I have. I have almost $100,000 in my savings, and I'm only 25 years old. I'm working towards a very important career for me, and I travel a lot.

Just, sometimes I wonder what it would be like to lay in bed or on the couch next to a woman and watch TV together and hug and makeout. That exact scene is in every movie anyways, so it just makes me wonder more.
>>
>>17962585
You're still young and in a good spot, just settle down when you have life figured out, and make sure she is in the same path as you.
>>
>>17962585
>$100,000

Im trying to save that much.
I currently have 20k. If i sold my apartment i would meet the goal, but at my current rate it will probably happen when im around 40 years old or maybe 50.
>>
>>17962590

Well, I just feel sort of confused on what to do, because I don't want to "settle down". I have no desire at all for a family.
>>
26 here.
I used to get laid a lot before I turned 21. This was because I was living in a large city by myself so more options there. I ended moving back to my parents place 4 years ago and my love life has plummeted mainly due to confidence issues. I only get laid once a year. There are some women that ask me to go over their place to watch movie and have a few drinks, but they're mainly drama.
>>
>>17962605
Find a fwb then, there's always people in the same vibe as you, have you tried online dating already?
>>
>>17962404

Absolutely.

However, it depends on how much those things mean to you in relation to your relationship; or, conversely, how hard you're willing to look for someone with concurrent interests, or at least tangentially related ones.

I was luck in that we have fairly similar interests and could do a great deal of them together; and the ones we didn't share we were both fine enjoying anyways.

It's spoiled me on it and I don't really care to go back to compromising a great deal on it.
>>
>>17962617
>Find a fwb then

That sounds dangerous to me.. I don't want to get emotionally attached. There was a female friend of mine I ended up really developing feelings for, she moved away so nothing actually happened and it really fucking hurt. A lot.. like a ton.

>online dating

well, I have dipped into that off and on. No luck on POF or OKC. I did hook up with 1 girl 3 years ago on tinder but it was an awful experience. The only website where I actually get to talk to interesting girls is Interpals. But that's a whole different thing
>>
>26 years old
>never dated anyone
life is lonely
>>
>>17959595
I'm naturally gifted
>>
>>17954358
>How are you holding up with the Bachelor Life?
far and away doing the best i ever have
>Do you enjoy it?
yes
> Or is it lonely?
sometimes

i can honestly say that im glad i had a plethora of shitty(and a few good) experiences with women (especially the last one, which was particularly horrific). i can now disregard them with 75% efficiency, and i would not even consider getting involved with another one unless all conditions of compatibility were met. i am coming to the point that i think about the whole wife and kids thing, but i refuse to do that unless i know i have the right partner. i suspect that at least half the reason i fucked up so hard early on was from staying with women that i shouldnt have and subconsciously stifling my own progress as a result.
for reference, i am
>30
>running my own business successfully
>reasonably attractive/not hideous
>reasonably socially apt/well adjusted
>not on the women hate train, just cautious
>>
>>17954358
I'm 24, been out of a relationship for about 7 months now.

I gotta say it's sort of lonely, I was in a relationship for about 2 years, and it's been tough trying to get myself back out there. Since I've graduated college, I've been sort of a shut in. I still have friends, but we meet less.
>>
>>17962724

How do you meet people outside of college?

I'm 26, never went to college. So I have no idea how people our age meet
>>
>>17962737
Mostly through work and past college and school friends. What do you like to do?
>>
Im introverted as fuck so it doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>17962802

I like to cook by myself, watch TV, Netflix, go to the gym in the mornings before work, study, travel internationally a few times a year for fun by myself
>>
>>17962897
So you're looking for friends or something further at this point.

Your gym? Join a club there, maybe talk to a spotter, make friends at that gym. From what you've told me, the gym is a habit, and is social, besides travel. (and good for you, travel is awesome) have you met anyone while traveling? Or is it all just transitory
>>
>>17954358
i torrent movies and apply to a lot of programs. i torrent any thing else that looks useful to me. basically i am a full time torrenter.
>>
>>17955802
is it that youre too attractive and intimidating to talk to? if its not that, then you should work on your looks because you might feel normal but actually arent.
>>
>>17956579
id take travelling over having a husband any day
>>
>>17963271

I go to a small gym, so when I'm there, there is never more than 2-3 other people. And they are always much older than me. It's a quiet gym.

I have met a few people while traveling (mostly because I met them on Interpals.net before my trip). I do maintain contact with them. But I don't know if I'll ever seen them again IRL since they live on the other side of the world.

I don't really know what I'm looking for Tbh
>>
>>17963302

Why
>>
>>17963303
Are there any other gyms or some sort of YMCA around you? Or do you live somewhere small?

Are you bound to the place you live by your job? If not, then maybe moving might shake things up. You don't know what you're looking for, but we get caught in a circle of comfort and don't want to step outside the circle. We know something isn't right, but we stick to what we know because it's safe.

If you're bound to the place you live by your job, and can't get to another gym comfortably, then find another thing to do. Maybe go get breakfast at a diner every so often, or find a new hobby.
>>
>>17963321

I live in a quicky growing metropolitan area. The average age however is 35-40 years old dude to how expensive it is here. Young people all move away right after high school because it's too expensive here.

I'll be living here for 2 more years, then I'll be moving due to work.

It's not easy to meet people here. It's almost all families in my neighborhood. and it takes forever to drive anywhere. so I generally don't like going out.

>go to a diner

I don't think I'd meet any fellow 25 years olds at a diner.. although diners have good food
>>
>>17962659
What's the reason for never dating anyone?
>>
File: goodfellaspic.jpg (2MB, 1302x1983px) Image search: [Google]
goodfellaspic.jpg
2MB, 1302x1983px
guys im a 20 year old virgin with a 5 inch cock.
ive had so many chances but i always kinda covertly refused them because im just so afraid 7 selc conc. about my situation.
now a chick ive meet (drunk) wants me to come over and fuck her
what do ? im already searching excuses to bail out
>>
>>17961884
feel you bro
>>
25, KV so no relationships

It's alright now. I don't really enjoy it, and yeah it's lonely, but I accept it better than I did. I have an idea of what I might want to do for the future, and while I still think I'll end up killing myself, I'll last longer than I thought I would a few years ago and I'll get to do some stuff before then.
>>
>>17956895
>it's like even knowing about that stuff makes me weird or immature, so I tend to keep quiet about it.

