[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanting White Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

File: o-KIDS-WORRYING-facebook.jpg (353KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-KIDS-WORRYING-facebook.jpg
353KB, 2000x1000px
Sup /adv/.

Been in a relationship with a non-white guy for a few years. I like him because he's dependable and sweet - but I always felt I was "settling" in some way, I was able to live with that though because the security was good.

The thing is, now I've hit my mid to late 20s, I feel an increasing urge to have kids and I really, really would feel more comfortable having children of my own race.

What shall I do? Suggest adoption? I'm not sure how easy that is. IVF from a white sperm donor?

I'm at a loss how to proceed. I should have seen this coming, I know.
>>
If you tell him he'll be against it or even break up with you if you persist.
>>
If you're going to settle for a beta provider at least look for a white one.
>>
>>17948937
I know this sounds mercenary, but then what? I'm nearly 27. Can I actually find a decent white boyfriend at my age? I feel like I've just got to accept it at this point otherwise.
>>
Either suck it the fuck up or break up with him over something so trivial, there really is no in between. Personally if I was your bf I'd leave you if you brought that up to me, then again I also don't want children to begin with.

t. A product of white racemixing
>>
>>17948946
>t. A product of white racemixing

What's your background?
>>
>>17948934
Just do what white guys do if they can't find a decent white girl - mix with an Asian. This way there's a high chance you will still produce a productive stud and won't join a gang
>>
File: 1462141955157.gif (491KB, 336x252px) Image search: [Google]
1462141955157.gif
491KB, 336x252px
>>17948934

Date a white guy and have white children or date a non-white guy and have mixed children. Those are your choices.

If you suggest adoption to this guy and when he asks why you tell him its because his ethnic sperm isn't good enough for you its going to tank your relationship.

Make a choice. I don't know what motivates you to think the way you do so I won't get into it but I will say that I am a product of race-mixing as well and besides from the fact that most of America is a carbon copy of the same mildly overweight, passively racist shit stain I very much so enjoy my culture and my background and growing up with traditions from both sides of my family. It has really given me a perspective on life that I feel a lot of people, particularly white, don't really get.

Its up to you though. Either way, you have to choose. Your boyfriend or your white children.
>>
You break up with him instead of becoming a domestic violence and divorce statistic when he finds out.

Worst case scenario, you become less racist and learn your lesson. I see nothing to lose.
>>
>>17948957
Dad is white, mom is black with a grandparent who was white somewhere in there. I'm American.
>>
>>17948987
>I'm American.

Why are mixed kids with white dads so much less likely to have grievance against white people and buy into identity politics shit?

Genuinely curious. My best bro is a mulatto with a white dad and he hates all of that anti-white shit you see on social media these days.
>>
>>17948994
Not entirely sure, probably has to do with us not really having a demographic to truly identify with. At least for me, I have an unbiased opinion when it comes to race because of this.

My mother was the one who raised me too, so I don't hate white people because my dad was/is a massive loser. That's stupid
>>
>>17948994

>Why are mixed kids with white dads so much less likely to have grievance against white people and buy into identity politics shit?

You're looking at it the wrong way. I'm mixed and my mom is puerto rican/white and my dad is black. Being a black male is a very polarizing thing in America today but it is more than just having a "grievance" with white people.

My father grew up in the south during the civil rights era. He grew up adjacent to white neighborhoods where the kids would throw rocks at him as he rode his bike through. My grandfather was an illiterate man who worked in mills and plants his entire life to support my dad because that was the only job a colored man could get during that time in that area. My great great great grandmother was a slave.

These are stories and experiences that are told from generation to generation in black families. There is a lot of hurt and hardship that gets passed down. My dad grew up with stories from his dad and so on and so fourth. We all grew up with our battle wounds living as black men in this country and the "grievance" part comes in whenever people insist on telling us that racism is all in our heads, or that we're "too sensitive" or we're "buying into victimhood".

