[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When should I start freaking out? I've been with my boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 20170113_171120.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170113_171120.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
When should I start freaking out?

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years this March, For as long as I've known him he's kept his military style haircut and cut his hair every Thursday like clockwork. So there is no reason he should have a woman's hair brush

I went over to his house early this morning (I live about an hour away) to get my laptop for work and I found this in his bathroom.

It's not mine, I'm positive.
What should I do?
>>
>>17953921
>When should I start freaking out?

You should communicate to him, not us.

If you're uncertain about what his reaction says, then ask us. But no reason to jump to conclusions before all the cards are on the table.
>>
You're a fucking psycho.
>>
>>17953925
I don't know what to say to him, I'm going to see him tomorrow.

I didn't want to ask him over the phone. Or should I?

I know he would tell me if his sister was staying over, and he hasn't called me like he usually does after work recently. He say's he just tired all the time
>>
>>17953935

It's better to ask him in person so you can see his face and gauge if he's lying to you.
>>
dont date fuckbois, you stupid cunt
>>
>>17953921
Initially I had thought it was to comb his own hair, or whatever. But then I looked at the picture, is it a picture you took? If so, that hair band is a clear sign it belongs to another girl.

Now, whether it belongs to his sister or to some girl he's sleeping with, is what you need to determine on your own.
>>
>>17953983
Yes this is his upstairs bathroom, I took this pic.
>>
The brush isn't full of fucking hair which would be the case if any woman had been using it from my experience.
>>
>>17953991
Really? That changes things then.

Did you go into his house without him there?

The signs are suggesting he may be cheating -- I'd worry, but not so much. Talk to him, be blunt about it. Ask him why there's a hair brush in his bathroom that isn't yours. If he stutters or takes too long to respond or acts out of character, then it just confirms he's cheating.

What you do now is up to you OP.

For your sake, I hope he wasn't dumb enough to cheat and leave it so obvious, and hope it's his sisters. But then again, why wouldn't his sister's stuff be in his apartment as well and not just a silly hair brush?
>>
>>17953921
Does it smell like shit?
>>
File: eksdee.png (19KB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
eksdee.png
19KB, 167x200px
>>17953997
This.

IT'S A PRANK, OP :D
>>
>>17953997
I actually approve of this. Plus, men don't really care about what "kind" of brush it is, a brush is a brush. He could have just bought it cuz he thought it looked useful
>>
>>17953997
I didn't notice that. I usually clean my brush after I use it each time otherwise hairspray and stuff makes it uncomfortable to use so maybe whoever's it is does the same.

>>17954000
He works midnight shifts so he wasn't home yet when I came over to get my laptop. I didn't tell him I was coming because I honestly thought he was off today but I was wrong.
>>
>>17954006
yeah it kind of does stink a little wtf
>>
>>17954014
>>17953997
Then why the fuck does it have a hair band on it? Men don't buy hair bands for shits and giggles. Buying a hair brush is one thing, but hair bands to go with it? Nah, you're deluded if you think it isn't belonging to OP's BF
>>
>>17954006
Lol, I didn't smell it
>>
>>17954014
Actually I want to revise my opinion. OP, you should be concerned since there's no reason a man should be buying hair ties. At first it was innocuous, but the hair ties ON the brush are super concerning, since there's not really a reasonable explanation for a man to put YOUR hairties on HIS brush
>>
>>17954027
is saying what
>>17953983
said

confirms it OP
>>
I'll just ask him when I see him.

I have a feeling It's not his sisters though...
>>
File: 1432753854449.jpg (39KB, 453x470px) Image search: [Google]
1432753854449.jpg
39KB, 453x470px
>>17953921

>What should I do?

Talk to him, not us.
>>
>>17954036
pls report back, im hoping this bodes well

if not, you should just break up
>>
>>17954036
Sorry you had to find out this way, OP
>>
>>17954036
>>17954046
better yet, OP, you could stop by his work to drop off a little treat for him, like a chocolate bar or or just a drink, in a cute gesture

but in reality, itll be just to check in on him to see if he's actually even working

if he's not at work, then boom there's your answer OP
>>
First off OP I wouldn't advice sanctioning a time to start 'freaking out'.

If you do that any conversation you have is going to go straight into you are acting crazy and irrational and then the goal posts move onto that.

Don't apologise, don't get crazy, just ask him and maybe being off hand will tell you more than if you build it up. Hey - why is there a ladies hairbrush in the bathroom that isn't mine?

That said, any girl going digging in my house is going to find nude photographs, love letters and poems, cute notes and personalised messages, hair brushes, scissors, tweezers, nail files, a volumising hair dryer thing, luggage, all sorts of shit.

I mean, I've had several relationships and my house is full of shit from all of them. Maybe I'm just not good at throwing shit out, but why would I? Like my current girlfriend isn't bothered about why I've got some big ass fabric cutting shears or a crème brule torch or a kick ass selection of cake pans and cookware.
>>
>>17954046
Ok, I will.

If he's cheating, yes. I'll end it

>>17954047
Don't know that for sure yet..

>>17954050

I can't go to his work, Even if I did, I wouldn't know if he's there unless I happened to see him around the city. He drives a company car and doesn't have a set place he works. So It's hard to tell when he's home or at work because his personal car is always home unless he's with me.

Sometimes he'll work contracts and be at the same place for a month then not even go to that city until he's contracted there again.
>>
You usually clean your hairbrush because hairspray makes it more difficult to use?

Hairspray? What the fuck is this shit? I know that the 90's is back, but you expect me to believe that you use hairspray enough to develop a cleaning routine to accommodate for the inconvenience the residue introduces?

What next? Oh then I dry my brush on my 300W active brush drying stand.
>>
>>17953921
He's cheating on you. You should be a supportive gf and let him continue in peace.
>>
>>17954041
Not OP but
>advice
>>
>>17954036
Do you not have contact to his sister?

If you do, casually ask her if she has been at her Brothers place at that time.
Make something up so there isn't any suspicion obviously.

He doesn't know you saw the brush so he won't have told her to lie yet.
Play it smart.
>>
>>17953921
Don't tell him you know about the brush and do not hint at this over the phone!! Only Have This Convo In Person!
The brush is your trump card if he is cheating.

First ask if his sister or female relative has been over. If the answer is no, ask if he is sure.

Then ask if another woman has been in the house at all. Only after confirming it is not his or a relatives and asking any other questions you have about his distant behavior lately will you ask whose brush it is and whether he has been unfaithful.

His reaction will tell you what you need to know. Leave him at once if he cheated, be watchful if he has some story that doesn't add up (ie "I bought it for you", well where did the band come from?)
>>
OP, are there any hair strands in the hairbrush that aren't similar to your own? If not talk to him straight up. And if he says it was a relative get in contact with that relative to make sure. Sounds kinda fishy to me.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.