[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to China in a month. What can I expect? I'm especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: gifmad.jpg (15KB, 179x178px) Image search: [Google]
gifmad.jpg
15KB, 179x178px
Moving to China in a month. What can I expect?

I'm especially interested in the dating scene, as my parents will want me to have a new gf as soon as possible. I hear they kill all Chinese women at birth - Not good!
>>
>>17948871
Alot of ugly bitches that are so ugly you'll want to chop off your dick. Ching chong~
>>
Whereabouts are you going?

I've heard from alot of people that white guys can easily get laid there, esp. in the big cities. My own experience in a "small" city was only very little like that, and the vast majority of chicks had boyfriends/husbands.

You'll find life in that and all other aspects waaaay easier if you can speak some Chinese btw.
>>
>>17948965
Guiling, Guangxi
>>
>I hear they kill all Chinese women at birth - Not good!

How could they possibly have such huge numbers if this is the case?

From what I can understand, I'm unsure whether or not China is the dating paradise you want it to be. I'm pretty sure there's a decent amount of xenophobes that wouldn't want to date foreigners. If this is a temporary move, I would be even more skeptical since the extended family is quite important in the Chinese culture and I feel a girl wouldn't want to leave her family behind for a dude. Also, I'd hope you speak Chinese well, because I'm afraid language barriers could spell for disaster.

Otherwise, I don't see any problems.
>>
>>17948871
Expect to see a lot of dogs being mistreated. Those filthy gooks have no souls and are terrible people.
>>
>>17948986
It's a permanent move. I'm taking my Chinese-speaking friend, but we fear they will not trust him because he's black.
>>
>>17948871
If you're white, expect a lot of random Asians to randomly come up to you asking for free English lessons. Tell them to either fuck off or reply back in German or French. That usually puts them off. Also, a shit ton of pollution in Beijing, I do mean a shit ton. Sometimes clears up when there's wind.
>>
>>17949011
A permanent move with a friend? That's rather odd.

But yeah, I'd suggest you learn the language instead of having your friend be an interpreter. Also, like i said before, that xenophobia can hurt your chances. I'm unsure of the different regions in China but I imagine there are varying amounts of foreign acceptance (iirc the places where China borders Russia love westerners). Anywhere with a lot of international activity like tourism or shipping will probably have a more friendly atmosphere to foreigners.
>>
>>17949022

Further to this, if you have hairy arms, expect alot of random Asians to randomly feel your arm hair.

I've never thought of a reasonable response to this, if such a thing even exists.
>>
>>17949022

Unless you're busy, I don't see any problem with humouring them, though I'd watch for pickpocketing.

>>17949034

Weird
>>
>>17948871

Disgusting smells, people openly burping, spitting and shitting even in a dense crowd on top of the Great Wall.
>>
>>17949293
I thought that stuff only happened in India.
>>
>>17949034
>reasonable response

Wear long sleeves, like any gentleman should do anyway?
>>
>>17949700

Oh certainly not. And 2 people I know who also went there said it was the thing that surprised them the most.

They even have holes in little children's shorts so they can shit in the gutter.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-crotch_pants
>>
>>17949032

They are doing illegal stuff. Probably smuggling. Guarantee.
>>
>>17948907

yeah and the pretty chinks are in so demand op you'd better have a shit ton of $$ or forget it
>>
File: 1479037600346.gif (301KB, 270x271px) Image search: [Google]
1479037600346.gif
301KB, 270x271px
Lived in china for a year.

You can expect internet censorship, and a growing general dislike for westerners among the general population due to HEAVY amounts of propaganda that the government is gradually ramping up on as time goes by.

Seriously, out of all the asian countries I've lived in for work, china was the worst by far.
>>
>>17950026
Wanted to confirm what this anon has said. I was only there for 4 months, and it was fairly unpleasant.

The propaganda is real, and easily noticeable as a westerner. Also don't expect to date a chinese girl, unless you intend to marry her, because that is what dating is in china. You date to marry, thats it.