There is no mainstream "anti-white" shit, I just think we're living in a time where white people, more than ever, are just very uncomfortable talking about the shit that goes on in this county and actively avoid any discussion that makes them feel even remotely guilty for being complacent with a system that, while they didn't create, they exist in. They have this weird idea that if we all just stop talking about it and covering it on the news that racism will go away.

I'm not into people feeling guilty for being white, just be open minded. Sometimes that is a greater thing to ask from someone than you'd think.
>>
>Why are mixed kids with white dads so much less likely to have grievance against white people and buy into identity politics shit?

I would imagine it's hard to say fuck white people with a white parent, unless you're resentful of them.

Seriously though, OP you gotta move on if you're concerned with having a white baby. No self-respecting man will let you adopt a child on the grounds that you want a kid the same skin color as you. That's like a guy letting his wife sleep around to let her "get her pent up sexual frustration out of her system". I'd be insulted if my partner told me about such things.
>>
>>17949044
But ultimately what you want is for white people to become minorities everywhere, and as a white european person I'm just not cool with that dude. We're never going to be ok with this.

You're just proving to me what I already thought anyway.

>We all grew up with our battle wounds living as black men in this country and the "grievance" part comes in whenever people insist on telling us that racism is all in our heads, or that we're "too sensitive" or we're "buying into victimhood".

I don't believe that "racism" is in your head. I think that racism is a natural consequence of racially diverse societies. Racial conflict is quite literally a function of how racially diverse a society is. When people like you say you want white people to "talk about" this stuff, what you really mean is you want them to accept your narrative of history and contemporary society. Let's both be honest here.

>>17949064
That's not true. A lot of mulattoes with white mothers hate white people, but I've never noticed the same trend with a mulatto who has a white dad.
>>
>>17949044
Do you deny blacks are responsible for markedly more crime, proportionally speaking, than whites?

>>17948994
Although race is a biological thing, the idea of identity is very much patrilineal. That's why Cantonese people, who are descendants of Han Chinese male colonial farmers and female natives to Guangdong, identify proudly as Han Chinese. It's why so many North Africans identify proudly as Arabs despite their maternal line not being Arab at all, and so on.

Blacks with black dads identify as black because patrilineal descent is how 99% of mixed people will identify themselves primarily. I'm white, and my dad is Italian and my mother is Anglo-Saxon, I identify primarily as Italian for this reason, and also because I feel like Italians are more ethnocentric than Northern Europeans.

It's true that your father really does impress his psychology upon you almost by default. Even if he is absent. Halle Berry came from a father who was black, who beat the shit out of her white mother and left her, while her mother worked three jobs to provide for her. She is still openly and vocally very tribally "black" in her social and political views however.
>>
>>17949044
>"battle wounds"
>come from a shitty balkan country where we're objectively orders of magnitude poorer than the average black american
>so used to being thrifty they barely even buy new clothes, just repair old ones and rely on my grandmother to make new jumpers and things
>idea of having disposable cash enough to buy consumer electronics beyond an old PC is completely alien to them
>drive a 1980s era soviet car
>parents are too proud to accept my money (work as a programmer in western europe now)
>still manage to be less violent than black americans

kek.

You have no idea what "battle wounds" are, you spoiled black baby. Go stuff your face with some KFC and play some xbox.
>>
>>17949070

>But ultimately what you want is for white people to become minorities everywhere

Nah man. Don't put words in my mouth.

>You're just proving to me what I already thought anyway.

Perfect example of confirmation bias.

>When people like you say you want white people to "talk about" this stuff, what you really mean is you want them to accept your narrative of history and contemporary society

Putting words in my mouth again. This country was set up to benefit white people. That is a historical fact. I'm perfectly fine to admit that there is no one alive today who can logically be faulted for creating that system but what I can fault people for is not having the knowledge or moral fortitude to admit that the system needs to be changed. They don't want to admit it because its uncomfortable.

