[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instagram Q&A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

For work reasons I will have to open a Instagram account and I need help getting popular on that place.
I really need people to not know I'm a turbo autist, help /adv/
can anyone who is moderately succesfull there tell me how to do that?
should i share pictures of my food? pretentious hipster stuff? selfies?
>>
>>17950252
pls advice me
>>
>>17950252
ill repost this thread then :/
>>
>>17950252
Post frequently.
Post nice pictures. If you're a good looking girl or a ridiculously good looking male you can go with selfies, otherwise you'll have to do something interesting. Either of what you see, what you do, whatever.
Use hashtags.
Like/comment other people's pic.
>>
>>17950396
are hashtags a deal breaker?
i shouldnt text too much stuff right?
Sorry, I'm just too stupid for social media in general
>>
>>17950407
Without hashtags no one sees your pics, so yes - if you want to be popular, use hashtags.
>>
>>17950413
like 10 or more?
or just being subtle with 2 or 3?
thanks for the info btw.
>>
>>17950424
The more hashtags you put, the more probable it is to have someone seeing your pics.
>>
>>17950428
so you have to kind of whore yourself out?
>>
>>17950437
That's basically the whole point of being on social network. Whore yourself and make yourself likeable/noticeable so people validate you.
>>
>>17950441
thats retarded, and we here are the autist.
fuckin normies
are you popular on instagram?
>>
>>17950447
I used to be moderately popular when I travelled more, now I don't do anything worth posting about and I don't post as much.
I dislike posting selfies and pics of food and I just post now and then when I'm travelling somewhere.
>>
>>17950470
is travelling a really good way to get popular?
where are you from anon
>>
>>17950477
Italy.

I don't know, going to beautiful places makes taking nice pictures easier, and making nice pictures helps getting noticed.
Then again, unless I was active no one gave a shit about me.
>>
>>17950493
oh man, thats a lot of beautiful panoramic pictures you must get.
so you have your account to just have it?
no motive behind it?
>>
>>17950509
A bit of attention-whoring, I guess, a bit out of boredom in the low moments of my trips.
I never took it seriously - I have maybe 6 pics posted since June.
>>
>>17950523
why do you travel a lot?
do you do that shit of follow for follow?
>>
>>17950531
For fun. Travelling around Europe is ridiculously cheap (I never spent more than 80€/day including flights and hotels) and I am a curious person. I visited most European capitals, took long ass roadtrips by motorcycle around Italy with my dad, and travelled for over a month with my ex boyfriend.
Just a hobby.

No, I don't do follow for follow or like for like. I don't care THAT much. I obviously like getting my pics liked, but it's not a matter of life or dead. It was just a silly hobby.
>>
>>17950542
oh wicked.
Yeah i guess travelling to all those places must be pretty rad.
sorry about your boyfriend dude, i guess.
Do you ever post like outfit pics? should i try to do that?
>>
pls respond
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.