[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I'm dieting, exercising every day (either running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

Ok so I'm dieting, exercising every day (either running or lifting weights), perfecting my makeup skills, dressing provocatively, reading lots of books, going out to every social event I can, trying to become a better conversationalist, trying to be funny (miserable failure so far), flirting with lots of guys

Is there anything else I can be doing to try to get a boyfriend? Have I missed anything?
>>
Find a guy you like, show up to his house naked and bang on the door as hard as you can with a shovel. When he answers, start singing the Pokemon theme song to him.
>>
Ask for guys numbers

It was kinda hot
>>
>>17952866
Post a photo.
If you're really trying that hard it should be easy. Some sap will want to have sex with you. If it's still this difficult, you might be unattractive but chances are that you're average and shouldn't have any issues.

Honestly, speaking from an intellectually based view point, trying too hard is unattractive. You should instead focus on bettering yourself.
>>
>>17952886
I can get hookups but not a relationship

Ive already done the best I can with my appearance
>>
>>17952891
Don't put out for a longgg time
>>
>>17952897
What do you mean? Its not like i went on dates with these guys, they were only interested in a one night stand
>>
>>17952891

Stop trying to find love at the club. Stop going out with immature man-children. There are decent guys. You just have to be decent too to connect.
>>
>>17952908
You most likely have high standards then. I have them too. If I don't reach my goals in life, chances are that I'll die alone.
This is a sad reality. Your worth as a person really depends on what you are skilled in and your appearance. There are the lucky ones that are the exception to the rule but they are rare. Most people don't find the man or woman of their dreams. They get with someone and build each other up. Good luck finding someone that is mentally fit, able to be an adult that works with you to improve one another though.

"I would date you if you were like minded and intelligent but if you are bothered by not being with someone most of the time, that would be an issue as I have to study for my masters." - men that are worth dating
>>
>>17952921
Im not trying to find love at the club, and i havent ever gone out with a guy, just hooked up with them

How do i get a guy to like me?
>>
>>17952950
By being worth his time.
>>
>>17952950

It was an example. The point is to be thoughtful of who you pursue.

And don't guys already like you? I thought the problem was they only wanted a one night stand.
>>
>>17952970
Like me in a romantic way, I mean.
>>
>>17952979

Where do you meet them? How do you meet them? What do you offer them? What do you ask of them?
>>
post your picture. That decides if you get a boyfriend or not.
>>
>>17952866
Do you have hobbies? A job you like? Those are the places you find a meaningful relationship in, unless you get lucky and the perfect guy for you drops out of the sky.
>>
>>17952985
Youre right, i cant really offer them much, im not attractive or interesting, even though im trying my best to be those things

I think i should just give up.
>>
>>17952866
Why do you want a boyfriend so much?
>>
Have you had close male friends?
>>
>>17952866
Post a photo of yourself. You can black bar your eyes or whatever.
>>
>>17953035

Wow, so you go straight to self pity abd giving up? I think that's a bigger problem that "not being interesting". Instead of expencting easy change, try harder. Don't be a lazy bitch.
>>
>>17953036
This
Why do you want some dirty boy if you could get a cute girl?
>>
>>17953171
What else could I be doing?
>>
>>17953439
Not the anon but I think this thread is getting kind of derailed.

What do you think of yourself? Your appearance and your lifestyle?
>>
1. Be in london
2. Contact info
literally that easy
>>
>>17953454
I sometimes think of myself as subhuman

My lifestyle is pretty strict and monastic during the day, wild and chaotic during the night.
>>
>>17953579
so basically you are slut?
no wonder why no man would settle for you.
>>
>>17953674
Not op but holy shit do you need wings for that leap?
>>
>>17953579
Can you post a picture? Perhaps it's your face. Though guys aren't even that picky so it seems weird that you can't find a bf. I have a horrible face and still managed to get bf.
>>
Do you ever talk about your interests before hooking up? You probably put guys off prematurely when they realized how fast they got the goodies. You have nothing left to build up to or surprise them with. At least make the effort to go on 1-2 date minimum before hooking up.
>>
>>17952950

Some girls are hook up material, some girls are date material.

I don't really know what it is, but I know it when I see it. You're probably just hook up material. And stressing about it this much just makes you look more desperate which makes you less date material.
>>
>>17952950
>and i havent ever gone out with a guy, just hooked up with them

Then why would one stick around if he can just pump and dump?
>>
>>17952879
...fpbp
>>
>>17953035
You should be grateful you can hook up atleast, guys in the same position than you cant even do that.
>>
>>17952950
A medical degree would probably be the best thing you could do to guarantee results. But that's hard. Have you tried going for guys who aren't white?
>>
OP it sounds like you are trying to power game this and it seems kind of intimidating. You also don't talk about where/how/what is going on when you meet these guys.

