[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to be open about your sexuality in the military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: concern.jpg (32KB, 628x504px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
32KB, 628x504px
Is it better to be open about your sexuality in the military or should you adopt the don't ask don't tell approach?
>>
Don't ask, don't tell.
Meanwhile, it's a great environment for gays because it's literally gayer than actually being gay, and even the most redneck people and gays can bond over their mutual hatred of ISIS or whatever the new flavor of the year is.
Or at least, that's the general vibe in Canada. All last year I never heard someone's sexuality seriously questioned. No one cares about what you do with dicks.
>>
>>17951046
Why on earth would you ever talk about your sexuality in the military? For what purpose?
>>
>>17951249
Half of your time waiting will be spent making horrible jokes about things dying. The other half will be spent talking about who and how you fuck.
Most of what you do is wait. (if a grunt)
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 311x162px
>>17951046
Dont ask, dont tell, dont wear your assless chaps around.
>>
File: 1477791268767.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1477791268767.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>17951046

you should also BRAG in front of the drill sergeant about how STRONG you are in basic. Telling him how hes worthless and you can do his job with ease.

Ooooh also be eating whenever hes talking to you guys, and maybe be turned to the side or ignoring him also.

If he gives you any flak tell him that the other guys there feel the same way and will do any punishment he wants to meet out to you as well.
All of the above are as good a idea as you telling people about your sexuality in the military
>>
>>17952182
>you should also BRAG in front of the drill sergeant about how STRONG you are in basic. Telling him how hes worthless and you can do his job with ease.
>Ooooh also be eating whenever hes talking to you guys, and maybe be turned to the side or ignoring him also.
>If he gives you any flak tell him that the other guys there feel the same way and will do any punishment he wants to meet out to you as well.
>All of the above are as good a idea as you telling people about your sexuality in the military

This OP you will surely make a great general with this along with your gayness
>>
>>17951046
The answer to this question is always don't ask don't tell. People who have no interest in being involved romantically with you don't care about your sexuality. That's why this whole LGBT craze is annoying to people, they don't care yet it gets shoved in everyone's face. Get your mind off sex or your brains gonna get blasted out of your skull by ISIS.
>>
>>17953177
>Get your mind off sex

very difficult to do for those homo types
>>
>>17953184
It's difficult to me too, the only difference is my sexuality doesn't completely define who I am as a person. That and I'm straight.
>>
>>17951046
When your CO calls you private you should grab him by the crotch and say hey. Navy tradition.
>>
>>17951046
I've never been in the military, but not telling if nobody asks seems like a good idea.
>>
>>17951046

User ur brain. You don't need to open with "I'm a homo" like ur used to. It doesn't have to define you. You don't have to make a point to use gender neutral pronouns to draw attention to urself while acting like ur being clever.

Just refer to ur ex as a gal, or even ur current as a gal. If anyone wants to meet her that's when they'll find out ur a mo. And if ur not seeing anyone there's no reason to bring it up. Just be subtle about which other marines ur flirting with.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.