[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with suicidal feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: thebaitstore.jpg (22KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
thebaitstore.jpg
22KB, 720x720px
img unrelated.

I don't think I will kill myself. It is too much commitment and I am too much of a pussy to do it.

But the thoughts go through my head. I feel worthless, unwanted and alone. I feel like I am in a state of limbo. wat do. I hate these thoughts. Sometimes I'm okay. Sometimes I'm upset. Sometimes I think about killing myself. I haven't felt really happy for a long time.
>>
>>17953996
Why
>>
>>17954003
I broke up earlier in the year and have been feeling empty since then. I've graduated recently from a decent field and have been having difficulty landing a job in the last few months. I don't have many friends and its hard to find some.
>>
>>17953996

Seek professional help, this sounds like depression.
>>
>>17954003
Telling anyone about it will freak them out or will get them to tell me "stop being lazy" or "something will come along, no sweat, dating/finding work is easy!"
>>
>>17953996
no advice, but just to say I'm in the same boat. not alone OP
>>
>>17954077
That actually makes me feel better. Same reasons?
>>
There's many in the same situation. We just need to come together and start offing people. Start with banks and then eventually go full anarchy torching buses and shit.
>>
>>17954090
I don't think violence will solve the problem.
>>
>>17954114
Of course not, but I'd like to feel good at least once before I die.
>>
>>17954008
>Get good job
>Get good friends
The 2 hardest things to do.

Oh no it's not easy better kill myself. Fuck you
>>
>>17954174
Is the first part sarcasm? Didn't say I wanted to do it. It's just a feeling.
>>
>>17954020
That's because they want you to get up and be proactive or to cheer you up so you will stop whining. You need to keep doing the first until you can do the second honey because jobs and friends aren't gonna come knocking
>>
>>17954181
Bitch no those are legit the hardest things to do and the two things that 100% of people stress about
>>
>>17953996
Tough it out, whiteboi. Find something real to struggle for and you'll forget all about your bitch feelies.
>>
>>17954181
Fuck that feeling, then, that's despair and it'll eat your soul
>>
>>17954195
But I'm not white? How racist are you to just think anyone who is complaining is white?
>>
>>17954195
(you)
Honestly, now I am replacing feeling like I should kill myself to feeling like YOU should kill yourself
>>
>>17954206
>calling somebody white
>racist

He basically complimented you.
>>
>>17954195
What does being white have to do with anything? I've met depressed and upset people of every race.
>>
>>17954195
so tempted to call this nigga the nword
>>
>>17954206
lol but you are a male?
>>
>>17954223
Yes.
>>
>>17954249
So you're a bitch.
>>
>>17954269
And if I was a woman, I wouldn't be? So you're sexist and racist.
>>
>>17954337
You certainly aren't denying that you're a bitch.

Guess this conversation is over babygirl
>>
>>17953996
know that you are not alone OP and that while it may not seem like it, there are people who love and care for you and who really do want you to live.

But you need to realize that happiness is work. A lot of people will lie to you and themselves and tell you that being happy is like the neutral state of human emotion, that you will vibrate towards an equilibrium of happiness. This is not true. The world is tough and asks a lot out of everyone. It keeps happiness hidden and locked away, and you need to chase it down and find it.

The easiest way to remove your suicidal thoughts is to get rid of them. In my experience it is very easy to find bad thought popping up when you are alone. Go make some friends and meet people. Even strangers on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTQWtJVlJhk
>>
>>17954337
If you were a girl you would just be fuckin lazy
>>
>>17953996
don't sleep too much
try to stay active
try not to burry yourself in loneliness
>>
>>17954122
Sorry it'll never happen again.
>>
>>17954377
I like this video
>>
Similar boat.
I've found exercise doesn't help, drugs and alcohol will either make things better or much much worse depending on the day, anti-depressants make mood better but suicidal thoughts worse, the company of others makes things better or worse depending on the interaction.
I've also found that if you're in a really really bad place, telling people what they mean to you can help you last for an hour or two. If you use that time to pass out or do something else reinvigorating you can typically last out the day.
>>
bumping with music that always makes me feel better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKhV1Z1nylo
>>
The MASH theme song always picks me up https://youtu.be/gUHQpbv3KjI?t=14
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.