That's a self defeating attitude. If you keep hiding layers of yourself you will come off one note and boring. Besides if you're into something and have enthusiasm for it then girls dig it.
>>
File: 1454133438398.png (626KB, 1000x752px) Image search: [Google]
1454133438398.png
626KB, 1000x752px
I don't mind being single or completely alone. I used to feel like I had to have a bf to be happy, but I guess I grew out of that. I don't really know how to explain it, I just accepted that I'm alone and that's ok.

I get lonely sometimes, but I mostly just want someone to watch a movie or go on a walk with me.
>>
I'm soon to be 26 years old. I've never had a girlfriend before. But, I think I'm starting to accept that maybe it's for the best that I've never experienced love before. Maybe not knowing it will make things easier for me.

I'm not one of those people who NEED people in their lives. I don't feel miserable being alone. Sad sometimes yeah. But, it doesn't bring me misery.

It's probably best for me to skip the whole love/sex/romance experience right?
>>
>>17963353
I don't know really, I guess I just haven't felt like I've met someone I want to ask out or maybe it's just I don't know what to do anyway.
>>
25 going on 26 in February. I've never had a girlfriend before and I don't think I want one. I stopped pursuing women awhile ago. I don't even care to lose my virginity. My friends care more about it than I do. Is it supposed to make me a better person? I usually spend friday nights and weekends playing vidya friends. It's the only thing that keeps me happy.
>>
>>17955133
Your manager tried treating you like a human and you shut him out :/
>>
I just graduated college about half a year ago. I broke up with my high school girlfriend freshman year kind of because I needed to, kind of because I thought I could meet someone better. I've been single ever since. The few girls I've dated since, I always managed to find something "wrong" with them and never ended up in anything serious.

Now at 22, I just met this girl that seems like everything I want in a woman, similar hobbies, super attractive to me, etc. Things were going great, it really seemed like she wanted something serious and then something happens, I still don't really know what, and all of a sudden she's hung up on her ex and doesn't want to date anybody right now. It really sucks, man. I thought things were looking up for me then they fell so fast.
>>
>>17963823

>is it suppose to make me a better person?

No. It doesn't. You won't change at all. Only reason people push it on you is it's a expectation by society.

I'm the guy who posted 2 posts above you. I've only had sex twice. Both were big disappointments. The time when I lost my v card.. I really thought that night would have changed me somehow. I had this expectation that it's reveal a "New and improved me". But nope. Right after it was done (which wasn't very fun) and the slut left. I sat down and thought about what had happened. I remember watching Futurama and thinking "that was it... I was stressed all those years over that??"
>>
>>17963823
When people have experienced sex/relationships in a positive light they are driven to keep pursuing them. Or they have something else to drive them? I don't know.

I'm 24 and some months old and there's times I want a relationship and times where I don't. Honestly I've had some experiences with women and none of them were all that positive. I expect disappointment and failure at every turn, I'm always waiting for them to reject me. It's not like I have zero self esteem and think women are better than me (at least not all the time), but it's simply that I don't come across women who really act interested, like they want anything to do with me outside of obligatory meetings. I go on dates and they never turn out because either I'm not interested or she isn't interested. And lately I just don't have it in me to even try asking girls out anymore. Oh well.
>>
no girlfriend ever
>>
>>17954358

I'm 25 and single, got out of a 3.5 year relationship a while back and would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying some time to myself. However I've noted and come to terms with the fact that I am at my happiest when I have someone to come home to at the end of the day and to share my life with, this doesn't mean I'm unhappy without it, it's just that it is my peak.

I know it will happen again sooner or later so I'm just enjoying myself and my freedom for now, both sides have their perks.

And to the guys that have never experienced a long term relationship saying it's not necessary and doesn't change you, I beg to differ, I feel you grow a lot as a person, learn a lot about yourself and about what it means to love. It truly is a wonderful feeling, even if it ends it's a worthwhile experience, I don't regret it one bit.
>>
>>17954358
>Do you enjoy it?
yes i enjoy it. way more time for my projects and myself.
>>
This thread made me feel a million times better. Thank you, OP. I thought I had it bad, but these people take the cake. But then again. I get reassurance from the people I see at work.

Just out of a four year relationship. I am 25. Not too worried about it. Spent my time with plenty of females.
>>
At least singles have something to look forward in the future.

Now I'm married I feel there's nothing left but to wait till I die of old age
>>
>>17965272
How old are you? and I did you marry if you weren't ready to settle down?
>>
>>17965324
Why*
>>
>>17965272
Very true. Imy in the same boat bro
>>
>>17954358
Lonely AF, a girl has been showing a lot of interest in me and we've hung out a couple times but I'm pretty sure I'm just a friend to her. It SUCKS
>>
>>17962078
Because we can't all be douchebags anon. Some of us want more out of life.
>>
I was in a LTR for awhile, about 3 years, and then I realized I wasn't quite ready for all this relationship stuff, an she might not be the one.

So, I broke up, and now I get to play Xbox all day long and live stress free, while working on myself.

I basically went full cocoon mode, and told her that maybe down the road there's something more for us. But, I wasn't happy, and I needed to work on myself.

Depression is a son of a bitch, but cocoon until 6 pack will hopefully break the spell.

No-fap started after my morning fap today. Mostly 'cause I was doing it so frequently I had a dry irritated patch I've got to let heal up.
>>
>>17954358
21 and I feel like right shit. I can't find a single thing about me that's attractive, and I think I'm going to die alone. I've had about 20 dates with the same girl over a yearwho told me she likes me more than as a friend, but not like a boyfriend. I've heard this so many times I've stopped counting. I'm alone, I'll always be alone and it sucks.What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>17954358
Online dating is a complete non-option, I dated a girl from POF for 8 weeks before she called it off over one day where she 'thought I wasn't enjoying' myself, instead of asking me about it. Then spoke to a girl I sort of knew over Facebook throughout the holidays, met up with her twice, kissed the second, and said she has problems getting close to people. Still talking now, but planning on cutting it off because she seems to be getting close to other people just fine. I just wish people would give me genuine reasons instead of bullshit.
>>
>>17966212
Have you tried OKC? They say its a good place for relationship material.
>>
It's fine, most of the time. I kind of feel like I won't really have any luck anyways right now, because I'm 24 and still in college with my parents. I'll be graduating when I'm 26. Don't really imagine a woman would be ok with something like that.

I see light at the end of the tunnel but everything is so draining until that point.
>>
>>17966494
Dude... wth are you talking about? you're a man, the older you get the highest is your value in the makert, women are the ones with ticking clock, My father married my mon when he was 34 and she was 28, women like sucessful men no matter his age, you don't have to worry this soon, focus on your career first.
>>
>>17966556

It's hard to not worry about it when all of your peers are having tons of sex...
>>
>>17967019
This. The whole 'man's value going up as he gets older' does not apply to everyone.
>>
Made a thread but maybe this is a better place for it.

