[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I fucking crazy here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: heart-7[1].png (42KB, 2400x2186px) Image search: [Google]
heart-7[1].png
42KB, 2400x2186px
So I just wanna make sure I am not crazy here.

So it turned out that my girl friend of 4 years was talking to another dude and the conversations ended up being a emotional one between them. Admitting feelings for each other and flirt etc.

I only come to find out recently and that also for a few months she no longer loves me. So we decide to break up. However she plans to see this guy when he comes to town a week later. Right after the fact that I learn all of this. Only problem is that we live together so all of this will be strongly apparent to me while I am left alone to deal with everything.

Is it wrong to assume that someone who really feels guilty about what they did or if they at least respected the relationship or cared about wouldnt do something like that?

Personally if it was me on the other end then I would have just put things on hold till I was out of the place not to cause further issues.

I mean would that have been the right thing to do in a situation like this or is it now that shes done all this she just gives no fucks?
>>
>>17954275

I should add she was talking to this guy for about roughly 2 months not even.
>>
Placing blame and declaring someone crazy are not helpful things to do in this situation. As far as actual helpful advice goes, get out of your living situation ASAFuckingP. Either move out or get her to. You can ask her to meet up with him only at his place until your living arrangement situation is worked out, but it probably won't be well received if you ask her not to date him at all, even temporarily.
>>
Yes it's wrong and inconsiderate, but so is cultivating a new relationship behind your back while she is sleeping next to you every night.

Tell the cunt to meet him outside the house.
>>
>>17954322

Well shes headed to his place for the weekend. I pissed her off enough to make her do that. Our lease is up in march so we are stuck together till then.

I am just gonna keep contact to the absolute min unless its for paying rent
>>
>>17954335
Sounds like you're doing the best thing then anon. Just keep it like that for 7 weeks.
>>
>>17954342

I appreciate it. I just want to see if I was wrong at all. But at the same time its wrong to expect she would wanna stay but at the sametime its shit to do to someone.

Not that I would want her to coddle me or anything but not rub sand in the wound.
>>
>>17954335
>>17954350

I'm really sorry that you are going through this but please just remember that wrong things have to come to an end so new (right) opportunities can open up for you.

Sounds like bullshit now but this will change your life for the better.
>>
>>17954357

Nah I believe you for sure. I feel better because I know I dont want it to work with a person like that.

Thanks Anons. It definitely gave me the boost I needed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.