All humans, black and white alike, want to pretend things are better than they are; they don't want to be uncomfortable or confronted with ideas or ideologies that contradict the things they already believe.

People in this country are perfectly happy to ignore mentally ill people and let them live on the streets until one of them shoots up a movie theater or a night club, then everyone wonders how this could happen.

People in this country are perfectly fine to live segregated from impoverished communities where people are fighting and dying to survive until the violence spills out into "civilized" society and then everyone wants to talk about how savage they are.

I'm just tired of living in a world that wants to live with the wool over its eyes. I'm not ok with ignoring the things that are wrong with us. Being open to someone else's perspective is not giving in to their will, anon. Accepting responsibility for your ideology and the things you do today to make the world a better place for your children should not feel like an attack. Its an opportunity.

If you want to discuss things, fine, just don't put words in my mouth. Ask me what I think and I'll tell you.
>>
>>17948978
>It's ok to beat white women if they want to have white children

Want to know how I know you're a shit skin?
>>
>>17949075
So it isn't that you want white children, it's just that you don't want to deal with the statistical outcome of a black child.

In that case, could you not just speak with your partner and explain to them that you don't want to see your child go down that path? Private schooling and whatnot?
>>
>>17949086
>Nah man. Don't put words in my mouth.

You'd be cool with Marine le Pen and co becoming the new elite in Europe then?

>Perfect example of confirmation bias.

It's not confirmation bias if it's an actual trend.

>This country was set up to benefit white people.

There is nothing wrong with this. Virtually all states in the world today are ethnostates in one form or another (either implicitly or explicitly).

>who can logically be faulted for creating that system

You're assuming any system set up to benefit white people is bad by default. But earlier you said you didn't want white people to become minorities in Europe.

The only way the above won't happen is if white people establish policies in our countries that benefit the native majorities. So make your mind up, are systems that benefit white people bad by default or not?

>they don't want to be uncomfortable or confronted with ideas or ideologies that contradict the things they already believe.

I'm not uncomfortable with anything. You're referring to white liberals, who you ideologically assail because they're easy to cow and respond more to the idea that they have to atone for something.

I have nothing to atone for, nor do I feel any shame about what white people did in history - which is merely what every other group has done, just to a more successful degree.

>perfectly fine to live segregated from impoverished communities

The two concepts (segregated and impoverished) are not mutually exclusive.

>Being open to someone else's perspective is not giving in to their will, anon.

I simply don't accept your very foundational axioms to begin with. We'd just be talking past each other. You see whiteness as inherently bad, a white country, a white neighborhood, a white society, a white institution, even a movie with a white cast. How could we ever see eye to eye when my endgame is securing Europe as actual European ethnostates in the same way most non-western nations are?
>>
>>17949075

>Do you deny blacks are responsible for markedly more crime, proportionally speaking, than whites?

That's statistically incorrect. The biggest indicator for crime is not race, its poverty. Poor people commit more crimes. The crime rates for both blacks and whites are nearly identical in income brackets above poverty.

In middle American towns where the factories have closed down and the economy has crashed the violent crime rates, drug abuse rates, and even teen pregnancy rates are almost identical to those of inner city ghettos and these are primarily white communities.

The fact of the matter is that, again, people are more than willing to crucify the poor for committing crimes and joining gangs and being dysfunctional members of society but no one stops to wonder how they got that way in the first place. No one stops to ask why our privatized prison systems only manage to create harder, more depraved criminals instead of actually rehabilitating anyone. No one asks these questions and thats what bothers me.

>>17949082

I don't subscribe to this "I had it shittier than you therefore you can't have any grievances in your life" ideology. Its idiotic. You don't know my life and I don't know yours.

The rest of your post was just lame 4chan edgy racism.
>>
>>17949088
I'm not OP. I'm guessing she's left since that nagger chimped out and derailed the thread.
>>
File: 1391520411181.png (99KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
1391520411181.png
99KB, 650x600px
>>17949099
>That's statistically incorrect.