26, gonna be 27 in a few weeks. Recently moved back in with my parents to save money for a house. Housing market is ridiculous and there's no bright future in sight that I'll be able to afford a home. My dating life is all but dead living at home. All my friends have girlfriends and I rarely see them. We have a group text message going and sometimes something will be said in there but for the most part I never talk to them anymore. On top of all this I got dumped by my gf of 2 years 6 months ago and can't get over her.

Just seem to be getting more depressed by the day which i realize is retarded because I have a good job, I live comfortably with a roof over my head, there's really no reason I should feel like this and I know it's irrational.
>>
>>17954358
23/m
reasonably well. got over a stressed-induced/seasonal depression thing from about a year ago, and I'm set to graduate with my degree in education by april
>do you enjoy it?
some of the time. It was really nice to be able to get my shit together and focus on my life. I also don't really run into a lot of single women my age in my student teaching or my job, so the temptation is absent for all i'm concerned.
>is it lonely?
sometimes. It's the worst when my friends and roommate aren't available to meet up. I just want some human interaction every now and again, I couldn't care less about romance/sex at this point. Hell, I'll probably get a dog or cat when I start living on my own to combat the loneliness.

My town/uni was a dead end for dating. most of the women I encountered in the last 4 years seemed to be opposed to dating or had some relationship with someone back home. After being ghosted/flaked on by most of the women I approached, I just stopped getting my hopes up whenever I met new girls
>>
>>17967502

Yeah it's shitty. I hate it
>>
File: 1482980622923.jpg (147KB, 850x961px) Image search: [Google]
1482980622923.jpg
147KB, 850x961px
I was pretty decent at getting with girls but I started a relationship with one last year and got complacent. I feel like my game has suffered as a result.

I'm not exactly depressed. I've got a lot going on: I train martial arts and weightlifting, I work in a pharmacy and I have a lot of friends and family who love me.

I'm definitely wanting to get back into talking with chicks, though.
>>
>>17954358
Fantastic idea for a thread!

I'm 29 and my life has its ups and downs. Not going to go into to much detail, but abandoned by all my friends multiple times to find out I was just a tool to them, all except two. Got raped by another man. No matter how much backbone I tried to have or confidence it got pulverized I would be confident until the last possible moment but wouldn't matter. Had severe car accidents, none of which I caused but my body took the beatings. Had multiple surgeries, each doctor royally screwed up and I lost every malpractice case so now I'm being hounded by debt collectors. Have a useless degree, because the college professor who taught all the classes in my major and was head of my major had us teach him so he could do his own private projects. He got caught but only after I graduated and nothing was done. Physically and mentally disabled from accidents, malpractices, mismedication for years, and other sources but despite all of it been denied at every level of disability claim. Working dead end part time job for chump change for 14 hours a week because that's all my body and mind can take anymore. A few years back I had a great gf that we'd have sex all the time and since she was on the pill and I'm sterile and we were both clean no condoms. Best sex I ever had like 3 times a day and we had all the same kinks and she was beautiful. Caught her cheating on me after I helped her get a new job were she met the guy and started telling everyone in the area I raped her constantly when by the end of it she went psycho and tried to knife me multiple times when I didn't come home from work immediately etc. granted this is all before I became almost fully physically disabled potato. I have 4 great friends and we hang out all the time, but sometimes it makes the times of silence that much more hollow but I've learned to cope. Love my family, but time has this crushing effect on me it's like I'm just seeing them slowly wither away. Best way to
>>
>>17968092
Describe it is the quote from Indiana Jones I'm at the point in life where life stops giving you things and starts taking them away or something like that. I'm very selfish and hope I die before my parents do or at least die when they are completely senile in a home where my sister takes care of them. I want don't want a relationship just a cuddle buddy that I can have sex with..at this point hoping she can do a lot of the work because I really can't depending on what it is. I'm luck enough that I look decent, but I'm 5'1" and have physical problems, no facial disfigurements luckily. Can't really talk to strangers though anymore and when I do it's pathetic. Most the women in my available selection, being that I live in a little backwater town and can't really drive myself anywhere, are either 4/10s on a normal scale, but in my area are 9/10s or 1/10s that are considered 7/10s. So, all the functioning normal guys already have all of them. I have no good mental healthcare in my extended area and nobody can drive me far enough to find one in my insurance coverage that would be a reasonable distance. Overall though I'm still partly an optimist though somehow. I still enjoy a lot of my life and what options I do have. Don't get me wrong though I'm miserable a lot too and let down a lot, but such is life sometimes. Sometimes I believe I was a born loser, but I'm sure a lot of people think that too sometimes.

TL;DR

Life sucks, but trying to make the best of sliding the slippery slope of shit mountain and potentially failing.

Sorry for all the text for those that read it
>>
It's starting to feel pretty lonely.

I talk to a girl on a VoIP client pretty much every day, but she lives on the other side of the country. I literally dumped my feeling about her just now in the "get if off your chest" thread if you want to go see a smoldering pile of shit. I just don't know if I can wait for her to get done with school. It's getting harder and harder.
>>
>>17956814
I heard this meme too.
Im inclided to belive it isnt true, since most are autist asians or 2nd generation indians at least where I am from.
>>
>>17955111
honestly just fucking lose weight

you're gonna be a doctor

if you're in good shape hot women with their shit together are going to be offering to suck your dick and shit man.
>>
>>17954409
>not exactly good looking.
You say it's your fault and then you attribute this as a reason.

You really think the geometry you were born to have is your fault?

The fuck is going on.
>>
>>17966556
>increase value with age
>wait until you're 30 to have sex cos you'll have unlimited pussy at 30

What is this fucking 4chan meme?

Do slobs suddenly evolve into slick dudes with charm once they reach a certain age?
>>
>>17968349
If this is a thing that was ever true, it isn't true today.

Dating is so irrevocably dead. Nothing that used to work, works now.

And if you don't care about sex that much, but do want to get into a relationship because you're old fashioned that way, it's even worse.
>>
File: 15231321.png (107KB, 295x293px) Image search: [Google]
15231321.png
107KB, 295x293px
>>17968357

>Dating is so irrevocably dead. Nothing that used to work, works now.

Funny how you say this cause I just read an article from 1950 that asked college age men who had just come from WWII what they thought about dating and their responses were like some of those ITT.