So if you break up with a girl you're dating, expect them to go fucking nuts and try to ruin your life. Many western men have ended up in prison for months on end, because the girl they were dating got upset and made false accusations. If you go to china, every westerner you meet will know someone that has gone through that. Its crazy.
>>
>>17950072
Shit, that scary.

So nobody dates at all? I have a friend from Egypt who says that's what it's like at home.
>>
In addition to what everyone else has said, get hype for the one of most materialistic societies around. Brands and appearance are everything in china, especially since most of them were rice farming peasants a few decades ago.

Source: know Chinese people, work for Chinese people, had a Chinese girlfriend.
>>
>>17950383
Not OP. I've been wanting to ask out this Chinese girl I know. She's only lived in the US for a few months, and her English is limited.

Is this going to work? The thread has me worried.
>>
>>17950574
Totally can! The nail in the coffin for me was that although that girlfriend was hella sweet, smart, and beautiful, she'd done nothing but study for the last 22 years and had no hobbies outside of the occasional photoshoot, shopping, or trying new food. One might say her main hobby, when she had free time, was being bored.

The language barrier is no big deal as long as they know enough English to get by. It helps if you're interested in her language enough to try to learn it a tiny bit, although Chinese is a real bitch of a language. She'll improve the more you spend time with her. Be willing to help her out with the trickier parts of English like native pronunciation, because she probably learned English by repetition from a Chinese speaker in a class of 60.
>>
>>17950574
Protip: the best part about foreign girlfriends is that if they're struggling to think of the word they want to use, you can just kiss them and say it was on the tip of their tongue before suggesting the word.

Gets 'em every time.
>>
File: overlyhappylego.png (259KB, 449x332px) Image search: [Google]
overlyhappylego.png
259KB, 449x332px
>>17950601
>>17950624
Okay.

See, I like this girl because she shares my love of Pokemon and stuffed animals. I want to get to know her, but I don't know how.
>>
>>17949004
Yeah because mistreating cows, chickens, pigs is ok or whatever right?
>>
>>17950805
Just be straight up with her. Forwardness goes a long way.
>>
>>17948986
>How could they possibly have such huge numbers if this is the case?
one child policy was a move specifically to try and stop the huge numbers
the house hold can only have 1 child and fathers want their name to continue so a lot of female babies are killed
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy

> It was introduced in 1979 and began to be formally phased out in 2015. The policy allowed many exceptions and ethnic minorities were exempt. In 2007, 36% of China's population was subject to a strict one-child restriction, with an additional 53% being allowed to have a second child if the first child was a girl.

so there would be more men than girls around for 37 year old's and under
I bet the Chinese prostitutes are making a lot of money
>>
>>17951190
Okay. I'll try.

But she's very cute, and I don't know how to deal.
>>
>>17950813
>Animals bred with the sole purpose of feeding people
>Domesticated animal bred to be human companion
Gee, no difference at all there. Besides, cows, chickens and pigs aren't "mistreated" before they're slaughtered. Chinks boil dogs alive, and force feed them to fatten them up before beating them to death with a blunt object to tenderize their meat.
>>
>>17948871
>Moving to China in a month. What can I expect?
Shit. Horrible place to live. Ugly girls.

Good luck.
>>
>>17949987
>pretty
>in demand
>chink

Holyshit what kind of trash have you been paying for. Loser!
>>
>>17948871
Place is full of Chinese people holy shit.
>>
China sucks dick
>in the next 20 years China will come to direct swords with the West and Russia
>or collapse in on its own ass after Trump installs tariffs and declares it a currency manipulator
>Hate westerners except in the north
>Ugly women
>Hate blacks in all parts (this isn't a bad thing because of the crime vector)
>have pretty much zero empathy because of population size, they're pretty much the first culture to atomize into economic units
>>17949011
>but we fear they will not trust him because he's black.
More like they'll be fucking terrified and hate him
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.