[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

misogyny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

how do I cure my misogyny? why do men become misogynists? why do women become misandrists?
>>
File: learn-from-successful-women.jpg (83KB, 848x565px) Image search: [Google]
learn-from-successful-women.jpg
83KB, 848x565px
>>
File: image28.jpg (61KB, 337x506px) Image search: [Google]
image28.jpg
61KB, 337x506px
>>
File: successful-woman.jpg (37KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
successful-woman.jpg
37KB, 620x350px
>>
File: o-WOMAN-SUCCESS-facebook.jpg (297KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-WOMAN-SUCCESS-facebook.jpg
297KB, 2000x1000px
>>
File: 470928689.jpg (858KB, 2122x1415px) Image search: [Google]
470928689.jpg
858KB, 2122x1415px
>>
>>17951166
Don't think of women as adults. Think of them as children.

Do you get mad when children spill things? No, we accept they are children and it would be unreasonable to hold them to our standards
>>
>>17951311
That's misogyny, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>17951311
what do you mean? what exactly makes them "children"?

Most women my age are more emotionally mature than I am (setting the biological advantages aside, of course), in universities or having fiances. in fact, most women I meet seem to better off than me and I know it's unfair of me, but I'm jealous of them for that. so they don't seem to be "children", what gives?
>>
>>17951324
>That's misogyny, you dumb fuck.

Then there's nothing to worry about. It's normal and healthy.

>>17951332

On the surface my friend, they might look like they have it together. But they don't
>>
>>17951345
>>17951311

How to be a misogynist manchild 101.
>>
>>17951355
t. roastie
>>
Bait.
You're already attracting the misogynists in droves:
>>17951311
>>17951345
>>17951358
And you're attracting the naive girls and boys who try to change it:
>>17951324
>>17951332
>>17951355
The reality is, you can't change it. Once a man or woman starts hating the other gender for simply being, you cannot do anything about it, just as you cannot change a racist or homophobic worldview.

Provided the misogynist does not abuse their partners (hell, if they get them) or take it out violently (Eliot Rogers types), what does it matter what they believe?

The cause is interesting. Some stems from rejection, I think, and from going on echo chambers like 4chan for it.
>>
>>17951358

t. autistic manchild
>>
>>17951378
>cannot do anything about it
do you have anything to confirm this or is it just your own pessimistic opinion?
>>
>>17951378
also, I'm not baiting, this is a problem and I'm trying to figure it out.

so please excuse me for trying. I will remember to not try anything at all ever and just give up on everything. thanks bye.
>>
>>17951425
Have you ever tried reasoning with the people on here?
It's a lost cause.
>>
>>17951438
Try reading some of Virginia Woolf's books, if you're serious. It'll help you see that women are very similar, and experience the same loneliness, the same emotions as men.

Basically, stop othering women. Stop acting like they're anything but imperfect human beings, just like men.
>>
>>17951166
there is no cure
you learn to accept and overcome it
people become hateful of the things that hurt them
let go
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.