Dating isn't dead, you just don't know what you're saying/doing, I can guarantee you don't talk to more than 10 new people in a week.
>>
>>17968357
Dating really isn't dead. There are very few people out there who wouldn't take a steady relationship over casual dating or casual sex.
>>
>>17968358
>Dating isn't dead, you just don't know what you're saying/doing, I can guarantee you don't talk to more than 10 new people in a week.
You can guarantee that because what I'm telling you is accurate. There's a cause and both things are effects.

Exceptions here and there make no difference. Taken as a whole, dating has died and sensible people can admit it.

>>17968359
The venue has changed, and these people aren't meeting each other. It makes no difference what they're truly after.
>>
>>17968357
>Another fucking 4chan meme
>dating has changed

The world is the same as it ever was.
>>
>>17968363
Don't be stupid.

You see what's happening in Japan? That's us. That's our future.
>>
>>17968362

>sensible people

You're far from being sensible with your generalizations. If you really cared, you'd go out and meet new people but you don't do it.

What's actually "died" is people's sense of pro-activity, why bother going out to talk to people when you can make a tinder or make an okcupid profile? That stuff is what has "changed"

You can very well go out and meet someone who wants a committed relationship without getting physical, there's lots of people who want this just droning around and you wouldn't know about them cause you don't bother to go out and meet them.
>>
>>17968362
>Taken as a whole, dating has died and sensible people can admit it.

No, only weirdos like you think it's changed. I've listened to older generations attitude to sex and dating, and it's practically the same with slightly different words and openness with regards casual sex.
>>
>>17968369
>You see what's happening in Japan? That's us. That's our future.

Japan?! It's not even remotely comparable, that is a nation of repressed sexual deviants, who seem to have trouble talking to the opposite sex.
>>
>>17968372
No.

If people take you seriously on this, they're going to suffer with false leads.

That openness to casual sex you speak of? That started cannibalizing the better half and never stopped. Now it's ubiquitous. It's become the first assumption when one person approaches another.

Consider for a second that you may be totally wrong despite the fact everyone is agreeing with you. You probably believed the wage gap at some early point.
>>
>>17968377
Oh god, you're a troll.

2/10 for making me reply.
>>
>>17968362
>The venue has changed, and these people aren't meeting each other. It makes no difference what they're truly after.
What are you talking about? Technology has meant that people are able to meet more people than ever. Heck, 25 years ago, it was unheard of for people to talk to anonymous strangers like we're doing now. Now think about all these other platforms that bring people together and give them a way to meet and communicate and build relationships.

People are meeting each other more than ever.
>>
>>17968376
Open your fucking eyes.

If you and people like you don't notice this shit fast enough it will stack years onto its recovery date.

This is the most unsexed, unmarried generation there has ever been. Both those things are true, look into the stats. "But wait, I thought casual sex was the whole problem" Yes. It's a system that really only benefits the super attractive, and women who aren't dumpster fires.
>>
>>17968382
>People are meeting each other more than ever.
No.

No they aren't.

Look more into this.

This is happening the least per capita it has ever happened.

I may be anonymous. There may be no reputation attached to what I'm saying, but aren't you a little bit curious what I'm so confident in saying this?
>>
>>17968383
3/10 for persistence
>>
>>17968383
Newsflash, there have always been unattractive people who have been single and sexless. This isn't a new phenomenon. It's just more acceptable to talk about it, and there are more platforms for people like you to complain about it
>>
>>17968388
Look into the stats.

I don't need to argue the rest.
>>
>>17968386
You're making big claims, can you substantiate them?
>>
>>17968386
>but aren't you a little bit curious what I'm so confident in saying this?

Cos you're an idiot on 4chan who probably uses /r9k/ and /pol/ as resources?
>>
>>17968391
If you can provide these stats, we'll look into them
>>
>>17968391
You have nothing to argue with.

Sorry you don't get higher than 3/10.
>>
>>17968389
You're not paying attention.

I don't consider attractive and super-attractive to be interchangeable. I used one instead of the other for a reason.

I don't know why you're holding onto this. Maybe it's a defensive mechanism for your sanity. But what you're thinking is going on, isn't the case.

People are checking out in record numbers. I'm not talking about MGTOW. I'm talking about people who have just stopped.

Seriously, you haven't heard about this?
>>
How do I support (I guess?) my single friends? I have friends who would like to be in relationships, but are having trouble meeting the right people
>>
>>17968395
The marriage rates, for one.

There are many different line graphs from multiple stories and I feel like if I post just one of them, people will nitpick why I chose 'that' one and I'm not interested in such a stupid conversation.

You can find this shit anywhere.
>>
>>17968399
>>17968402

You're really pushing this hard aren't you?
>>
>>17968404
You're not able to refute it, so, yes.

Yes I am.

>You're not providing anything to refute!!

Hush, I already know this is coming, so now you can't say it. The counter to this is yes I did, stop playing dumb.
>>
>>17968407
There's about 80 posts left in this thread, so why don't you create another thread whining the about the imaginary loss of dating?
>>
>>17968377
>It's become the first assumption when one person approaches another.

If that's the vibe you give out when you approach people then no wonder you keep getting turned down.
>>
>>17968412
It's dying and the reason I care is because I have sympathy for other people in the world.

I know that's a wild and unwashed idea to you though.
>>
>>17968413
I've never been turned down.
>>
>>17968415

Sure you haven't, is that why you're crying about how dating is dead? lol
>>
>>17968417
Dating is dead. I've explained it to you.
And I'm telling you the truth, I have never been rejected.
>>
>>17968424

>durr durr im right

You're wrong and haven't explained anything. Keep crying though, there are some people who are addicted to always being the victim.
>>
>>17968468
I've explained it to you.

Read up.
>>
what the fuck happened to this thread?
>>
>>17968687
Someone told the truth during a time of universal deceit.

And waterheads lost their shit.
>>
>>17968687
Troll happened.

Gonna have to wait for the next one.
>>
>>17968697
You don't get to call those posts trolls when you can't refute the shit that's being said.

And you don't get to say "you didn't say anything" because gaslighting only works when there's no text record of what the person said. People can just SCROLL UP AND LOOK.

Jesus.
>>
>>17968707
You can't prove your point either, all you're saying just exist in your head, you have no credibility here, quit pushing your thoughts into others this hard.
>>
>>17968713
>You can't prove your point either,
Google 'millenials' and 'sexless' or 'sexed' or something along those lines. And the consensus is pretty clear what's happening, except for insular shit written at Salon and shit by hens who only cluck with other hens.

