[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental block on logic thinking.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: r3g35y3geh.jpg (98KB, 488x528px) Image search: [Google]
r3g35y3geh.jpg
98KB, 488x528px
How do I deal with mental block on maths and programming stuff? Shit I just want so much to create stuff. I want to start from minecraft plugins, But I just fucking can't. I have so fucking much ideas, I think about them all the time. But when I try to do something like sit and learn this shit I just feel like I'm in fucking School and I hate what im doing and Im not doing it for myself at all. I don't know. I always sucked and hated maths and I still hate it. But I feel like I just need these skills to accomplish my goals. To do cool stuff. And I fucking hate this new species of hipster-like nerds. Who play heartstone, cs:go, do some shit on I-os or android and think they are better than everyone.
>>
>>17952779
>Who play heartstone, cs:go, do some shit on I-os or android and think they are better than everyone.

That has nothing to do with your mental block. Do you usually start writing a paragraph and half-way through decide to stop insulting hipsters?

Your problem seems to be focus. I mean, you didn't even finish this paragraph right. Stop focusing on other stuff and focus more in whatever you are doing.
>>
dunno. This thought just appeared an i said it. I never think about one thing at the same time. I said hipster-like but I guess It wass my inner interpreatation or something. I thought about programming... but than i thought that i don't like some kind of people who have lots in common with programming. I do have another problems than concentration. Sory for this stupid wierd change of subject.
>>
Shit only if I could edit this last part and remove it. It would change everything. Maybe. I know nothing.
>>
>>17952806

That's the point. Focus. Creating something is not vomiting whatever is in your brain. Creating something is learning how, trying, failing, studying it more, trying again. Then looking it over, correcting it, learning, trying again, etc.

If you go on weird tangents all the time you make this process even longer and more frustrating.
>>
Oh fuck now im some kind of stupid kid comming from minecraft. shit fuck this thread. I fucked up everything fuck.
>>
>>17952815
You think I don't know how hard is this? Im not total idiod. I was doying something. I was making these servers without programming. It's the most shitty thing ever. Something work's or don't work you don't know why at all, one time everything is the same and something works another time It doesn't. But I managed to do it. I ended my work. I know how that works.
>>
>>17952833

Great. Now keep trying. Only way to learn is to work hard and to work a lot. There's no trick here. If you already managed to make something, now go for something bigger or better.
>>
okay. My problem Is focus. It is focus. But it's not like i want to focus but i can't. Things just stop to be interesting for me so fast. I try to do something and than i just feel like i don't give a fuck about what am I doing right now and I want to do something another. And i can't fight it. Otherwise I would have to force myself to everything. I don't know what to do about it.
>>
>>17952839
Sorry i should've updated
>>
Omfg.. so what now, I have problems with concentration or I should keep trying now. What i should to work on now?
>>
>>17952869

Things aren't clear cut. There never is only one thing to fix. Becoming a better creator is a process, so you have to both keep creating AND working on you concentration.
>>
try adderal
>>
Ok. But it's hard. I often end up torturing myself and not learning at all. -I should take a break... but it all lasted only few minutes. I guess it's hard and slow process. At least until I won't get through the basics.
>>
>>17952779
Lmao so you're stupid AND you suck at video games.
>>
kinda. Im only doing averagely well at school. But i don't even understand what is this about. It's only for grades i don't understand what am I learning about and i don't want it. And yes I suck at games. I guess im gonna just keep on crawling foraward/move foraward whatever. Ignore part about hipsters.
>>
>>17953016
>>17953122
I liked biology as a subject. I was really good. But I don't want to study so i went to technic school. It sucks and I suck and i can't wait when it ends.
>>
>>17952782
I actually play cs:go lol. But i don't know if i even like it. I need to DO something DO stuff. Wanna end this theread already.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.