[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to move on from being ghosted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Phantom_(Hassle_in_the_Castle).png (890KB, 1436x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom_(Hassle_in_the_Castle).png
890KB, 1436x1080px
Being ghosted by this chick I really liked- I know for a fact I did absolutely nothing wrong she's either dead or one of those random manic pixie types. Its bothering me a bit because I really liked her initially
>>
Bemp
>>
>>17948227
I always ask myself
>can I really like someone who doesn't like me?

The answer is clearly no, then i'm able to start letting go. Meeting another girl speeds things up quite a bit.
>>
>>17948263
This is how I usually think, its just that the last conversation we had went really well, she was really nice and affectionate and called me stuff like "sweetie" it'd be a complete 180 out of nowhere if she suddenly didn't like me
>>
>>17948274
I flirt with girls i'm not really that into just to keep them interested, but i'd bail in a second if a better option came up. And guess what, I learned this atrocious behavior from women. Sorry, dude.
>>
>>17948284
Oh shit I never thought about this, that actually makes me less upset cus at least there'd be an explanation. I'm not bothered if she jumps on someone else because I'm also a serial flirt but I genuinely liked this one. An explanation is all I need but that probably makes the most sense
>>
Wimen aint nuthin but beaches and shores.
Sorry senpai but she is no special snowflake. In fact, good riddance. You will find better.
>>
Girls do this shit all the time. Nothing you could have done. Move on. It happens to all guys.

If she likes you, she will unghost you one day. It's rare, but it does happen.
>>
>>17948701
If she's desperate...and single...with kids...and old...with menopause...
>>
>>17948227
You sure you didn't do anything wrong? Am girl and usually I ghost people right away if they suddenly start trying to get me to send nudes and shit. Maybe you were starting to become a bit serious? I know a lot of other girls who get freaked out by that and distance themselves. If you evaluated everything and still can say you didn't do anything wrong, then the problem is just on her side. Nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>17948706
Don't try to apply logic to girls. I was ghosted by a girl a few months ago. And out of nowhere she unghosted me last week. She had life situations etc whatever excuses. Well I don't care, I'm going to tap dat ass.
>>
>>17948726
Get ready to be ghosted again soon after. ;)
>>
>>17948716
Not OP but I'm pretty sure he didn't. You are a typical example of a shallow, stupid, scared girl. You are trying to justify your behavior by making things up about guys in order to avoid the truth. Anything to avoid admitting that girls do, in fact, do this all the time for no reason, and it's the girl's fault.
>>
>>17948728
As long as I get to enjoy dem titties and dat ass before I don't care.
>>
>>17948731
Your assumptions are obviously very correct and you're not reflecting your own experiences on me, surely. I am a shallow, stupid, scared girl because all I want is to find someone that doesn't just want me for sex. I don't feel any disappointment when I dedicate myself to someone and all they ever thought of me as was someone to score nudes from. Me ending contact with someone and not exposing myself like an easy faggot makes me the one in the wrong. Thank you anon, I was utterly blind to my actions.
>>
>>17948227
"I did nothing wrong"

Sometimes not doing something that she wanted you to do/be is enough for her to ghost you.
Like maybe she would have been in to you if you were a little less available, or maybe she would have been more in to you if you were a musician, or maybe she felt that you weren't moving things quickly enough.

You can't really get inside her head but for some reason, the way you two interacted was not attractive to her even if you did everything you could to be considerate and give her what she wanted.

Sorry mate.
>>
File: the proff.png (203KB, 438x437px) Image search: [Google]
the proff.png
203KB, 438x437px
>>17948766
Anon I appreciate your sense of humour.
>>
>>17948766
How many guys have tried to get nudes? And how many did nothing of the sort but you ghosted anyway because tee hee you're a stupid shallow scared girl? I'm pretty sure you encountered a creep or two at most and then are projecting all guys to be like that.
>>
>>17948788
Listen anon, I get that your head is shoved so far up your ass over the lack of sex so you resort to self-fucking, but let's take a moment to stop the shit from spewing out. I mean, I can tell you everything, officer! But you'd still want to arrest me over false crimes because muh faggot patrol. Feels bad, here I was thinking we could be friends.
>>
OP here, thanks for all your input, I decided I'll give her one last call on Friday and if that falls through then I'll move on no problem
>>
>>17948716
Nah I didn't ask for nudes, like I said I really liked this one and didn't pull out any fuccboi shit
>>
Or do you guys think I shouldn't call her on Friday?
>>
My "boyfriend" and I are on a break. But he's ghosting me. I'm not really phased since he's done this before. Don't be beta just move on and once you finally do they'll be back. At least that's how it is for me.
>>
>>17950129
word, alright no call then
>>
>>17948788
Literally this is what the majority of men are doing in here wtf? You don't think men ghost too? It's called socializing. When one doesn't work out you move onto the next. It's like arguing with a wall with you anons.
>>
>>17950129
>break
>>
>>17950129
Hm. Now I wish I hadn't sent a scathing text to the last guy who I was dating after he ghosted me for someone else. Now he'll never come crawling back and I'll never be able to hurt him the way he hurt me. :(
>>
>>17948766
I giggled.

Still--and I hope this doesn't come across as judgemental--do you at least bother to tell the guys you're not interested anymore before trying to ghost? I get ghosting someone who won't take any explicit form of rejection, but ghosting out of the blue with no forewarning just makes the target feel shitty and doesn't give them any idea of where they went wrong or where to improve. These guys might just be super self-unaware and have no idea that they're being dickish.

I got ghosted by a guy (am a dude myself, if it matters) who had given me every indication he was into me until one day he stopped answering my texts or opening my snaps and I still have no idea what went wrong. I keep replaying our last few conversations in my head to figure out what I missed or what I said or did and when he lost interest, and it's killing me.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.