Find a graph, any graph, about the timeline of in west. Go see how it's sure to dwindle down and show no signs of stopping.

Go.

Find these fucking things yourself.
>>
>>17968727
>*timeline of marriage in the west
>>
>>17968400
This is a hard question, if they're anything like me they will have issues accepting their lack of skills at getting a partner, I personally only asked for advice when heavily drunk because is something hard to accept even among your closest friends.

While it is true that after a while it gets easier to deal with rejection it is also true that a rejection streak does have an impact in your self-steem and at some point you just don't want to go through that again.

Just let them be I guess, they'll ask you for help when they're ready to accept they need it.
>>
File: IMG_4191.jpg (91KB, 507x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4191.jpg
91KB, 507x605px
>>
It's not that bad Tbh... it sucks sometimes. But other times I think it's good that I don't have sex
>>
File: 1403665707127.jpg (92KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403665707127.jpg
92KB, 706x720px
I've generally been fine. Haven't really touched a woman other than the occasional hug though.
It's not even out of fear. I can't explain my logic. I've tried hard to understand why I am the way I am but I cannot really put it into words well. Best way I can describe it is that I honestly just don't want to bother with the effort that comes with just about anything. Especially relationships. I'll see a girl and say "I could get her number" but then I go "then I'd have to talk to her, and spend time with her and honestly that's a chore."
I've thought that maybe I just haven't/won't find that one that's worth going for. So far I haven't been interested in anyone beyond a small sexual thing. Not as far as I can remember have I ever said "I love that girl" or "I want to get to know that person" (That one applies to either gender really.)
I'm just a loner I guess. It's like that hey arnold pic about how some people are just meant to be alone. I believe I am. I just don't care. Some days I'm lonely and crave someone to talk to, but often when a situation arises where I could pursue a conversation I opt out knowing that I won't care about the person or what they say. Maybe I'm just narcissistic, who knows.
Anyone have any tips? I wan't to improve myself and have always spent time trying to better myself, but this is one area I haven't been able to fix.
>>
Mid 20s, my last gf was at age 21. She was 18 and I knew her from hs. The most we did was make out. The break up took her over a year to get over. It took me about a week. Long story so I'll cut it at that.

The youngest I've fucked at the time was 1 year younger. The oldest at the time was at least 30 years older.

I usually date around 1-3 females a month depending on what else is going on. I feel no loneliness. I used to feel loneliness when I was like 10-16 and so I craved an LTR. I even had an imaginary gf. I see nothing wrong with being promiscuous as a guy and enjoy being so right now.

Rarely do I hit on a female. When I do it is usually an attractive middle-aged woman who clearly wants it. I feel no awkwardness socializing with older women like most guys my age do.

I dress relatively plain but clean.
>>
>>17970086
>attractive woman

You know, I'd like to aim lower but a few things stand in my way.

Due to certain things, now there is a lot of attractive women where I am, all leagues above. Everyone below this are in relationships.

It almost feels like evolutionary pressures have done their job of weeding me out the gene pool.
>>
>>17972198
It's probably in your head. I see no leagues and all women below.
>>
>>17968713

Ok, I took the troll bait and looked it up, because I fucking hate unsubstantiated arguments.

Compared to people born in the 1960s, people born in the early 1990s report slightly higher rates of sexual inactivity after age 18. Six percent of people born between 1965-1969 reported not being sexually active after age 18, vs. 15% of people born in the early 90s. The uptick is primarily among females without a college education. But dear reader, please note that this means that EIGHTY FIVE percent of millennials are sexually active after 18. It's not just the super attractive, it's between 8 to 9 out of 10 people.

Ok, stats done. I can come back with marriage stats if you want, but there's a lot more going on there and I don't buy that the decline in marriage is a decline in sex, dating, or relationships (people can choose to live in committed relationships outside of marriage now, for example).
>>
>>17972347

>85%

I bet you it's even higher than that. It's probably 99.999% of millennials are having sex after age 18 minus me..
>>
28, rarely had gfs in the past, no female friends, virgin.

Moving out in a few months and my life will actually start. Don't know if I will compensate for being lonely most of the time or just go full hermit.
>>
>>17954358
21 here.
Feels great.
You'll only feel only if you're not living life for yourself
>>
>>17972469
What does that even mean?
Some people just aren't happy alone. They don't have the chemicals for it.
>>
>>17972998
He means if your life is fulfilling enough you don't need to be with someone. A truly exciting life is just weighed down with a girlfriend anyway.
>>
I'm 22, not trying to find a gf due to having braces. It would be good if I had of course but I can understand if they don't find me attractive at all due to my condition, so I'm in kind of neutral state right now. Getting rid of those in 7 months, hoping to find a gf as soon as I get my confidence boost after braces. I was living alone, then got my parents with me, soon I'm moving out alone again to socialize. Because I've graduated and most of my college friends have move out of the city or country. Therefore best way to build another social environment requires me to be actively inviting people over I guess. I don't know why I wrote this blog post.
>>
>>17973015
Look dude.

Haven't you heard any of those stories where a person wouldn't have gotten through a period in their life if they hadn't found a specific person?

"I swear, before meeting ____ I was mess."

"This book is dedicated to _____"

Are none of these ringing a bell?

>A truly exciting life is just weighed down with a girlfriend anyway.
Y'know, maybe with today's horribly egotistical women? But overall, people are miserable and they can't merely fix it with their own solitude.
>>
>>17973063
This thinking might be exactly why you're not happy by yourself.
>>
>>17973188
This is like talking to a wall.
>Nah broooooooooooo it's all in your imagination
>What, you have points? Well, I can just ignore those and continue saying the thing I just said
>>
>>17973200
>points
>literal quotes from movies i have never heard a real person say
whelp. it was nice talking to you, enjoy being unhappy, im SURE it isnt you.
>>
>>17973230
No I have heard people say them. This gaslighting of yours is not amusing.

This is America for you. Home of the fast, reckless and stupid. Ignore points, just hammer in your own. Something doesn't work for someone else? Nah brooooooo they're just bein' a pussaayyyyyy.
>>
>>17973236
Sure thing.
>>
>>17973244
Pussaaaaayyyyyyyyy
>>
23, single, and only part time employed.
Graduated last summer, but I don't have a grasp on where I want to be in the future.

A friend of mine told me that getting one thing might lead to another, but I don't see how getting a girlfriend makes me more employable.
>>
>>17973427
He probably has a gf. And him having one helped him overcome things within himself. He is probably implying you are/would be the same.
>>
24, single as of last July and somehow still a virgin. I fucked up and couldn't get it up when we tried, then annoyed her too much after that to be afforded any more opportunities.

