[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick case

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 0804 - 3TfGaop.png (57KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
0804 - 3TfGaop.png
57KB, 600x434px
My former so called "classmate" sent me a facebook message "want to join drinking". Which means going home to him and drink with other dudes i dont know at all. I dont even really about about the former class mate who invited me.

Should i just "not read" the facebook message or reply i cant/i dont want to?

Because i dont like drinking at all + im autismo mode. pls help a anon in need.

Also: I just enabled WIFI on my phone, does it says "read [time]" in hes chat, or do i need to click on the messenger popup for him seeing me reading the message?
>>
File: 1 msg.png (2KB, 190x51px) Image search: [Google]
1 msg.png
2KB, 190x51px
It doesnt say i read the message yet right?
>>
Just tell him you're not really a drinker, and then show him this thread so he knows you're completely fucking autistic and never asks you to hang out again.
>>
>>17953481
>and then show him this thread so he knows you're completely fucking autistic and never asks you to hang out again.

Jeeeezus, i know this is 4chan. But no need to be a total faggot.
>>
>>17953487
Honestly what advice did you expect? You answered your own question in the OP.
>>
Just say "nah im good, thanks anyway"

seriously, you fucking retard
>>
File: msg 1 wtfff.png (2KB, 194x47px) Image search: [Google]
msg 1 wtfff.png
2KB, 194x47px
wtf happened to the icon.
>>
Reply with " not up for drinking, let me know when you guys go out for wings or bbq"
>>
>>17953513
Actually good advice, but i honestly dont give a fuck about the person. He has low IQ (don't even try to bully me because i'm a little austistic). we all are anon.

Eating out is hella fun with real friends though.
>>
File: 1474753457356.gif (924KB, 200x129px) Image search: [Google]
1474753457356.gif
924KB, 200x129px
>>17953515
>>
File: 68160-1024x666.jpg (60KB, 1024x666px) Image search: [Google]
68160-1024x666.jpg
60KB, 1024x666px
>>17953453
> not up for drinking, let me know when you guys go out for wings or bbq

On the right track. Try this:

"I'm starving. Why don't we go for wings or bbq instead?"

That way, those that want to drink can drink. And you get wings.
>>
File: 0010 - gUKzeUt.png (26KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
0010 - gUKzeUt.png
26KB, 396x400px
>>17953529
:(
>>
And people on this board wonder why they don't have any friends...
>>
>>17953462
from what I know it does not, but your last time online shows if you have chat enabled or something
>>
last bump
>>
>>17953515
Wow, you're an asshole. IQ doesn't mean anything, especially not about what kind of friend someone would be. Grow up.
>>
>>17955043
Dude, isn't there a saying if you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room?
I donæt want to get in a bad environment.
>>
>>17953453
Man up and join them.
>>
If the alternative is sitting at home masturbating then I'd advise you go.
>>
>>17955356
You sound so condescending that I don't even see how you got invited in the first place. You're right anon you shouldn't join them, you'd just kill every bit of fun they'd have.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.