[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

United States Medical Marijuana Card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: mqdefault.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
How hard is it to get a medical marijuana license in the United States of America?

I've already checked my states qualifying conditions ; PTSD and /or Intractable Spasticity.

>Technically I fractured my lumbar 5 on the bottom of my spine a few years ago; got the xrays & erryting

Would getting diagnosed with PTSD fuck me up in the long run?

>pic unrelated
>>
>Quick bumporoo
>>
File: why.jpg (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
10KB, 500x500px
>>17953759

If yes to the PTSD at least I have some instinct brains left.
>>
>>17953764
It was, so you do. Not a yank so forgive the ignorance but couldn't you just move to a state that mj is legal in?
>>
File: 1478537440933.jpg (115KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478537440933.jpg
115KB, 900x600px
>>17953770

Very, very true. I live in Connecticut, so I could move 90 minutes away. I quit my minimum wage full time job of four years last week and in between jobs. Got my second appointment with Amazon next Thursday after waiting a month on my drug test. Figure I could transfer anywhere in the country half a year / a year into the job. Unfortunately I'll need another part time job to really support myself. I've been procrastinating on making internets money the last four years at that shitty job.

Hey, thanks for the therapy.
>>
>>17953787
It's still illegal by federal law though, isn't it? And federal law overwrites state law. Technically, it's not legal. It's just that nobody enforces the federal law for that... so far. Trump is a wildcard so you can't be sure if it will be legal in any state few months from now. Don't commit to anything just yet
>>
>>17953787
Well at least you have a game plan made up, I would honestly say finish that plan tbf. Is the amazon job full time? If so, why can't you afford to live on just that? If it's not, can you make it full time? That sounds like maybe the best way to go. Also, no problem.

Sorry if the questions/answers are obvious to you, again not a yank so.
>>
>>17953802
The absolute shitstorm that would ensue isn't worth the feds time. They haven't made a ruling on it because they want to maintain the ability to run DEA raids at will, but for the businesses that supply and sell it with state licensing they basically have no interest in fucking with.
>>
>>17953824
That's the rational and logical point of view, yes. But now Trump's in charge. And don't say "he won't do it". People said "he won't win" a few months ago, and "he wont be the gop nominee" before that
>>
File: 1478319121664.jpg (42KB, 699x549px) Image search: [Google]
1478319121664.jpg
42KB, 699x549px
>>17953802

I understand the federal law, and even though even more than half the country legalized it medicinally and a few more states every year are legalizing it recreationally - a "blow back" could always occur. I don't think Trump will go against the American Peoples will on this case.

>>17953813

I turn 25 in june. I've been in and out of college the last four years. The last job I had was really killing me. I'm less than 25k in debt, so I'm in too rough of a spot. I'm interested in getting a degree, but I'm also interested in figuring e-commerce out. Amazon is roughly 26 hours a week. I signed up for the highest demanded shift. 3:30 AM - 7:30 AM. Also 10:30 PM - 2:30 AM.

At my last job, I've literally worked 10:00 PM - 6 AM then 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM the same day. No overtime. When I asked if I'd get paid the same as night crew for working overnight they said I did not qualify for that pay. I let myself get taken advantage of, and it fucking sucks. But life moves on.

Keep yankin' friend.

>>17953824

Remember all the DEA folks killing dogs at legal medical marijuana facilities?

>>17953835

The media also claimed Trump paid Russian Prostitutes to pee on a bed that the Obama's slept on. Turns out it was 4chan trolls tipping off butthurt political opponents and the CIA.

I thought Trump was "litterally hitler" a year ago, and I ended up voting for the guy. If he actually fucks up; he'll get thrown out of office.

Damn are we in /pol/ ?
>>
>>17953866
>Damn are we in /pol/ ?
Hey I'm just saying you shouldn't commit untill you know for sure. I'm absolutely certain he has surprised you at some point, and he could do it again
>>
>>17953752
In California you could get it by paying $100 for a doctors appointment and telling them how you have anxiety/pain and need medical marijuana, some doctors could even do it over skype and mail you the prescription.
>>
File: 1478889018971.jpg (201KB, 710x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1478889018971.jpg
201KB, 710x1068px
>>17953873

I'm waiting to throw him off the boat when that happens. I hear ya though. When I found out we hired a Western Actor (Reagan) I was on full damage control. Now we got a reality tv star.

>>17953886

Hilarious. The most I've heard it cost was $300 here. It might be $100. I'm not too sure. Hung out with a friend at his ghetto apartment complex earlier this week, and one of his Hispanic neighbors came over talking about how he got his medical card. Heavy accent, gangbanger kinda guy. He was nice enough though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.