I feel like I've come to terms with us not being right for each other, but I do wish we stayed friends and obviously wish we actually had sex. I should get back on the horse but I find myself just feeling utterly nothing for girls lately.

I don't live with my parents but I rent a shitty houseshare with people that I like to pretend I despise. In reality I just feel inadequate as a person so interacting with them makes me sad every time. They've at least figured out that I don't like talking, so it's okay if a little awkward. I want to get my own place, but I'm waiting on a payrise so I can afford it.

I live in a shithole and work hard for a small company that I no longer have any faith in. It's frustrating because I think I'm wasting my life and my skills, but I work so hard that I have trouble devoting my full attention to job hunting while still maintaining other parts of my life.
>>
>>17973591
Cut her out of your life. You are ruining your reputation. Find girls who wanna be friends with benefits. Don't worry about gfs.

Save your money by budgeting little by little. Get the cheaper brand food, don't buy juice, etc.

Don't worry about what they think of you. All you need them to think is that you are a reliable person who is gonna continuing paying rent. Ive had many room mates basically a "house share" and we all manage to make it work even with bumps here and there. We realize we are bigger than small problems.
>>
I have no problem with it. I have a good job and a nice apartment, and I have enough free time to actually both dick around and do shit I like as well as stay in shape. I think relationships are overrated. Some people are meant to destroy their life so that they can get into a serious relationship and have kids. That's not me, hookups are as far as it'll go.
>>
36 and single.

Don't really care at this point.

Had several relationships, only really miss regular sex. Have banged over 50 women though, but haven't had any recently.

Honestly don't really care. As you get older, pussy and relationships really is not as amazing as you thought it when you were 20.
>>
File: IMG_0605.jpg (141KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0605.jpg
141KB, 500x500px
31, Tokyofag here. Been single for a little over a year, after ending a 5 year relationship. The past year was devastatingly depressing and lonely. I live in a decent sized apartment in a cool part of the city. Now that I've recently been outgoing I've realized it's very easy to pick up young women, but none of them really want a relationship with me, so it sort of adds on to the disappointment.

I enjoy my job, my place of living, and I have some cool friends but I fear being along forever and I honestly feel terrible. Exercising and learning to appreciate my alone time doing creative things or reading really helps. On the weekend I always go out and try to meet new people and many times I do, but really nothing changes...
>>
>>17972281
I'm going to reply to you despite your bait at the end of the post.

When I say "leagues" it's a bit more complicated that. A lot more.

But long post short, is that all/most of these 7+/10 girls do not share any common interests nor do I have a platform to talk to them.
>>
File: 1399142699631.jpg (49KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1399142699631.jpg
49KB, 500x419px
>>17954358
Kissless virgin here. Even though I'm pretty young I feel like I will definitely die alone. I just can't feel any romantic feelings about any women I meet. There are sexual urges but there's nothing romantic. I feel like I will never find what I'm looking for and waste my whole life searching for it and die alone in the end.
>>
>>17955943
Just talk to them. Try to make a game out keeping a smile on their face and read the signals. Then respond accordingly. That's the simple explanation of how I do it.
>>
25 and single, but I'm not unhappy.

Just too socially retarded to tell when a girl likes me/flirt successfully. It gets lonely but I am happy single.
>>
A bit late into the thread. but just about to 404, which is good.

27 y.o virgin, desu I wish I never had my first kiss, it was such a good feeling I wish I never had. That was back in May 2010. It took years for the craving of human companionship to subside, that closeness the warmth of another body.

But yeah, anyways.I think I live a pretty awesome life, I really got into extreme sports (long story) and all that jazz, I got a cushy but well paying job, so I travel a bit. I was in a couple of redbull vids, though briefly. and have a 20k+ following on instagram

But yeah, you wouldn't assume it though, I keep it pretty much a secret and my buddies and friends assume I slay. So it sort of works out.

I still feel lonely don't get me wrong. But they're not as often, but now I sorta feel it that's why I'm posting here to get it out of my system, In short, 2 days ago we had a young woman about 19-21 who my friends and I (3 total) helped overcome her anxiety and tick off her bucket list to skydive with her friends. She held my hand the whole way up to altitude.
By the end of it, she rushed and gave each of us a hug, which I wasn't expecting.

I remember those green eyes though, they were wide, bright and full of life, like she just took on the world and won.
I've been pretty down since then, so yeah, working out of my system lol.
>>
>>17974208
We all die alone in the end, and don't worry, better alone than heartbroken or anything, I saw alot of my friends getting crazies over a break up with a chick
>>
>>17975370

That feel man.

I'm 25. I had a real chance about half a year ago. Gorgeous girl, just like me personality wise. We really hit it off. She was totally into me and everyone knew it. Dumbass me didn't take it to the next level, and my friend took molly with her and they had sex during that time, causing his relationship to end. He asked me to come meet him an hour after it happened, at 4am. He asked me if he should go after it. He knew I really liked her. I told him do whatever you want (I wish I didn't). There's been an odd love triangle thing going on now ever since.

Everything about this is soul crushing. I had it handed to me on a silver platter, and I just fucked it all up. I've not felt so defeated since I was a kid in high school. I've been doing tons of drugs to cope and its making me lose my hair (literally and figuratively) and my friends and family are even worried. I've always been depressed because I've felt no support, and I still don't have it, and I almost did.
>>
>>17975370
>But yeah, you wouldn't assume it though, I keep it pretty much a secret and my buddies and friends assume I slay. So it sort of works out.

How have they not found out? Then again most people assume you've been laid unless they actually wonder.

(Also 2010 was 7 years ago, fucking christ.)
>>
>>17975567
That's some great friend you got.
>>
>>17954358
It's ok
A bit of both.

I'm 26 and have a 2 bed house (mortgage), I'm single, I can buy myself most things I'd like, I can date and fuck any single mother to the extent that I have 3 fwbs (each have 1 kid and are single), 1 of which insists that she is exclusive to me if I ever want to settle down with her.

