[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

How do I get a girlfriend?
>>
Improve yourself until you feel confident. Attract desired female. Form bond. Spend time together. After a few months she'll ask if she's your gf/say she loves you.

Most important part is improve yourself. Faint hearts never win fair ladies.
>>
>>17951453

Meet girls and find one you like that likes you back. I'm not saying "Ask every girl you see out", I'm saying "Meet girls".
>>
>>17951462
>Improve yourself until you feel confident. Attract desired female. Form bond. Spend time together. After a few months she'll ask if she's your gf/say she loves you.
>Most important part is improve yourself. Faint hearts never win fair ladies.

How much more do I need to improve? What is wrong with me? I'm 26 and never had a girlfriend longer than a month....
>>
>>17951481
Maybe you just have shit taste in girls. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're not a super outgoing guy.

1. Put Tinder, PoF, OKC, Coffee and Bagel, and Skout on your phone. Make profiles. Use good, interesting pictures. Look up what good pictures are if you don't know.
Protip: Foreign girls fresh off the boat are often great girlfriend potential that let you punch way above your weight class.

2. Look up what other people do to successfully start conversations.

3. Give yourself a couple of months. You'll find a good one no matter how picky you are unless you live in Buttfuck, Nowhere.
>>
>>17951499

Wouldn't recommend dating apps for finding girlfriends. It's good to practice dating, but chances are you won't meet your soulmate on there.
>>
>1. Put Tinder, PoF, OKC, Coffee and Bagel, and Skout on your phone.
I have never gotten even a single like back or message returned.

Maybe I'm just undatable...
>>
>>17951499
>Put Tinder, PoF, OKC, Coffee and Bagel, and Skout on your phone
Just how many dating websites are there nowadays. I thought the big two were just Tinder and Okcupid at this point.
>>
>>17951564

Hard to say if we can't see what you look like. But chances are you're just doing online dating wrong.

If you're messaging girls "hey" "what's up" "how are you?" etc then yeah you're not going to have much luck.
>>
>>17951564
>>17951582
With the internet it's not about being desperate, it's about being available. Most of those sites don't have overlap in users, there's nothing wrong with maximizing your chances of actually being noticed by someone compatible
>>
>>17951596

I've seen lots of people over lap between OKC, POF, Tinder.
>>
>>17951582
OKC is still where the geekier folks go.
PoF has always been where the normies usually go.
Tinder is in this bizarre state of existing for hookups but some girls also expect to find not-hookups there (lol what?)
Coffee and Bagel is for the girls who are sick of "hey" and "hey here's my dick"
Skout seems to be what foreign girls use to improve their english / what they use because their friends used it at one point.

>>17951564
The important thing is to be funny or interesting.
The second most important thing is (in the case of skout), have it copied to your clipboard and fire the same funny/interesting line off to like 15 fine foreign girls in one go.

Definitely spend an hour googling how to strike up conversations and what people are doing for that these days. Gifs are usually your best hope on tinder, second only to an amusing profile that doesn't take itself seriously.
>>
>>17951627
The best part about that is that they're overlapping too. They can't really cast judgement on you because they're maximizing chances too.

If I see people like that active on multiple websites, i'll just open the conversation by asking what they're having the most luck on.
>>
>>17951640

Surprised no one brought up bumble, same concept as tinder but if it is a match the girl has to message you first.

I agree with the OKC suggestion.
>>17951629

I've got Tinder on my bar phone and that's about it. I can't take it seriously.

I'm not OP, but it seems like a lot of work to Overlap that much. That'd be like trying to go to three parties at once. Or go to a bar that has has three different rooms attached and trying to meet everyone.

Though I need to do something to break out of my work monday -> Friday and then work Friday - Sunday routine...
>>
>>17951629
How do you know so much about foreign fems anon?
>>
>>17951453
You don't get a girlfriend by setting out to get a girlfriend.

>1. People can smell desperation and it is not at all attractive, if you talk to every pretty girl as though you are sizing them up for a relationship they will see that you are nervous/being weird.

>2. You will most likely not end up in a successful relationship if you just look for any girl who will put up with you. Try and wait for someone you have a genuine connection with.

When meeting new people just set out to enjoy yourself, that is how to act naturally, don't think about getting a girlfriend. Simply relaxing will make it all a lot easier for you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.