[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burdened with terrible knowledge.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ua0VmNw.jpg (73KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
ua0VmNw.jpg
73KB, 640x920px
When I was a HS freshman, a junior took me under his wing and we've been brother's since. Its now 8 years later and we're roommates with his fiance of 5 years and his college best friend. We share a 4 bed room apartment. Before we all became roommates, we'll call her A, cheated on him with one of my very close HS friends at a party they threw in their apartment. That was a couple years ago. It went on for awhile but none of us knew. Until summer '16 she finally fessed up to him, we'll call him D, and my buddy, we'll call him T, told me. A's story to D was that it was a very intense make out but that's it, T' s story was much much more detailed and had quite the timeline. At least a year long. (We're all in college and D works in our school's town, she works summers back home.) We all thought he was making it out to be more than it was cause he tends to exaggerate a lot. D forgave her on the grounds that she never speak to him again. Things have been better for them, or so we thought. She gave him an ultimatum, couple's counseling or in 3 months it's over. At 1:30 pm yesterday T sent me a screen cap of older conversations from A to him admitting that they did waaaayyyyyy more than an intense make out.

What do? Do I confront her and make her tell him or do I go straght to him bro style?

Pic is reference to her.
>>
Uh if he's friends with your other friend then it's a tight squeeze, could try to get him to fess up to the boyfriend if so... Or confront the girl and force her to fess up saying you'll do it anyway with proof if she doesn't. Bro route is usually what I'd take but things can be tricky when you can be affected too somehow
>>
>>17948885
D and T have never been really friendly toward each other and since she lied/fessed up the first time any kind of communication between them is impossible now. But the proof of her lies does shift the power more to where I could make sure he knows the whole truth. I'm just not sure how he'd react to the news. He's never been a very physical guy but if he were to react that way, he's twice my size and I'd be pretty useless at stopping him.
>>
>>17948902
It's his decision to do whatever with the information, but you're just the one doing him a deed. I'd rather beat the shit out of a friend who'd keep something like that from me, and if I got that information for a friend I'd tell them in a heartbeat. I've broken up relationships because of shit like this and I don't give a single fuck, people have looked down on me for "spilling the beans" but it's just not right. I wouldn't want to be in that situation. But that's just me
>>
>>17948868

>What do? Do I confront her and make her tell him or do I go straght to him bro style?

This sounds like a really shitty, complicated situation that you should stay out of. Let them go to counseling and work their shit out.
>>
>>17948930
She's a dumb cunt for suggesting couple counseling when she's the one at fault and still lied, who the fuck even goes to couple counseling?
>>
>>17948868
Proxy up, anon email account, mail het and blackmail her, forcing her to tell him herself?

Lulz?

(I would tell my friend)
>>
>>17948939

Sounds like a big heaping spoonful of not your fucking problem.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.