/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your experience with Romanian chicks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6590.jpg (140KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6590.jpg
140KB, 800x450px
>few months ago
>me, French guy travelling to Chisinau, Moldova to visit my friend who's currently living there
>second night I go out and see this girl that looks like a Tim Burton character but with nice tits and a nice ass
>my friend knows one of the girls she's hanging out with
>we talk, she has the sexiest voice, knows a fair bit of French and is particularly articulate in English. She's also funny and has amazing taste in music and literature
>she's Romanian and she's visiting her extended family
>she has to leave one day later and I end up thinking about her the entire time I'm in Chisinau
>I add her on Facebook. We still talk
>I swear I'm in love with her
>Should I move to Romania just to be closer to her? Am I going crazy?

Also has anyone met a Romanian girl before? Are they as freaky as I've been told? I know this guy who used to date one and she was a nympho and also a druggie. Great face and body though, and gifted. Help a brother, /adv/
>>
GET THE FUCK AWAY NOW.

Romanian chicks are all self centered and toxic, after the honey moon phase you'll be in a living hell.
Personal experience.
>>
>>17949292
That guy said the exact same thing. «It's all fun and games until she starts showing her daddy issues, gets jealous and leaves you.»
I was kinda hopeful because my friend (the one who's living in Chisinau at the moment) met a few and he said they're chill and open minded. I guess they're not entirely comfortable with him to show off their demons.
>>
>>17949282
I told her she belongs in the kitchen and should be making me a sandwhich. She called me an asshole.

It was fun times. Hand a romanian friend as well way back when. He was a really funny guy. Super Christian and hard working so he'd laugh whenever I told him we just need to kill people off.

Romanians are a-okay in my book.
>>
File: 1482681568775.jpg (63KB, 540x566px) Image search: [Google]
1482681568775.jpg
63KB, 540x566px
Don't fall for their gypsy double bluff, get the fuck out.
>>
>>17950198
I'm sure she's as Non-Gypsy as it gets. She has a strong Russian inheritance, and very specific facial features. I wouldn't give a fuck about it anyway because she's far from the Gypsy stereotype.
>>
>>17949292
Romanian dude here. Can confirm

>>17950198
Not gypsies, but arrogant, manipulative and toxic overall
>>
>>17950448
You I trust the most kek. I guess I just need to reevaluate my whole life now.
>>
The first time I ever heard about the Jewish Conspiracy wasn't on /new/ or 4chan at all, it was from my Romanian friend's mom in middle school. Good times.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.