I know some very attractive girls who are always single and complaining about not being able to find a guy. I'd say that while I've seen them act cute and girly around guys they actually want they are very aggressive at first and that is tough to get around.

Also I'd say that plenty of sexy and they know it guys at a certain age aren't looking to settle down.

Ah I don't fucking know. What is the problem again? Do you have any male friends? Female friends with partners or male friends? How do those interactions come across? How did those people meet? How did your parents meet?

Every relationship I've had basically started off from being willing to spend time together, if there was mutual attraction progressing to sex, progressing to more if we enjoyed each others company past the sex.

It is like this thing that you'd never actually picture yourself with somebody until they start to spend time around you, then you start to think of them and wonder and if they are reciprocating then you get closer and once you've had sex there is a window where this person could become more because you are thinking of them and hopefully talking and making plans and stuff and suddenly you can't imagine not having this person in your life.
>>
>>17952879
>>>/b/
>>
Can't make a hoe a housewife.

If you act like a hoe, party and hookup, you'll need to settle for a beta provider that you will never actually love or even respect.
>>
You're trying to go from zero to boyfriend and you think you'll have great chemistry? You might as well get an arranged marriage.

How many people are you close to in a super comfortable best friend sort of way? That should give you a hint as to how far you are away from getting a boyfriend.
>>
File: 1483171075817.jpg (69KB, 1040x510px) Image search: [Google]
1483171075817.jpg
69KB, 1040x510px
>>17954190
At least put in a few reasons. The sleeping around is bad for her because it burns her valuable time. She doesn't know how she will hit a wall at 25. Also, destroyed ability to pair-bond as partners increase. So, um, good luck with that.
>>
>>17952866
Shut the fuck up OP

All you have to do is go on tinder and you'll have literally tons of guys falling over you
>>
>>17952866
>dressing provocatively
>flirting with lots of guys

>boyfriend

yeah, no, you need to look cute and not flirt with everyone, there's loads of sluts, nobody wants a slut

>inb4 muh sexuality
you know what i mean, why would anyone make an effort to be with someone who feels like will fly away at any moment

>going out to every social event I can
this is also bad if you drink too much or do too many drugs
>>
>>17952866
Have you tried to be yourself?
>>
>>17952866
>Is there anything else I can be doing to try to get a boyfriend
not reject one of thousands of men interested in you

it's not hard, jesus
>>
>>17952891
>I can get hookups but not a relationship
Ouch
No decent man is going to want a reformed slut.
>>
Yeah, knowing a girl is a slut is a proper turn-off.
I met a girl on Tinder, we met up a few times, had a good time together, started considering actually going out with her or doing other stuff than just fucking.
Then one time we were hanging out at she tells me that she's had 2 hook-ups in one week which she hated and doesn't want to repeat.

Fuck that noise, bitch got instantly relegated from nice girl I like spending time with to random tinder whore who I only use to get off.
>>
>>17956049
Did she let you come in her senpai? That's the top.
>>
>>17956061
Nah, she hasn't yet.
Not sure if I want to either, fuck knows what kinds of STDs the bitch has.
>>
I'm not sure where the assumptions that you're a slut are coming from, but I will try and answer.

Patience and time, in combination with being yourself. There's no limit on these types of things. Ask anybody around you in a successful relationship (long term) if they thought they would be in love with their S.O.

Some might say yes, but most probably took it slow.

As a dude, I've definitely came on too quickly to women I knew liked me. They might be looking to hook up while I'm looking to date, and vice-versa. It's hard to find somebody who knows what they want in their early 20's (assuming you're in this age bracket).

Just let the thought out of your mind. Hard, I know. But once you give yourself that freedom and love, you start to carry a natural aura and glow that is very endearing to single people looking to date rather than fuck.

You're doing the right things - taking care of yourself. If you want to hook up with other guys, you're an adult and can make your own decisions. If you want to date, it's a whole different ballpark of expectations and time passage.

Also, don't be afraid to ask a guy out. Most will say yes if you play your cards right (not too much communication/no texting everyday, etc). As an American studying abroad in Europe, I was shocked at the prospect of women asking me out first. It's very flattering.
>>
>>17956070
Might be cool to get asked out by a girl when it isn't a joke
>>
>>17956049
all girls are like that if she is remotely attractive. most of them had a one night stand with chad for free while you have to pay for it.
>>
>>17956102
Why are they all sluts, how do you even find a decent one?
>>
>>17956078
Girls ask you out as a joke?
>>
>>17957003
You've never had a girl ask you out, say she's kidding then go back and laugh with her friends?
>>
>>17952866
i thought you were running for a political position for a moment there
>>
File: Cw4bvuYUkAAm2c0.jpg (182KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cw4bvuYUkAAm2c0.jpg
182KB, 1200x900px
>>17952866
I am looking for a wife. How old are you and where do you live? I am an Internet pioneer and know how to please a woman.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.