[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Born To Feel.jpg (40KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
Born To Feel.jpg
40KB, 500x632px
>tfw have some asian genes a few generations back
>don't have the most masculine genes because of the mix (still blue eyed, blondeish)
>live in a western country
>white girls don't find me attractive
>fml
>>
Yes, it's definitely those genes holding you back
>>
I thought white women were called every mans whore, because they will literally fuck any race of men?
>>
>>17947328
Not asians desu
>>
>>17947328
White girls only go for blacks and middle easterns.
>>
>>17947333
Oh Im the guy that you are replying to. Im white and live in USA. I see white girls going interracial a lot. Im pretty turned off from them myself and since Im good looking they annoy the shit out of me. I wish they would leave me alone.

maybe its not your race, you're just ugly?
>>
>>17947344
Well yeah, have you seen asian/white guys? We're disgusting
>>
>>17947342
I see that a lot, that's why I dont like white girls lol.
>>17947353
yeah I have. Race mixing with asian and white is hit or miss usually.
>>
>>17947358
The only thing that saves me is that I'm around 90% white
>>
>>17947358
Also, why are you giving up Stacy to Jamal and Ahmed?
>>
>>17947374
I have a relative who is about 50ish, she did not know until a year or so ago she was part asian.
>>17947380
Giving up? White girls go interracial i don't want that shit back. Best to avoid them altogether. They need Jamal and Ahmed, they aren't looking for a pale skinned upper middle class white male.

Shit I don't plan on having kids, so I figure Ill find a STEM asian or indian girl when I start working and wife them. Then we can just lavish ourselves, because $$$. If I can't do that, then I just lavish myself.
>>
>>17947391
So are you telling me to go for asians?
>>
>>17947411
I plan on since Im white, pale skin and brown hair. Asian girls find me attractive and I think they are too. I think they value education and upbringing more too. So I went to private school and Im about to finish a STEM degree, thats bonus points with asian girls. Indian girls love that shit too, so when they tell their family they arent dating an indian guy they can say but he is smart and has a good job.

I personally avoid white girls, I just chalk it up to I dont have what they are looking for. Im a well spoken, educated white male and my dick is only 6.5" lol. So I know when Im 30 and a white girl is hitting on me it's for my $.
>>
>>17947420
You seem to be living in some kind of fantasy. Asians girls are the same as white girls. Don't know any indian ones so I can't tell.
>>
>>17947427
So you are telling me Asian girls fuck black guys too ?
>>
>>17947430
Offcourse they do.
>>
>>17947453
Well time to cross them off my list as potential partners.

I think i may end up alone thanks white skin.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.