[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-improvement just to get a hot girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: g7qRSNw.jpg (86KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
g7qRSNw.jpg
86KB, 612x612px
Is it wrong/dumb if you're improving yourself (early 20's) just to find a pretty girlfriend ?
>>
>>17951501

It might work. You might also grow bitter by putting a lot of effort and then not getting results. It depends on what your defects are right now.

On the other hand, if you improve for yourself, you always keep your motivation around.
>>
>>17951501

Thats the point of life
biologically speaking anyways.
Make yourself attractive, find an attractive mate, maybe have attractive babies so they can do the same.

on a grander scale maybe provide something to society too but hey no ones judging
>>
Improve to get a hot girl, but not to get a hot girl. If you start living your life based on a chick, it won't end well.
>>
>>17951501
if you want sex and shes hot and if makes you happy go for it .
>>
No, don't work on your self image to get a "hot girl". Do it for you, Improve for your own self worth and let your work ethic and magmatism attract girls. and you decide it they are worth it. Otherwise whatever girl you do end up getting will just walk all over you and treat you like shit.
>>
>>17951501
It's dumb because you're making it A LOT harder for yourself by having such a shitty motivation. You also risk missing the point by having the wrong focus.
>>
>>17951501
>8/10 body
>5/10 face
>3/10 selfy skills
Kinda sad.
>>
>>17951501
Well if you don't end up with a pretty gf you'll still have become a better person.
>>
>>17951501
Oh man, that is like my goal body, but with bigger tits.
>>
>>17951669
Godspeed femanon (or regular anon, I don't judge)
>>
>>17951503
^Truth.
>>
>>17951505
>point of life
kek
>>
>>17951501

its not wrong per se, i would say you are doing a disservice to yourself.
>>
>>17951501
Yes. You should also be doing so for your own aesthetics.
>>
>>17951501
No, of course not. Are you kidding me? That is one of the most celebrated and revered goals in life. Anyone who disagrees with that is just trying to keep you down or legitimately thinks it is wrong to improve yourself for any reason that doesn't break the non-aggression principle.

The only way this could be bad is if your ONLY goal was to get a pretty girlfriend: not to also improve yourself or discover motivation or other mystical bullshit
>>
>>17951501
Nah not really. It doesn't fucking matter. By all means, become attractive and high value, and hold high standards for yourself and the people you fuck.

I wouldn't be motivated by the thought of being with somebody I'm not attracted to either.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.