Wrong. The NCVS, a victim survey - not even arrest data - shows that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of all crime. Even white collar crime.

>The biggest indicator for crime is not race, its poverty.

Also wrong.

>even teen pregnancy rates are almost identical to those of inner city ghettos

No they aren't. Look at the homicide rate for West Virginia and compare it to any black-majority district or city.

>The fact of the matter is that, again, people are more than willing to crucify the poor for committing crimes and joining gangs and being dysfunctional members of society but no one stops to wonder how they got that way in the first place.

Yeah, society made them commit crimes like violent rape and completely random, sociopathic crimes with absolutely no pecuniary motivation ("he looked at me wrong").

Derp.

>No one asks these questions and thats what bothers me.

What are you talking about? the social "sciences" have been trotting out these excuses for black criminality for years.
>>
>>17949098

>You'd be cool with Marine le Pen and co becoming the new elite in Europe then?

I never said I wanted white people to be minorities. You're putting words in my mouth, yet again.

>It's not confirmation bias if it's an actual trend.

It is when you're making up information I never said.

>There is nothing wrong with this.

Thats where we disagree.

>You're assuming any system set up to benefit white people is bad by default.

When the benefit is at the cost of other people? Yes. I believe that is bad.

>I have nothing to atone for, nor do I feel any shame about what white people did in history

If you honestly don't think slavery was horrific and shameful then you're a racist. Its ok if you're a racist, lets just not try to paint it as anything other than what is.

>You see whiteness as inherently bad, a white country, a white neighborhood, a white society, a white institution, even a movie with a white cast.

For the dozenth time in this short conversation you are, yet again, putting words in my mouth.

>How could we ever see eye to eye when my endgame is securing Europe as actual European ethnostates in the same way most non-western nations are?

How can we possibly see eye to eye when you just keep making shit up that I never said and telling me what I think before I actually tell you?
>>
>>17949044
>There is no mainstream "anti-white" shit
Maybe get out of your house a bit?
>>
>>17949099
You were the one who claimed you had "battle wounds" and were waxing lyrical about black """"poverty"""" nagger.

I guarantee you you couldn't cope in my home country for more than a few weeks on what the average person lives.

>"I had it shittier than you therefore you can't have any grievances in your life"

You can have all the (ridiculous) grievances you want. Just don't pretend your life, or even your father's life was comparable to growing up in a second world society because people called him/you mean names and threw rocks at him.

Do naggers actually believe the government giving you free or substantially subsidized modern housing, free cash in hand and earning on average about $40k pa is "poverty"?

Listen, if you don't want to be called out on it, then don't parrot the dindu narrative, because us e-blockers and balkan-bros who have actually been to murka and see how you """"people"""" live know the reality of the situation.
>>
>>17949108

>Wrong. The NCVS, a victim survey - not even arrest data - shows that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of all crime. Even white collar crime.

The biggest indicator for crime is not race, its poverty. Look it up.

>Also wrong.

Except for the part where it is 100% correct.

>No they aren't. Look at the homicide rate for West Virginia and compare it to any black-majority district or city.

I'm not sure what West Virginia has to do with anything. Homocide rates fluctuate wildly all over the U.S.. I'm talking about the undeniable trend for crime rates to skyrocket with an increase in poverty, regardless of the race of the community.

>Yeah, society made them commit crimes like violent rape and completely random, sociopathic crimes with absolutely no pecuniary motivation ("he looked at me wrong").

When you make people poor, you make people desperate, when you make people desperate, they commit crime. Any human being, regardless of race, living in a high crime, high violence area, either adapt to the level aggressiveness needed to survive in that area or they become victims.

Violence and aggressive traits are primarily programmed into people through dysfunctional upbringing and the most ripe, fertile conditions in which to raise a violent individual is, guess what, poverty. Its psychology 101.

I can tell you really really want to believe that black people just commit violent rape and completely random sociopathic crimes at higher rates than other races but there is just no data to support that.

