[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, guys. This SJW bitch at my school has turned all but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0134.jpg (13KB, 314x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0134.jpg
13KB, 314x160px
Alright, guys.
This SJW bitch at my school has turned all but one of my teachers against me for being 'misogynistic.' She told them that I said that 'women belong in the kitchen.' Which I did, but only after she said that 'All men are pigs.'
How do I get them to believe me? There are two I don't care if they do or not, but one is a total bro.
>>
>>17950281
>This SJW bitch at my school
So, high school?

>>17950281
>turned all but one of my teachers against me
Elaborate on what that means. How is your school life different now that they've been 'turned against you'?
>>
>>17950302
They're all acting like I fucking stomped on a child whenever I try to talk to them or something.
>>
>>17950332
>They're all acting like I fucking stomped on a child whenever I try to talk to them or something.
How?

Also, are you under 18?
>>
>>17950332
So? If this doesn't affect your studies why do you give a fuck? Just work your dumb ass and get smarter (not in grades but in dealing with people, that skill you seem not to have and will take you far in life)
>>
>>17950406
Pretty much this.
>>
>>17950281
Lel she is a total slut only sluts project what they are when they say "ALL MEN ARE PIGS"
>>
you pissed off an SJW in a public high school.

you're underage b&, and you should know how to avoid conflict with these people

You're fucking retarded, faggot. Enjoy being ostracized.
>>
you stoop down to their level of name calling for no fucking reason
you only gave her more fuel

also pigs are wonderful animals and very useful, tasty and a great investment, only muslim cucks don't eat pig

women are worse cooks than men and do not belong in the kitchen most of the time, since they don't teach new girls how to cook and they turn out to be terrible wives/ girlfriends
>>
>>17950406
In HS teachers mostly just make up grades based on how much they like you, especially for classes that aren't math or science.
>>
>>17950643
You realize if you can prove this it's an easy case? Especially if politics is involved. I know schools are more liberal but if there's obvious prejudice you're golden.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.