[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to hit a woman if she acts like a total bitch ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: frat-bros.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
frat-bros.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
Is it ok to hit a woman if she acts like a total bitch ?
>>
Yeah sure bro, go ahead and see what happens.
>>
I dont think its ok to hit any one. I do believe in hitting back though
>>
>>17951486
Of coarse it's okay. Especially if she gives you lip.
>>
>>17951486
no, but its ok to tell her to get the fuck out of my house and then change the lock the next day.
>>
Only if she attacks you first.

Like if she draws blood, knock that bitch the fuck out.

If she's aggressively attacking you just pin her down and show her who's boss but don't hit her.

If she's just being a bitch, call her a cunt.
>>
I always love the replys here, they make me laugh. No, it is not ok to hit a female. However i feel that it should be allowed in certain circumstances. People and be manipulative assholes and i have experianced girls in my life that have purposely gone out of their way to be drama inciting, knowing full well that they are safe from any physical repercussions of their actions. They are toxic people and are best to remove from your life. However it sure would be nice to give them a sense of reality and show them that they can be rag-dolled very easily if they cause shit, that if we didn't have our moral construct then they wouldn't be so bitchy to others.

I vote to have one day a year (kind of like the purge) where its open season on women, i would like it to be called "Domestic Day"
>>
Are you a soldier deployed in an active warzone and said bitch is trying to kill you?
Is said bitch threatening to hurt you?

Punching someone (regardless of their bitch status) because they hurt your fees fees is what children do. Are you 4?
>>
>>17951486
No, violence is not an acceptable response to "bitchy" behavior.

Good self-control is one of the most important life skills for a man, since dealing with assholes is common and inevitable.
>>
yes

watch out for white knights though
>>
Chris brown did it and that turned out reasonably ok...
>>
If you're absolutey nigger-tier.
>>
>>17951486
The only time it's okay to hit someone else, ever, is when you yourself are threatened. I hope your gf or wife leaves you, you fuck.
>>
>>17951601
So you think emotional shit is a good reason to hit a woman? Do you do the same to men? Sounds like you have an aggression problem dude, if you can't either rise above pettiness or deal with issues with words.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.