>What are you talking about? the social "sciences" have been trotting out these excuses for black criminality for years.

If you want to talk statistics, there is absolutely no scientific evidence to even mildly suggest that black people have a biological propensity for violence greater than whites. None. No data whatsoever.
>>
>>17948934

I'm a /pol/tard and even I think this is terrible.

If you want white children date a white guy, don't sucker some poor guy into raising kids that isn't his. Do you know how terrible that would feel for him?
>>
>>17949114
Let's boil this down to its crux. You said:

>When the benefit is at the cost of other people?

But immigration is almost always, unless heavily restricted to demographically insignificant numbers, zero-sum. It's better for me if the only people allowed into Britain are a few professionals who are allowed in on temporary work visas and can be deported the moment they cause any problems. It's better for people on the outside for the system to be as permissive as possible, by contrast, so they can get in and settle as easily as possible.

So yes, you would by default disagree with a system like the one outlined above because it "at the cost of other people". No?

>If you honestly don't think slavery was horrific and shameful then you're a racist.

I am already a racist, you didn't need to throw that word around like it has meaning, least of all here. Anyway, no, slavery wasn't horrific since the absence of slavery is more of an aberration in historical terms than the existence of a slave system - "horrific" by definition means something beyond the norm, and slavery has been the norm for most of the past 13,000 years of human civilization, from the Sumerians onwards, and even most of prehistory, if Amerindian history is to be believed.

>How can we possibly see eye to eye when you just keep making shit up that I never said and telling me what I think before I actually tell you?

Tyrone, I'm not some "PoC ally" who is here to listen to you "educate me" like some sort of Morgan Freeman numinous negro character. Fuck off back to tumblr where you'll find a more willing audience.
>>
>>17949114
>at the cost of other people>>17949124
>I'm a /pol/tard and even I think this is terrible.

Falseflagging much.
>>
What is wrong with white Guy's op? Just curious as a white guy why white goes go interracial.
>>
>>17949124
>The biggest indicator for crime is not race, its poverty. Look it up.
>Except for the part where it is 100% correct.

Did you even look at the image plotting violent crime rates versus the factors of poverty and the versus the racial demography of a place?

>I'm not sure what West Virginia has to do with anything.

WV is an overwhelmingly white state with a huge opiate problem and massive structural unemployment among former blue collar workers in primary and secondary industries. They also have one of the lowest homicide rates in the country.

>Violence and aggressive traits are primarily programmed into people through dysfunctional upbringing and the most ripe, fertile conditions in which to raise a violent individual is, guess what, poverty. Its psychology 101.

All wrong. Aggressive traits are determined by your ability to regulate stress, your ability to regulate stress is dependent on your baseline cortisol levels and your cortisol -response- levels (cortisol spikes in all humans as a response to perceived threats and stressful situations). Cortisol in turn is synthesized by an androgen receptor gene/allele which has already been identified.

So yes, your ability to deal with stressful situations/regulate stress and in turn your aggressiveness hinges on biological traits as well as environmental ones.

>>17949114
>When the benefit is at the cost of other people?

What about the state of Israel? Or Saudi Arabia? Or Taiwan? Or Malaysia? Or Liberia? These are all states founded explicitly or implicitly to benefit one racial/ethnoreligious group - do you believe in dismembering them too?
>>
lmao'ing at that shit skin with the white whore mother getting BTFO'd by the slav.
>>
>>17949044
>ape dad marries white woman
>loves the women but hates the men
>breeds more apes

>>17949123
Find me a single white majority community with a violent crime rate equal to that of Chimpcago.
>>
>>17949123
>Look it up.

What do niggers mean by this? They always say it.

>'[naked assertion]'
>Question naked assertion
>'LOOK IT UP! I AINT HERE TO EDUCATE U FOO!'
>>
Is thia nigger complaining a civilization created by the white society is benefitting the white society "at the cost of other people" while his people are living off the society itself on all levels?
Fuck even africa has been pretty much 100% dependand from the west until they thought the chinese were a better host to leech off.

