[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it too late?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: despair.png (21KB, 176x232px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
21KB, 176x232px
I have been working on 2 main goals as of late which I want to achieve, and one of them I worried about not being able to achieve: having an appearance which I'm proud of

I think a large part of my lack of confidence and fear stems from my appearance, and I have been working on it. I have lost 45 pounds in the past 4 months, though I still have at least another 55 to go.

my worry is, when I lose all this weight, what if I still look like crap? I worry that I might have loose skin, or many different things that might not look good. I'm 25 so I am not exactly as young as I used to be, and my hair is falling out already.

Not only am I doing this to have confidence in myself by having an appearance I like, but I also want to be able to have people find me attractive.

I've barely had any sex in my life, and yet there are decent looking people all around me my age that are getting laid. I missed out on my chance for a lot of this while I was younger and I really regret it, so I need to take advantage of this while im still young

I'm just afraid I never will though. I am really worried that I won't be able to have a decent appearance or have a good sex life, or if its too late. And not only that, I just feel excluded and like im missing out, especially since its something I really want

whether these fears are rational or not, they are hampering my progress and make me feel like crap. and when I hear about other people getting laid or just seeing other people my age who look better than me I feel like crap. and this feeling like crap over this issue is taking a toll on me, since I can't concentrate on the present as well, and it just brings down my mood in general and I end up doing a crappier job at work. I am also just constantly regretting not taking more care of my appearance earlier on in my life.

I guess i'm looking for a way to not feel so crappy about this and hope that things can still turn out good for me if I keep trying.
>>
Keep going mate. You're on the right track. Don't stop. Everything will fall into place if you keep doing the right thing.
>>
Ayy lmao
people on /soc/ always told me I'm handsome, I'm quite fit, and I've never had ANY sex life
you don't need much apperance for that, apparently, it's all about being normie enough
t. 23
>>
>>17950744
You still have a lot of time to enjoy your life.
Think of it like that - these thin fuckers had it easy for their whole life. They never made any effort to look that way. Now look at you. You actually did something, you try and you actually put a lot of effort into thr way your body looks like. You should be proud of yourself and continue to do so well.
>>
>>17950975
>Think of it like that - these thin fuckers had it easy for their whole life. They never made any effort to look that way

huh, never thought of it that way. So basically by working on myself like this im building discipline which they might not even have?
>>
>>17950744

a glass that has been glued back together is better than one thats just shattered on the floor.

you have the chance to /resemble/ what a normal person looks like. is it worth it?

depends. woudl you rather date a fat chick, or would you rather date fat chicks hwo also lost weight and understand why you ahve loose skin
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.