[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: shinji.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
im alone
>>
You want someone to keep you company for a bit?
>>
You aren't the only one.
Do you need advice on something?

This isn't a personal blog site.
>>
>>17951933
yea
>>
File: Gendo.jpg (852KB, 2300x1639px) Image search: [Google]
Gendo.jpg
852KB, 2300x1639px
>>17951932
You wouldn't be so alone if you got in the fucking robot, anon.
>>
>>17951933
you ever feel like sometimes the reason youre alone isnt because youre to blame - that its something out of your control: like being born with certain genetics?
>>
>>17951937
Tfw anons want to post the "this isn't a personal blog"
Literally advice is one giant blog meme
>>
>>17951946
Well which kind of alone are you referring to?
>>
>>17951955
i repel people and its everyone it feels like
>>
Why do you feel that way?
>>
>>17951965
i have no friends and no matter who i meet i cant form a bond with them no matter how hard i try on my part. is it too much to ask for one friend who wants to see me everyday?
>>
>>17951970
Why do you feel like you can't form a bond?
>>
>>17951981
i have a few theories:

1. attachment disorder
2. no interest in the majority of people
3. the way i physically look has a very high effect on how people treat and react to me
4. above average IQ - can't relate to normies
5. I'm too honest

I wouldn't be surprised if its all of the above

But a relationship usually goes like this: it hits off nicely at first and then they get to know me more and more and they just start distancing themselves. sometimes i purposely am humble and dumb, and it still happens. I can't identify the trait people see in me that they need to distance themselves from - ive done so many social experiments i just dont know.
>>
>>17951991
I've felt similarly before. I used to get to know people and then tailor myself to them so they'd want to still be friends with me, a chameleon of sorts. But, I couldn't keep living like that and I realized through a long and painful process that in my doing that, I wasn't really being that great of a friend by being disingenuous and not authentic.

It's hard not having people to hang out with who want to be with you. It's hard not to compromise who you are in order to try to attain friends.
>>
>>17952011
so how do other people do it? are they just naturally good liars? is that what most friendship has always been? lies?
>>
>tfw too smart to have emotions
>>
>>17952021
you know and its this belief that started it all i believe, i always wanted to be more mature than everyone - and a lot of maturity has to do with limited emotions
>>
>>17952017
Do you like yourself?
>>
>>17952041
yes, thats why i put myself first now - and in doing so i end up having zero friends
>>
>>17952048
Liking yourself, respecting yourself can sometimes result in not having friends, but it's temporary that you won't have friends, unless you live in a really remote area of the world.
>>
>>17952056
no thanks for staying here i found my answer, it is an attachment disorder. when i talk to people i expect love out of them and i shouldnt expect that i should expect less. in other words i need to learn how to small talk and never get intimate with language like im prone to do - spouse is the only exception under no circumstances
>>
>>17952056
its just i havent felt love in so long i ask for it from anyone , including you
>>
>>17952075
Everybody deserves to be loved. Including you.
>>
>>17951940
GET IN THE ROBOT SHINJI FUCK

YOU STUPID BITCH
>>
>>17952111
yea, and im the only one who can make it happen , i dont think its going to drop out of the sky for me
>>
>>17952123
I don't think it'll drop out of the sky for anyone. Focusing so much on getting friends or love though is kinda unhealthy. Get your mind off of it. Get outta your head. Keep yourself busy with taking classes on things you enjoy or doing other activities where you'll be around other people. You'll be able to work on things you enjoy and meet people with similar interests.
>>
Solitude is bliss.
>>
My bf left me now i have to touch myself can anybody help me i like real *ay *ick like the ricki martin *ick so now i hurt myself so im going to cut the place that i wipe its verry brown and crusty, dusty, and rusty i mean like i hvnt ha real good *ick in like 2 days i need to shave my butt its like bigfoots feet
>>
>>17951932

you posted a socially inept autismo; to represent yourseld? so i guess that makes sense.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.