How about you all fuck off and build your own civilization then?
>>
>>17949150
Exactly. If his dad was so conscious of his blackness and wanted to pass it down, why did he marry a white woman?

Why are non-white men such hypocritical cunts about this? They want to posture at being proud of who they are to the point of what basically amounts to outright race nationalism but they'll give their left nut for one of our women. And then we wonder why BM/WF kids are the most likely to come from broken homes/be dysfunctional.
>>
>>17948934
Don't worry about it, we don't want you back.

- Sincerely,
all white guys
>>
File: valle.jpg (182KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
valle.jpg
182KB, 600x374px
This is the moment a lot of rational people reach.. I don't really think it's out of racism.. but out of seriousness for life, and what life actually means. Some say they inherited perspective from their mixed genes, others say they inherited peace of mind essentially for being one race versus a mix of two or more.

I've reached this conclusion before in a different light. I'm Cuban (Spanish/Italian) and recently I wanted to marry a Native American girl. Some of her family speaks Spanish, so in a way it wouldn't be so strange.

But here's the thing.. she wouldn't marry me unless I moved in with her family. Now I don't hate her family, but it made me feel like a white dot surrounded by red ones for a moment, in a trivial way. Beside the fact that there is no intimacy, I'd have to share a home with an entirely different family. With different customs; though frankly, not very different at all, just visually. I respect her, so it wouldn't be a deal breaker in terms of family, just intimacy.

I dunno if she just did me a favor..in some respect..and yet..in a completely different light, did me a disservice by not realizing the urgency of my wanting to marry her already...

A part of me always felt I should marry a hispanic girl or Iberian girl, just someone who resembles me. Whoever it is though, God made that person... and God didn't make a mistake, he made a decision.. and if that person loves me, THEY made a decision. I would still marry a hispanic girl, and in fact FAVOR that union ..that chemistry. But I generally don't identify with them on an intellectual level, sadly.

I spoke to my mother in seriousness about her being my wife. In the end she (the Native girl) still loves me, but not enough to separate from her family and live with me. That decision really sheds light on this subject I feel. Family has value, race has importance... in a peace of mind context.. what our children inherit are stories ultimately.. they are innocent of our decision making...
>>
>>17949186
If you're Spanish/Italian, marry another Southern European. Not some Pocahontas.

I like your post though, it's mature and reasonable and lacks the reflexive outrage/shrieking liberalism replies to this sort of topic tend to have.
>>
>>17949186
Educate yourself before sharing your views.
>>
File: IMG_0274.png (138KB, 349x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0274.png
138KB, 349x415px
Holy shit I love it when /adv/ gets the big /pol/ cock. I wish it would happen more often. And this is coming from a dirty civic nationalist libertarian.
>>
>>17949188
I'm Christian, she's Christian. It's a different perspective is all. More than anything I'd want my children to have a good mother.. she would make an amazing mother. I just want a woman in my life I can truly call a woman..
>>
Yeah you should definitely break up with him.

Kids are a pretty big deal and if you would have a problem with them not being 100% your skin colour you should not have kids that aren't 100% your skin colour.

Even if you act nice kids will notice if you dislike them and it'll fuck them up.

The problem of finding a white partner at this age is kind of on you.

You knew what you wanted and made the choice to stay with him knowing you wouldn't want his babies. You still want babies so this relationship wasn't going to work out fine anyways.
Break it off now the sooner the better because the more time you take to do it the older you get.

Just be honest with him so he won't get some mental illness over his longtime gf breaking up with him for no reason at all.