The kicker is that all of my friends are married and have kids, my closest friends have kids who call me uncle *name* and asked me why I don't have a wife or kids yet.
I honestly kind of feel left behind, my friends don't have a great deal of free time and I just get asked when I'm going to bring someone on a double date.

tl;dr I'm financially sound, I have everything I'd have loved to have at 21, but I don't have anything long term, it sucks.
>>
>>17954358
30 female here
>how are you holding up with bachelor life
it's a bit meh. I've only had three relationships, 6 years then 3, then 8 months. Was left in the first, left the second and third myself because the guy refused to live together or didn't want children. Since i'm single, girl friends keep pressuring me to have flings or to date people I know are unfit for a long term thing. Much more than men I feel you're expected to pretend you have the time of your life and you enjoy being free but I don't.
>do you enjoy it
people around me fight and cheat so when I see that I'm glad i'm alone.
Every time I set a foot into the dating world it seems rife with mindgames, guessing if the guy is into you or not, not calling before you call, dude pressuring for sex or nudes etc. It's mostly the dating I dislike.
I don't go to bars or parties, I tried church but I'm not a strong believer.
I have some male hobbies (like wargames or tabletop roleplay) but some guys I met there have issues with hygiene and it puts me off. A lot of men i meet also already have children and I don't want that.

>is it lonely
I'm comfortable on my own but I want a family and I'd really like to be a good wife to a husband, so that sort of stings.
Sleeping alone is the worst.
>>
Ttt
>>
>>17976093
i am familiar with these feels
>>
>>17976135
sorry to hear it anon(ette?)
>>
Love of my life left me 1 year ago without reason after saying she stilled loved me and that she was still happy with me. Soon after that she started going out with a guy who looks almost exactly like me physically except he's a little bit more muscular. I stalked him and he's got everything I've always aimed for in life (job, studies, etc).
I am now fueled by some weird and bitter anger.
I guess I'll just keep living my life and it'll go eventually.
>>
>>17976140
dont be, i chose this. everything is proceeding as planned. things are going well for me, and soon they will be going very well, bordering on winning. getting myself in order (see:setting a foundation upon which to build a family) seems like a good first step. i am confident that i will find someone suitable in time. if you and i exist, there must be others like us. all we need to do is find them.
and its anon btw
>>
I've had a huge crush on the same guy for like 4 years but we will never be together.

I first met him through my ex back when we were still together, and even then I had a crush on him but obvious did not intend to try and pursue anything because I was still in love with my then-boyfriend.

My ex and I broke up about 2 years ago. No residual feelings on either end but we're still good friends and hang out. And sometimes his friend is there. I'm 99% sure he doesn't have feelings for me in the first place, and even if he did he probably wouldn't do anything about it because I'm his friend's ex. So I don't expect anything. But I can't stop thinking about him, and the pain in my chest gets worse every day.
>>
File: Exits.jpg (231KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Exits.jpg
231KB, 960x720px
>>17975567
Sorry to hear about it dude.

But if there is anything I can say, I would advise that drugs is a slippery slope that is difficult to get out of, especially if you've got depression and stuff going on as well. I've seen it happen a few times to people, they had different ways of getting their lives back on track I guess.

>>17975828
Well, yeah you fall into a grey zone of assumption I guess.

My type of people are super outgoing and exude an aura of confidence that not your average human has (its hard to explain)
People naturally find that confidence attractive. A few of my images on social media are punctuated images uploaded by young women who wanted to try something different and share it with the world. So from an outsider looking in, I'm a sort of person who brings excitement and adventure so consequently they don't really ask because its assumed that I have a new fling every week or so.
>>
>>17954358
I fucking hate it so much, but then when I try to put myself out there I end up hating myself even more. I don't think I'll ever experience the warmth of a woman, let alone one who likes me.
>>
>>17954358
I'm 26 years old and never been in a relationship. I'm extremely shy in real life, so I've never pursued any opportunities that presented themselves and kind of knew I'd die alone. So living every day alone is just normal to me. I've been single literally every day.

It does get lonely at times, yes. If I could magically get a gf to come knocking on my door, that would be great, but pending that I just distract myself with work and hobbies.
>>
>>17976904
What are your hobbies?
>>
File: tumblr_naxfy4KIJx1rnw5qjo1_500.png (48KB, 413x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naxfy4KIJx1rnw5qjo1_500.png
48KB, 413x480px
>>17954358
I'm 26, own my house, car, have a job that pays well but I don't like it that much. I have a group of friends I hang out with a couple of times per week but mostly I just chill at home with my dog. I have a few hobbies that I enjoy and consider myself pretty happy overall.
The truth is I'm just not all that physically attractive and am bad at meeting new people. I feel like the people my age that I do meet don't have their shit together enough to bother with, plus I've just gotten used to taking care of everything on my own. I was never particularly close to my parents and grew up being independent whether I liked it or not.
I'm starting to accept that I might just be single forever, but the weird part is it doesn't even bother me anymore
>>
>>17976937
This is going to sound cliche, but I like doing a lot of things and trying new things.

Recently, I've been picking up cooking and practicing performing routine maitenance on my car. I've also gone shooting and started playing rec sports.
>>
>>17976093
>Every time I set a foot into the dating world it seems rife with mindgames, guessing if the guy is into you or not, not calling before you call
I've been trying in vain to figure out how to circumvent all of that. I tried being straightforward in the past but apparently saying you'd like to see where things go is clingy.
>>
>>17954358
Being single is fucking heaven on Earth! Don't have to worry about supporting any kids or deadbeat broads. Able to focus on my own interests and elevating my own skills. Not obligated to give two fucks about why someone is acting in a particular manner, unless choosing to ask.

Choose your partner carefully, people! Ensure that your desires/goals match beforehand! Most people just aren't worth it!
>>
>>17968343
not being good looking is both yours and gentics fault. if you legitimately look ugly, you look ugly, if you're fat or unhealthy and you look ugly, you can fix the unhealthy part, but you'd still look ugly
>>
holy mother of god i'd rather be single than have to be in this physically financially and emotionally draining relationship forever

i'm just kind of waiting for them to inevitably cheat on me because i'm a supreme coward who lacks the courage to stand up for myself

one day at a time

just stay single everyone
>>
>>17977133
Do you think the terrible attitudes of these women may have to do with how you found them to begin with?

What I'm saying is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
>>
>>17977145
i have no attitude towards women nor men in general -- just this specific person honestly. but yes, i found them in a manner that was probably not wise, and from the get-go i knew i shouldn't have started anything. they are in a sense, physically hotter than me but their personality is less than ideal for most anyone unless they have supreme daddy/mommy issues

i never met anyone quite so abusive and hypocritical. don't plan on doing it again! learned my fucking lesson
>>
>>17976972
You don't even realize how ahead of you in your life if you compare yourself to us here m8. You are doing a pretty great job in your life as it seems.

But I suggest that if you don't want to be single forever then you should find a hobby that allows you to interact with other person.
>>
I enjoy it. People get on my fucking nerves. I honestly hope I'm not always like this because I will certainly die alone if I am. I can't stand to be around most people for longer than a few hours without thinking they're a complete retard or without feeling uncomfortable.

