[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv. When do you know its time to end things? Whats a deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: url.png (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
4KB, 275x183px
Hey /adv.

When do you know its time to end things? Whats a deal breaker?

Let me preface this by saying I do love my boyfriend very much. There's lots of love in the relationship but things have been so difficult, and we get upset (or, I, do) about the same thing over and over again, I can't help but think that they are fundamental issues.

We're doing long distance. And before you go off about how they don't work, this is the least of our problems. Yes, it adds to the problem, but its not the problem at its core. We plan on seeing each other again March, so its short term so its not like we're going to be in a LDR forever and we planned a future together.

but we have so many big differences. At first it was opposites attract but...
>politics
he's a trump supporter... goes on /pol... I am... moderate left.
>feminism
I'm a feminist. Not a "feminazi" which is just misandry. He seems to have misogynistic undertones. He reassures me that he'll never think of me as less. He loves me and respects me but I don't think he respects women as a whole.
>ambition
I'm a go-getter, ambitious, and always juggling multiple things. He's sort of... NEET atm but looking for a job to save money. He's trying.

The problem is I love him very much. But are these deal breakers to the point where we can't have a future together?

Much appreciated.
>>
If you're looking for a job, you should become a Pokemon trainer.
>>
>>17953370
He's sort of... NEET atm but looking for a job to save money.

>He

reading comprehension fail
>>
>>17953365

Do you find happiness making shit up and shitposting on /adv/?
>>
>>17953378
LOL I find it funny you think this is BS. But if youre not going to give advice, fuck off.
>>
>>17953365
>he's a trump supporter... goes on /pol... I am... moderate left.
>I'm a feminist.
>I'm a go-getter, ambitious

I don't believe you. I don't believe you.
Let's pretend you are real, which you most likely aren't or maybe you are some sort of sociopath?

>politics
Really? Discussing politics in relationship? Sure but it isn't deal breaker. Unless you both manage to get into government in a positions which somewhat matters, it is just useless debate.

>feminism
These days this word's meaning shifted to "terrorist with boobs who will soon castrate all males just to be sure".
The
>I don't think he respects women as a whole
screams bait all over. Nobody believes this in the first place.
What about you? Don't you see him as just a provider and once you get your baby out of him you can get divorced and be done with it? Or do you have him just for your surroundings to accept that you are successful woman? Don't you see him just like another achievement you need to complete in your life? Have you ever though about relationship is based on mutual trust and communication? And why do you even want boyfriend in the first place? Isn't it a bit contradictorily to feminism? You know the sperm donor clinics exists so in reality you don't need him at all?

If you don't trust him, there is no point in trying. But you will die alone with this attitude of yours.

>ambition
It think relationships where one is active and other is passive is ideal. One just lives his life and does whatever the active partner comes with up. You just need to make sure the passive one doesn't feel like trash and still have some voting power over future. Once you bring argument like
>if it were your way, you would still live with your parents
the other party will suffer terrible mental damage and it will never be like before.

I still don't believe such person as you could exists.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.