[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be friends with rich grill for a long time >genuine friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: richgirl.jpg (29KB, 460x450px) Image search: [Google]
richgirl.jpg
29KB, 460x450px
>be friends with rich grill for a long time
>genuine friends for beginning of friendship
>she starts to treat me like poor grill
>disposable friend
>buys her servant personal-assistant-tier friends
>one night i say she lives in a retard bubble
>she says im an ungrateful narcassist
>steal one of many expensive designer handbags
>never speak again
>trashes me to her sycophants
>the handbag feels tainted and toxic
>can't return it to clear my conscience.
>at the time my feels were that she buys her friends and didn't bother to buy me (sucker for thinking she was my pal)
>its sitting there in depth of closet like a bad secret
>what to do with it??
>>
>>17953852
lol
>>
File: Y5r7S7g.jpg (152KB, 662x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Y5r7S7g.jpg
152KB, 662x1024px
Why tf haven't you sold it, nigga?
>>
>>17953855
its special edition and limited number item. I nearly did but Im paranoid that it'll be traced back to me.
>>
>>17953861
its like worth a grand
>>
>>17953868
Also, im almost positive she knows. i do feel shitty about it but I'm not a rich girl slave
>>
>>17953861
>>17953868
Even so, I doubt anyone close would notice if you eBay that shit.
>>
>>17953852
So these are the typical ''female problems''.
>muh bf did this and my friend did that
Pathetic.
>>
>>17953852

Sell it
You won't have to look at it and she's not gonna miss it.
Rich people have no concept of what it's like to want something and not be able to afford it. This makes it easy for them to be selfish
Most of the time, rich parents raise their kids to feel entitled like royalty.

They think they're preparing them for the greed and envy of scammers and gold diggers but instead this mindset breeds the worst kind of narcissist.
They begin to look down on everyone beneath their income bracket.
The only nice rich people seem to be the self made ones that earned their lifestyle instead of inheriting daddies wallet.

She sounds like a condescending jerk and even though it was provoked, shame on you for resorting to stealing, you're better than that op.
>>
>>17953874
im telling you its legit limited edition. I coudn't even find it. i put it up for sale a week later and got an offer of a grand and quickly took it down
>>
>>17953885

What if you throw it away?
>>
>>17953890
that sounds quite zen actually. I was thinking of just giving it to someone nice.
>>
>>17953891

Fill it with tampons and throw it into the nearest body of water. It'll feel great. Make sure u do it away from any cameras or where ppl might see.
>>
>>17953893

If you regift it and they're seen with it that'll complicate things.

By disposing of it you're proving
Money ain't a thang
>>
>>17953895

or maybe I should stop being sentimental and sell it through someone elses account. Also, forget the rich kid idiots and become successful on my own, and stop envying idiots who inherit and considering them as people to look up to.
>>
>>17953897
part of me wants to secretly return it one day. however, thats the same part that thought I was a valued friend
>>
>>17953902

If you do secretly return it, fill it with monopoly money for keks
>>
>>17953902
A friend wouldn't steal shit from another because of an argument. You're a shitty friend.
>>
>>17953852
fucking thief, no wonder the rich have to be wary
>>
>>17953934
hey moral simpletons, context and discussion.
>>
>>17953934
the rich also use and exploit those who look up to them. they welcome said 'low lives' and 'theives' use them and turn on them.
>>
>>17953897
OP, legally this is your best bet.
I can assure you I have seen thieves get prosecuted for selling stolen merchandise with traceable serials on ebay and Craigslist.
Do not get yourself in trouble over this. Ebay and other online sellers have good systems to catch stolen and fake merc, and you will get caught.
Wipe it of prints and throw it away. Fuck and destroy anything related to this 'friend' for good measure.
>>
>>17954035
Thank you. thats what i thought. i should have just taken the hit and not retaliated in a passive aggressive manner. I was even considering giving to the maid who I was always really nice to. i don't care if she knows i returned it. i want to end this horrible chapter.
>>
>>17954064
ok thanks 4 chins. Heres the plan.

> sit on it for a couple of months
> give it to maid to return
> send a nice gift to ex 'friend' so both of us can feel like less shit humans
> cut all contact with her and everyone within circle
> never ever do that shit again. speak mind, walk away and move on is new policy.
>>
If it's like $40k sell it and use it as a deposit on a house (one you can actually afford).

If it's only like $3k, give it to a homeless person for lulz. You can make that back with a month or two of just doing your career as normal.
>>
>>17954161
I don't want or need the money. I'm trying to pin why I did it, and I think its anger and feeling like i'm taking payment for that persons horrible treatment towards me. Its cowardly, and I should be standing up to myself before shit gets really complicated.
>>
>>17954170
thanks for emotional break thruu and goodnight!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.