It's a shitty situation but you really brought this upon yourself since you had all this information that is vital and didn't share it with him once. You do not want to have his babies, this is shit you should have told him straight up after you guys finished the 1 year hurdle so that he knows where he is at because maybe he wants to have kids of his own and since he cannot have them with you he might have wanted to break up with you to pursue a relationship with someone who wants his babies.
>>
>>17949070
Back to /pol/ you go, supremacist
>>
>>17949099
You are too good for 4chan. Ignore these morons
>>
>>17949230
>>17949233
Sigh, get out. :^)
>>
ITT:
>I'm racist and the OP is racist so that means everyone else is just secretly racist too
>>
>>17949266
>secretly
>>
>>17949266
More like
>/pol/tard makes thread pretending to be a white female with a non white boyfriend and proceeds to post as another persona to racebait, then nobody takes the racebaiting and he goes full shitposting mode trying to get a rise out of people only getting butthurt himself
I fell for it too and responded seriously so good on you OP, although I did not read the entire thread before posting.
>>
>>17949233
Too good for what? He's just verbatim reciting a nice sounding spiel about wanting to "move forward" and "talk about things" laden with meaningless postmodern buzzwords when in reality what he means is he wants you to accept what he is saying as axiomatically true and then proceed from there.

Do you also think Obama was a "great orator"?
>>
>>17949266
Yes. The whole world is United against Racism. Especially gulf arabs, Indians and Chinese.
>>
>>17949332
Get that hand off your own dick Josh stroking it too much will make it fall off.
>>
>>17949347
>Josh

Wut?
>>
>>17949338
>That reading comprehension
>>
>>17949362
Anti racists are a global minority senpai. That's the point.
>>
>>17949123
>The biggest indicator for crime is not race, its poverty. Look it up.
He literally posted the source with the relevant correlations. In case you can't read graphs, the correlation closest to 1 denotes the strongest indicator, whereas the correlation closest to 0 denotes the weakest indicator. Race is the strongest indicator for crime. Your opinion won't change this, but some studies you could post here might sway some minds.
>>
>>17949332
>Do you also think Obama was a "great orator"?
Yes.
>>
>>17949375
Not that anon, but I'm honestly curious which of his speeches do you think was the most powerful, and what's your favorite quote from him?
>>
>>17949375
Kek. Niggers need to study rhetoric and oratory like people used to before the educational system got cucked
>>
>>17949189
Didn't intent to write with formal structure. Just writing as I went.
>>
File: 1432005011709.png (90KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1432005011709.png
90KB, 320x238px
>>17949123
>anon posts source and explains his point
>"nah you're wrong, I'm right, look it up"
>>
>>17949383
Probably his 2004 speech, the one that made him a star. For quotes, I dunno. I like him most during interviews. I want to study his interview with Marc Maron to see how he comes across as so at ease and charismatic.
>>
What's the guy's race? I'm assuming black because that's most common. You should just have some mixed kids tbqh
>>
>>17949044
>Being a black male is a very polarizing thing in America today
No it isn't.
>>
Woah. OP here. I should just delete this thread to be honest.

And he's Asian, not Black.
>>
>>17948934
Terrible, if you wanted to cuck him you should let him know up front. If my woman wanted another man's baby, I'd drop her so quick
>>
File: 1pQ5vUm.jpg (23KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1pQ5vUm.jpg
23KB, 403x403px
>>17948934
Go back to /pol/ you fucking troll.
>>
Swirl baby just blew you guys the fuck out, also lets stop pretending you're not all a bunch of pasty sheltered pussies, all cowering in your little internet safe space
>>
>>17949676
I cringed hard at this nagger.
>>
>>17949724
That was my first post, it's not like I'm wrong. This entire site is full of pussies who are big men with a keyboard and I'm no nigger
Place is full of lonely awkward unattractive teens
Wish there was some sort of gathering, I'd like to see how tough posters on this site really are
>>
>>17948943
>Can I actually find a decent white boyfriend at my age?
no, but you can find a white one.
>>
>>17948994
nigger dads bail asap, duh
>>17948987
you're not american lel
>>
>>17949731
Kill yourself non white ape. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>17949735
If he's not then I doubt you are, go back to europe
>>
>>17949741
nah i'm 100% american as the founders intended. got that sweet sweet WASP genetics bruh

go rim a kikes asshole
>>
>>17949748
aka european so not united statesian, GOTCHA
>>
>>17949756
>Implying the founders intended Murka to be a raceless proposition nation

Mate.

