[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is in the wrong? Friend didn't Go gym, my fault or his.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-12-29-14-43-57.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-29-14-43-57.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
I will try be as unbias as possible and will not say which person I am in the scenerio

> person A says I'm going gym on Thursday at 7
>person B here's of this info on Saturday
>person A asks if person B wants to still go gym on the day the day that it was established to gym.
>person B says "maybe idk don't really feel like it feeling kinda tired its good to go when u feel like it "
> person A sends motivitonal messages to get person B pumped for gym.
>this fails.
>person A leaves for the gym
>person B says to person A via text, what time you going gym?
>person A does not see message
>person A says , " you should of came to the gym"
>person B says "you should of told me what time you were going gym
>wtf
>person A says how he said a few days ago that we agreed to go on Thursday at 7
>person B says " it could of been next Thursday, or the Thursday after, you should of given me the specific date.

PErson B now is not replying to his person A' messages . person A is moaning via text saying " we can agree it wasn't my fault right ". Person B does not reply because he is " tired".

Who is in the right , person A or person
>>
>>17954051
If you're gonna do A and B at least cleanup your writing. Just use their names none of that
>Let's call them Todd and xxZeldaF4n69xx

Alright autism aside, it's B's fault. Doesn't help that A is being a little bitch and not telling B to get off his ass. Don't pull bullshit with them. You said Thursday so assume the nearest Thursday. It's the gym not a fucking wedding or some shit that would actually require planning.
>>
>>17954051
Oh come on try not to make it clear you're person A. You even wrote "wtf" after something person B said. This seems like the dumbest thing to argue about though. Who cares who's right, you're friends and there was a misunderstanding. Nothing more.
>>
Todd is now person B.

Todd has now explicitly said "Its your fault cuz I didn't know what time it is"

May post screenshots if the debate gets more comple
>>
Yeah I'm person a I'm being a dick I will stop the debate. I just sperg out over pedantic stuff sometimes.
>>
Stop being a prick about who's right and wrong. Your friend doesn't feel like going to the gym. So what. Maybe he has anxiety about it. Maybe he doesn't feel like it. If you want a gym buddy, you have to find somebody who wants to do it like you do, so you're both into it. Keep being pushy and you'll lose your friend.
>>
I just got angry because I really was just trying to get him to go the gym because I think he has the capacity to be great. He has really good genetics for it. He just doesn't apply himself, and I wanted him to use his potential.

I just got annoyed that now its my fault all of a sudden. I just wanted to help him and now I get the fucking blame.

I may be biased at some bits but I promised I amb not being biased over the pedantic language issue.
>>
Overall I have come to the conclusion that he made a mistake anyone can make. Its really not a big deal I overreacted.
>>
I just said the issue doesn't really matter anyways with a happy emoji.

He deffo does not have anxiety he is pretty good socially. He did explicitly say it was cuz he couldn't be bothered.
>>
In my defence

I often don't want to hang out and then I get bugged By him to hang. That's just our social dynamic.
>>
>>17954112

He criticised ME for being wrong and I responded by asking if he really thinks I am wrong or if I misinterpreted him. He responded by saying I really am wrong

Admitidlly I did spam message him.

I think we are both being priks not just me.
>>
>>17954112

I was respectfull about him not going to gym I only got angry that he blamed me for the misshap.

Please outline how I am a dick because I am having trouble seeing what I did wrong now that I really think about that.

Off topic ish: I am stuck in a thought loop about this really minor event. Any idea how to get out?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.