[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my cats to fuck off and stop pissing everywhere.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2738.jpg (18KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2738.jpg
18KB, 236x177px
How do I get my cats to fuck off and stop pissing everywhere.

Every day I smell really strong cat piss all over my house because they do it non stop. I've tried beating them starving them and locking them out in the cold and they won't stop. I leave them outside for days on end even in winter so they can't piss but my parents keep letting them in.
>>
You drive a metal spike through your rectum.

The cats will see your sacrifice and stop peeing
>>
>>17950255
Clean the fucking cat litter box you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>17950255
Get them fixed.
>>
Just fucking kill them who gives a shit if they disrespect you that hard.
>>
>>17950255
Kill one in front of the others, and then say that you will continue if they do not stop.
>>
>>17950255
Beating them and starving them will make the problem worse.
>>
>>17950255
You just stand in the cold, show them who's the boss. then you freeze to death since you're an ass
>>
>he bought a fucking cat
>>
>>17950304
this
>>
>>17950255
You should have realized by now that cats are spiteful little bastards, the more you torture them the more they will terrorize you with their foul piss.
>>
>>17951239
Well what the fuck do I do I've tried being nice even bringing them dishes of food while they slept and they just shit all over me
>>
Get rid of the cats? If you're okay with them being beaten and starved then letting them go would actually be a step up.
>>
>>17950255
its cause the litter box is full or your smells that bad that the cat thinks everything is a litter box.
>>
>>17950329
im sure he means the type of slap that you give your mexican kid outside when they talk too much
>>
>>17951621
My well behaved cat uses the litter box every time these ones don't care if it's completely clean
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.