[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever shoplift/steal anything? I want a few things,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1479942922342.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
1479942922342.gif
3MB, 414x382px
Anyone here ever shoplift/steal anything?
I want a few things, but I don't have enough money to consider spending it on pleasure.
Where could I find guides on lifting things like computer parts/game consoles/electronics/etc?
>>
Electronics are the hardest to shoplift
Hustle in more legalish ways
>>
File: 495248.jpg (12KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
495248.jpg
12KB, 238x192px
>>17952015
You have to elaborate friend
how do I legally steal things?
>>
>>17952010
Good luck with that.

Clothes that aren't tagged are easier, just wear them out under baggy clothing and take in 3 sizes of whatever you want in the dressing room. If they have an employee watching the desk at the dressing room, don't lift there.
>>
How about getting a better job instead, because theft is one of those things on your record that will actually prevent you from getting any kind of job anywhere. I work in an employment office and I have sent paroled murderers to interviews before I've sent thieves.
>>
>>17952010
Only thing of value I've ever stolen is three sets of Sony ear buds (Priced at $30 each) and I got away with it every time. I felt nervous as fuck, both my brother and sister had been caught at the same store. Seems the trick was to go at 6AM, I don't even think security works that early. At least not at the store I took from.
>>
being a booster is no fun nowadays because it isnt fun to be a criminal in general nowadays.
>>
I'm not even a thief and even I know you don't try to fucking steal electronics as a goddamn newbie.

Here's the scam that went around the clothing store I worked at. People would come in, steal clothes, come back and return them without a receipt because for some ungodly reason our store (and a lot of others) allow for this shit.
Usually you'll just get a store gift card, but I think they were selling that gift card. Like they'll come in, steal 50$ worth of shit, return it and get a 50$ store gift card, then sell that giftcard online or something for a little less than it's worth to entice people to buy it, pocket the 30$ profit from selling the card. Check with stores and see what their return policies are, figure out how to scam them from there.

Start with that I guess, and collect the cash so you can buy the risky shit legitly.
>>
>>17952010

You will never get away stealing expensive electronics like GPUs/CPUs/consoles. The only time I've ever seen someone pull it off is when they had some shitty i3 intel, bought some i7 gpu, put the i3 in the box and returned it, ripping Best Buy off like $300, but that's risky and only works on technological retards.
>>
>>17952699
You'd make way more money for the same amount of effort at a part time job. How could anyone think that is a viable way to make profit?
>>
Working part-time in retail to somehow afford rent and groceries while in college. People spend more than I make in a month on like five items of clothes regularly. But just thinking about lifting stresses me the fuck out which is why I would never do it. The most important thing is confidence. Seriously, if you're nervous, don't get yourself in that kind of situation. And don't even think about lifting electronics if you've never even lifted a pen. That said of you're dead-set on it, at least have the decency to steal from a store and risk getting caught than steal from some other poor fucker.
>>
>>17952010
Try dumpster diving at electronic stores. There are guides on YouTube
>>
>>17952712
It's a psychological thing more than a thought out choice. Most criminals work actually a lot harder to make as much as wage slaves. They just cannot see themselves doing that
>>
>>17952010
Friend of mine in high school would steal WoW expansion CD keys and resell em cheap.

He told me he just called Wal-mart's in bumfuck flyoversville and pretend he was calling from a store locally and in need of a code for a customer. Typically the staff at the stores in small towns don't give a fuck and are really uneducated.
>>
>>17952010
There are a lot of good guides on how to shoplift, they are often made by anarchist or leftwinged people, you know, the usual stuff. If you ignore all the ideology on them, it's a good way to start.
>>
>>17952010
Study the place before doing it man.
trust me, if you get caught you'll feel like shit.
It happened to me but i got almost scot free.
but i aint doin that shit anymore i assure you.
>>
>work at liquor store
>alcoholic homeless comes in
>gets his regular cheap beers
>asks if I have a plastic bag
>go to grab one for him
>look back up, and he's taking his hand out of his pocket
>look at my shooter display
>missing a bottle
>put my finger on the dust ring where the bottle was
>mention there was a bottle there
>he fesses up immediately, saying he doesn't even want it
>tell him to leave and don't come back

Dude just lost his entire rapport with our store that sells his beer at the lowest price over a $1.19 shooter bottle.
>>
>>17952010
Electronics usually fall of trucks on the road. Only idiots steal them in stores and those making my job really easy.
Store security
>>
>>17953724
If its bellow jail time you only get recorded for petty theaft. Dont steal the expensive stuff that shit is allwys covered via cameras and we look at every person taking it.
>>
>>17953738
fucking alcohol man, i wouldve tried for a bigger bottle god what a retard. was he drunk?
>>
>>17953828
either do it right or dont do it at all man.
I almost got charged with petty theft but lickily i was able to bail myself out and quickly
>>
I've stolen food.
>>
>>17952010
>>17952010
I've stolen altogether 15k+ worth of things in 2 years. Never got caught, but once you grow up you realize how dumb it is and not worth it. Im still poor but I'd never steal again. I did a $12k hit one time at a huge institution that's kind of corrupt, and about 3k in small items over 2 years. Never steal electronics, never steal big items. You will get caught, you will feel terrible and regret it.
>>
File: 1412120533327.jpg (83KB, 497x561px) Image search: [Google]
1412120533327.jpg
83KB, 497x561px
Don't look like a hood rat or act autistic (go for chill white middle class and don't be pacing back and forth or look like your thinking about it)
Minimize time in store
Either commit or don't. Doing a you don't know about this gets you caught
If an employee is hovering around it have a friend distract them
Check before hand for RFID tags (giant plastic chips that look completely out of place)
Go Late at night or early in the morning
Size up employees you could run into
Grab item then take it out of the box in another part of the store if the packaging is bulky but item is small
Keep that shit out of sight if walking by a greeter
Busiest time of day can also be the best time
When you need to get out then gtfo don't hesitate or give up (most stores have a hands off policy on shop lifters and have to wait for a squad car to swing by) they pretty much can only follow close and watch till you get off the property
If you get caught or stopped your done at that place for a while
Don't try high value items at places you frequent.

I've seen people walk off with ps4s, speakers, watermelons, bottles galore before doing this shit.

Or if your feeling lazy just grab the item and run, works for bottles pretty well and my god is it hella fun when you get like ten niggas doing it all at once bum rushing the bottles and destroy the one new employee who tries to stop it.
>>
>>17954814
Confirmed nigger
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.