[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did my boyfriend really wanna break up sith me or pretend to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (358KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 720x1280px
Did my boyfriend really wanna break up sith me or pretend to?

We've been fighting for a while. Long story. But recently he flipped out bc I calmly asked him a question and threw his phone across the room smashed the screen and left me in the middle of the night crying . I first apologized and then later I was mad for how he treated me. He said sorry and he doesn't wanna lose me and wants to be with me, but I was still mad and acted distant. He called me a couple hours later and said I think we should break up. I started crying and asking why and saying I'm sorry and he addressed tons of things he doesn't like about me and I said I'm sorry and I can try to fix it and he said okay he we can try to work it out we deserve another chance. He said sorrry he said he was gonna break up with me but he needs a lot more from me.

I'm just curious if he pussied out of breaking up with me or if he just wanted the power in the relationship again and knew I would act like that if he broke up?

I feel really hurt I've been crying hysterically all day
>>
He threw his cellphone and smashed the screen? Sounds like a catch.

Anyway I think you're right that it's a power thing. My ex did it a lot of times. I'd recommend breaking up, he doesn't sound like a great guy anyway.
>>
>>17951912

Honedtly he's not that great we've been together for two years in scared of breaking up with him. :( I just don't think I can, despite everytnig I still love him..
>>
>>17951915
>>17951915
Break up pussy u already know it's right
>>
This is not a relationship, this is a relationshit amd your boyfriend is a pathetic fag, you probably can do better. Have some self respect and break up with this idiot.
>>
>>17951917

I knowww. But I still love him, tho I know I'd probably be better off without him :( he doesn't make me happy ;(
>>
>>17951915
Yeah, you love him now, but I assure you after you break up you'll wonder why you dated him for so long. Breaking up is really hard, but you can do it. You deserve to be with someone who makes you happy
>>
>>17951924
True

I just feel like shit bc I feel like I'm the problem, that I couldn't make him happy.. :(
>>
>>17951920
Hey! That's what I hear from every woman with a shitty boyfriend and no spine/self-respect. Neat.
>>
>>17951925
I love girls like you
I can make make you give me money, cheat on you, anal you name it and I you still love me lol
>>
lmao roastie btfo
>>
>>17951925
Oh so he's a violent asshole who breaks stuff but you're the problem? I bet he always blames you for everything. Yes, of course you have flaws. But guess what? Everyone does. It's no reason to be an asshole.
>>
>>17951925
You're not shit. Making someone happy and someone being happy with you are two different things. In relationships, it takes two to work on things. It's 50/50. It's not your job to make sure he's happy. You know what I mean?
>>
>>17951935

He does blame me for everything. Every thing that ever happens and the thinfs he does wrong, he somehow goes back and blames it all on me

>>17951944
Yeah true .idk:(
>>
>>17951950
Ohh, I've been there, I've so been there. That shit destroys your self-esteem. Since you feel like you're worth nothing, all you have is him so you don't want to lose him. You have to break up, girl. You're gonna feel so much better.
>>
>>17951963

Yeah it does. I'm always the problem of everytnknf. It's all my fault. I have to fix 500 things because he's so unhappy with me
>>
>>17951950
I've learned that if I'm not my own best friend and I treat myself like shit, everyone else around will think they can treat me like shit. You are a beautiful human being. I try to tell and show everyone I meet that. I can't stress it enough.
>>
>>17951968
Does he ever make an effort to fix his problems? No, right? Do you see how unhealthy this is?
>>
>>17951968
Even if you fixed those 500 things, he'd still find a way to blame you. Believe me. You're not the problem.
>>
File: A SHITH LORD.jpg (70KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
A SHITH LORD.jpg
70KB, 400x550px
>>17951898
Sith you?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.