I mean it sure is nice to have someone to come home to but I personally cannot deal with the stress that comes with a serious relationship with someone my age. You can't trust anyone and I aint about to be fucked around on, i'd rather just hit it and quit it and be a lonely NEET forever than deal with another cheating toxic vindictive spiteful self-centered person who takes advantage of kindness and love.

You don't know pain until you've been in a long relationship only to find out the person never really even gave a shit and just wanted to fuck. Feels absolutely horrible so I'm just gonna be forever alone.

At this point though I honestly do enjoy being by myself. So glad to be over the days of being dependent on someone elses approval and allowing someone else to dictate my emotions.

I control my life now. I have more personal power now also. And it's only due to the fact that I'm not giving it away to some person who doesn't deserve it.

As awful as it sounds, I will NEVER open up fully to another person, that's just asking to be shit on cause people are dumb fucking animals who can barely control themselves. I'm just as guilty as the next person.
>>
>>17977111
yeah i know (nice digits btw)

There's this guy I like and he is dating another person (they're not exclusive yet) but not sure where he stands with her, and when I hear things like that I don't even want to go ahead and ask him out on a date myself, I'm just like "what tells me he won't keep playing both until for some reason he makes a choice" and I'd rather throw in the towel first than feel like I'm competing with other women for a male. People tell you that's the way it always goes but fuck that. I've already wasted too much time thinking whether or not I should say I kinda fancy him or not.
>>
25 going on 26, single my whole life but I live with my best friend and his GF. The company is really nice and its great to have moved out ( Been out of home for 4 years now ) But seeing them happy makes me feel .... Empty? maybe jelous. I dunno

Shit sucks
>>
>>17977479
Hang out with female friends m8
>>
Quick question, how many here are single and didn't be on a relationship before?

Also, I'm kind of this >>17977441
>>
>>17977573
I'm single and have never had a relationship. Not kissless, still virgin though.
>>
>>17977573
>>17977609

Same.
>>
I'm not above 20, although not too far away (almost 18 by now). and I've never had a girlfriend, kissed a girl or made out with one. I wish it'll happen, but it doesn't, and I blame myself but not only. Blaming only yourself will just cause me to be extremely depressive and what use would that bring to me? it's just a down-right spiral in that case.

I would just put some important stuff upfront before puking away my entire story here about it:
- I live in Israel, of German decent. Later generations in my family do not speak German, nor do I. Have German citizenship nevertheless.
- Extremely talented in terms of school - have really high grades in Math and Math-related courses like Physics (which I like especially) and Chemistry. Have a high IQ, I have convinced myself its 153 a long time ago, but I do know its above 130 in reality. Not too sure about the exact numbers of it.

So, lets begin:
I don't feel like a part of the culture here, I actually despise the culture and the way people act (manners etc.) in here. I've been to Germany 3 times by now, and I've enjoyed every moment - I have felt more apart and liked the culture, the people and the overall atmosphere of things better. In Israel I always feel like the weirdo who has no actual friends (I have 2 friends which are like school-buddies, for school projects and memes, not real talks and stuff like that). The society here is, how would I put it, pretty toxic - cursing can be done between friends or between two people who'd kill each other if possible, and people always laugh at others, no real matter what the relation between them is). I don't like it, I was bullied during elementary school and ever since have this sort of "mask" which I portray myself as tougher and more cursing and so on, just to blend in and not have all the fire directed at me by people because I don't fit in.

cont.
>>
>>17977966
There's a girl in Germany I met and really really liked. She had a boyfriend back then and still does, and they have been friends for like 3.5 years. I've been talking with her for around 2.5 years now and I fell in love with her, no other way to describe it.

I've met her again on a trip to Germany around New Year's, and she seemed to really like me, but I didn't take any real actions about it - didn't have too much time alone with her, but in that time it was good, but not sexual or anything like that.

Anyways, after I came back to Israel she said she wants to come and visit me in a couple of months after she finishes high school, and I was pretty flirty during the entire time, and she didn't seem to dislike it at all, the opposite - she seemed to like it. A couple of days after that she sent me a really long message clearing that I shouldn't count on a relationship (that's the word she used) with her when she comes here, and she can understand if I don't want her to talk anymore after that message. The conversation progressed to the point she said she does love me, but she is not sure in what way (pretty much how she said it). I don't know how to process all of that, I love her, I keep thinking of her and I have never found any girl which is remotely close to how I think and feel about her. Does she love me? is that fully friendzoning? I don't know, and I'm confused about all of this.

She seemed like the only chance I have for actually having a girlfriend, and I wish with all my heart that she would be or at least that I would be able to be with her for something a bit more than smiles and deep-talking, but I don't know how to process those messages she sent like two weeks ago..

Before I met her, I was a depressed guy, but I pushed it away all the time so it won't disturb my performance at school. With her, and in Germany in general, I felt like I could be myself and feel good about it, and that's exactly how things were.r like 3.5 years.
>>
File: 1468723066147.jpg (38KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1468723066147.jpg
38KB, 640x639px
23 y.o muslim fag living in Europe

Had a qt polish gf I really cared so much about. We were together for 2 years and after that we broke up because my parents didn't allow me to be with her. That was really hard for me to choose between her and my family and I chose for my family.

Now she has a new boyfriend and I'm still alone. It's not that I want someone but it hurts that she's moving on. I'm glad for her, but I would have thought it would take more time. I'm still not over it

Anyhow now I just fuck some tinder bitches every now and then. I would like a relationship but it needs to be a turk/muslim and I don't feel appealed to them. So just going to continue to fuck tinderbitches until I die
>>
>>17954358

I'm a /pol/tard who knows all the left wing talking points and could easily pretend to be one of them.

Should I go to the Trump protests to get laid? I heard it works.
>>
>>17954448
>The few times I've been lucky enough to meet a girl I liked and I had a small feeling they might of felt the same I just fucked it up on purpose as the idea of something good happening scared me

/thread
>>
>>17978159
Do it.

When you climax yell "TRUUUUUUUUUUUUMP"
>>
>>17978176

I was thinking of yelling something like "Hail Victory!", its less obvious. But also that sounds autistic af and I just want sex, not to troll anyone.
>>
>>17978159

I tried to get into DC to watch Trump's inauguration... but fucking protestors prevented me from getting in. I was so fucking pissed.

Btw, a lot of the female protestors were hotties. It was depressing. I fucking HATE living in this Liberally infected area
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.