[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I'm looking to buy a new mattress. I'd be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1391367876849.jpg (201KB, 2520x1687px) Image search: [Google]
1391367876849.jpg
201KB, 2520x1687px
Hey /adv/ I'm looking to buy a new mattress. I'd be willing to spend 600-700 dollars to get a mattress that helps with my back pain. But I don't know how to find or look for a mattress that best fits my needs. I'm 6'2 and 160 lbs if that helps.
>>
Get a memory foam one if you live somewhere that never goes above 80 degrees

Get a mattres that has individually-wrapped coils for everything else.
>>
>>17952247
do memory foam mattress really get that hot? I live in Seattle so in the summer it can reach over 80.
>>
>>17952254
Y E S
>>
>>17952254
Yea it's like an oven
I lay spread eagle in the nude with a fan for my face and my nuts no sheets
>>
>>17952264
That sucks. I like feeling cozy and tucked in when I go to bed. Is memory foam good for the back? Or is at comfy thing?
>>
>Is memory foam good for the back?
Maybe if you don't mind sleeping in an oven
>>
Look around and see if you can find a bare bones warehouse kind of mattress place. I got mine at a place that was a literal warehouse, all them laid out on the floor on the cement with a big door in the side of the wall to unload the trucks. I got a $1200 mattress for half that. Just lay on em till they feel nice!
>>
>tfw 22
>tfw had the same mattress for 20 years.

Can't bring myself to buy a new one for some reason
>>
moderately firm mattress with a memory foam topper? seems like the smartest budget option
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.