[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does a relationship with your first love ever last long?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1484169342392.jpg (50KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1484169342392.jpg
50KB, 728x546px
Does a relationship with your first love ever last long?
>>
Well that depends on a lot of damn factors doesn't it?
>>
Often too long out of fear
>>
>>17951849
Apparently it does. There's this loser now married to the most hideous chinese pig on the planet, it's supposedly love as he tells everyone. Either that or he's a desperate loser that literally did not want to die alone.
>>
>>17951849
my first relationship last 8 years. I break up with her like 2 month ago
>>
>>17951849

depends on the definition of long. in rare cases they last 'forever' however that doesn't mean they are at all healthy or happy.

in some cases they last just a couple of days.
>>
>>17951849
You're lucky to make it last over a couple years m8
>>
>>17951849
It really depends on the people. I've known some couples to stay together for years and years and other couples to date for less than a month. What are you worried about?
>>
If its mutual you have about a coin flip of it being the person you're meant to marry, and thats the best odds you'll get out of life.
>>
I wouldn't ask /adv/ about this. They tend to be very biased and jaded, even jealous when it come to this topic. Probably because this board attracts people who have had many failed relationships, or haven't been able to form relationships at all.
>>
>>17951849
Mine lasted 8.5 years
>>
>>17952222
wew
>>
>>17951849
Mine has lasted over 5, and we're getting married in june.
>>
>>17951849
Got married last year after 8 years together.
>>
Seven years and failing, here.
>>
depends on what's going on with your first love.
>>
File: image.jpg (386KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386KB, 1080x1440px
I've been with my first love since the year 2000. Wrap your mind around that shit. It's crazy. I guess it isn't very common these days? But it still happens. And yes, we still have regular sexual relations >2 times a week and actually like each other, and are nice to each other.

My 5 years younger, and 10 years. Younger sister are still with their HS sweethearts, happily afaik. And my sister in law has been married longer than I. They're happy enough now, but the first 10 yo ears were a fucing nightmare.
>>
>>17951849
two years but she cheated with a coworker after knowing him a month

parents were together 20 years, it was my fathers first love but not my mothers and it ended when she ran off with another man
>>
Three months.
My longest relationship by far...
>>
>>17952482
>>17952486
>>17952527
Why does /adv/ become so based at this time of day/night? Is it because a bunch of slavs come on?
>>
>>17951849
Mine lasted 12 years until we went our separate ways. Remarried to other people now, but still great friends.
>>
>>17952569
I got slightly offended at being called "slav", then I realised I live 20 minutes away from a slav country.
Yeah, it's just Europeans around this time.
>>
>>17952569
HEy! I am a Californian. There's just a lot of stuff going on here right now.
>>
>>17952591
Kek nothing to be ashamed about, slav or not, eurobro

>>17952597
I'm Californian too, I really should try to sleep

Anyways, I've been with my first for going on three years now. Building a life with him is my dream, so I really look up to you anons and your stories help me a lot.
>>
>>17952597
OP here. Im Californian too, i went to bed after making this thread.
>>
>>17951849
Mine lasted like 9 years so yeah they can.
>>
>>17953075
>>17952482

Wow, I'm also from california, just woke up. What's with all the monogamous Californians?
>>
>>17951849
It really depends I know a few high school sweet hearts that have been together for 15+ years, most people don't stay with their first love, from what I've seen.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.