>>17949731
Who are you trying to intimidate exactly?
>>
>>17949099
>That's statistically incorrect. The biggest indicator for crime is not race, its poverty. Poor people commit more crimes. The crime rates for both blacks and whites are nearly identical in income brackets above poverty.

You realize you're on 4chan and most idiot anons won't listen to you?

The elites have succeeded it getting the underclasses to resent each other so that they never escape their positions.
>>
>>17949763
>intimidate
Stating facts is intimidation? What kind of pussy even thinks that one can be intimidated online?
Oh, right a typical 4chan pussy
>>
>>17949756
nah, family's been in the states since before it was founded
go google 'posterity'
>>
>>17949780
sup beaner
>>
>>17949771
>The crime rates for both blacks and whites are nearly identical in income brackets above poverty.
That's literally not true, and doesn't even paint a complete picture.

>income brackets above poverty.
>>>>>>>>>income brackets above poverty.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ignoring the massive crimes poor blacks commit far FAR in excess of poor whites

you just went full jew
>>
>>17949108
>let's split up by towns and put it on a grpah and see if it makes blacks look bad
>no?
>let's do it by counties
>still no?
>by states?
>oh, it does?
>OMG LIBKEKS BTFO LOOK AT THIS GRAPH STOP DENYING LOGIC
Post an actual real study pls
>>
>>17949771
>the elites support white nationalism

Yeah. Not like the corporate world is about as pro mass immigration as it gets derp.
>>
>>17949778
Who exactly is intimidated by brown manlets or chinks again?
>>
>>17949132
Bump
>>
>>17948934

Get him into femdom and bdsm, then lock him up in a chastity cage and fuck his ass with a strap-on, let him get more and more into it. Then one day, when he has become submissive enough you cuck him by having him watch as you get fuck by the great white cock! Then raise your white children!

Or, you'll have to let him go. If you want white children you have to break up, children is way bigger than who you marry. Some people aren't even married for three years, children is for life. I feel you man, I want a son with blue eyes, I have brown eyes, but my father has blue eyes, meaning I have the gene for blue eyes within me. So if I get a woman with blue eyes I can have a beautiful white baby, with beautiful blue eyes and beautiful blond hair.

This is BIG. Your kid is gonna take up all of your thoughts for the rest of your life. Go white, make the baby come out allright!
>>
>>17948934
Lose weight ya fat coalburning cunt. You really don't deserve a white guy.
>>
Just posting to say you sound like an awful person.
>>
>>17948943
Oh yeah! There's a booming market of successful, stable, mentally healthy white men tripping over themselves to be some coalburner's meal ticket.

I wish I was joking. Seriously though OP, until you hit the wall, you're fine.

White women tend to start aging like milk without warning some time between 30 and 35, so might want to move fast.

>>17948942
This.

>>17948970
>Your boyfriend or your white children and your father not dying inside every time he looks at you
Ftfy
>>
>>17949070
>But ultimately what you want is for white people to become minorities everywhere, and as a white european person I'm just not cool with that dude. We're never going to be ok with this.
This, 100%. Pretty much entirely why Trump got elected.

FFS look how much damage control the media is trying to pull re: The Chicago kidnapping.
>>
>>17950185
BLEACHED
>>
>>17950216
>White women tend to start aging like milk without warning some time between 30 and 35, so might want to move fast.

It's 25. 25 is the wall.
>>
>>17950216
Fuck you im a successful white male and I sure as hell won't be some coal burners meal ticket. I've ruled white women out for dating because of the coal burning. I don't want kids though otherwise I'd want white ones.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.