[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in a group of friends >one of the girls is really attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>in a group of friends
>one of the girls is really attractive
>never says much
>she's been smiling at me and staring at me

HOW DO I MAKE A MOVE? HOW DO I GET HER NUMBER?
>>
>>17951585
Bump. Same boat, my man.
>>
man up, talk to her and see how it goes
if you don't then you'll regret it
>>
>>17951585
Smiling to shy people doesn't mean the same as it does extroverts
>>
>>17951728
This

Different people react differently around attractive people.
When i find a guy particularly attractive i can't make constant eye contact.
I'll still smile but i glance pretty quick cause i know if i stare I'll blush really easily.

Still just take the chance. Worse case scenario she'll say no and things continue on
>>
>in same boat as OP
>was planning on asking today
>missed an opportunity but I got closer to her so it was still progress in a sense
>mad at myself
>I'll do it tomorrow for sure
>have a pimple on my cheek
fucking
>>
>hey, whats your number?

literally that easy
>>
>>17951786
should I ask for her number before I ask her on a date?
not OP btw
>>
>>17951786
Don't you usually need a reason to ask someone their phone number?

What are some good reasons to say?
>>
>>17951997
I would like to converse with you
>>
>>17952125
But what's your reason to converse with her?
>>
just talk to her like you would anyone else and your brain will do the rest and telm ur friends in the group u like her and they will help you out and it qill help fondong out of she likes you back i know it sounds gay but seriously
>>
Strike up a conversation with her first then ask her number
>>
OP here.

I got her number. I just don't know what to do now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.