[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age does it start getting weird?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0318.jpg (14KB, 205x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
14KB, 205x144px
At what age does it start getting weird to not have had a girlfriend? I am 25 now and I feel incredibly weird about it. People make it sound like you have to TRY and not get a girlfriend in this day and age.

I assure you I have not been sabotaging myself. I think.

What can I do? Getting a girlfriend feels impossible. I have really bad confidence and self esteem issues which are unfixable.

As a result, I can't attract women. They look right through me. What can I do? At what age does it get weird?
>>
>>17950398
Have you had sex?
>>
its fucking weird when you don't have a gf when you're over 30, just be yourself anon
>>
>>17950404
I have not. I actually don't think I am capable. I feel so uncomfortable with being naked that I am sure I wouldn't be able to go through with it.

Anytime I think if sex I think babies and disease. Neither of which I want. I have no idea how people see sex in a positive light. Such a dangerous action. Easily can fuck your life up.
>>
>>17950421
age and GF's aside, that's pretty weird man.

maybe you should try and do tinder until you can set up a blowjob
>>
>>17950434
I have horrible luck with online dating. Been on OkCupid for 3 years. No dates. Have not tried tinder though.

Why is it weird if I have not had sex at this age?
>>
>>17950398
Yeah you are fucked because women like guys who can have sex with other women because they want grandkids. They want their future children to have the ability to have sex with other women.
>>
>>17950451
It's not the lack of sex, it's your outlook on sex that is weird.
>>
>>17950410
jest bee urself (^:

stop with the memes
>>
>>17950461
How can I fix that? I just can't think about the good when the bad is so gruesome.
>>
>>17950510
wear a condom.

no bad
all good
>>
>>17950398
I'm 29 and haven't had a gf for 9 years.

I'm sure I could get one but I like doing whatever I want too much and living alone. I can't stand the emotional baggage women carry and I've tried gay stuff once and it wasn't my thing.

So I just prefer to be single.

After awhile you just don't give a fuck what your family or anyone else thinks of you
>>
>>17950518
Cumming with a condom on is inpossible. Especially if you madturbate with any frequency.
>>
>>17950540
>impossible

Depends on the woman. The tighter she is, the easier you'll cum.
>>
>>17950546
Does tightness actually vary that much? Are some women actually super loose?
>>
>>17950421
nigga are you me ? I'm a female and i feel the same way.I don't feel like I need a partner i'm very comfortable on my own , 21 btw.
>>
>>17950568
Yes and yes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.