[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex No Contact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 14-oebszu7.jpg (47KB, 573x720px) Image search: [Google]
14-oebszu7.jpg
47KB, 573x720px
I'm trying to write an ex of mine off. We broke up a few months ago after dating for four years. I've been doing no contact for over two months now. Last contact was positive. She basically said she needs time, I said it'd be nice to see you sometime in the future, take care.

She was in a rebound relationship that ended shortly after I went no contact. I never begged or pleaded with her during the breakup, we just had casual contact talking about our day a few times, then I asked her to meet up. She agreed but canceled at the last minute, so I walked away and went no contact.

The thing is I'm trying really hard to write her off and change my mindset to view her as just another person, remove my hopes of working things out in the future. But I can't. I unfollowed her on twitter, don't look at her social media, but I find myself thinking about her daily.

I've had two girlfriends since the breakup, and lots of hookups. Still can't get her out of my head.

Should I stick with no contact even though it's not really working? Should I reach out to her and ask if she wants to meet up for a coffee? What do I have to lose, right..?

Any input would be appreciated. I didn't text her on her birthday which was a few days ago, if that matters.
>>
I know that feel, so 4 years huh? It could take a few years to grow numb to it. You'll never be 100% over it, but you're dating so that helps tremendously. I'd say be impartial to it, if it happens that she's back in your life fine, but if not so what?
The point is she has no power over you, you're free as it stands.
>>
Just stop dude. You aren't actually doing no contact. What your're doing is taking a break from contact, but you still have it in your head that you will talk again some day and you keep holding on to that and obsessing over it. You need to cut her out of your life and let go of ever talking to her again. There is no reason to talk to her again. Delete her off your phone, no FB, no social media, no talking about your day ever again.

Your relationship didn't work, time to find a new one and be happy. This girl isn't a super special snowflake that only comes around once in a life time. There are plenty of people you can be happy with, so it's time to let this one go.
>>
>>17947158
meant to say "you're not actually doing no contact"
>>
Is that her?
>>
>>17947158

I know exactly what you mean. We haven't had any contact whatsoever since late October.

The thing is I have gone on so many dates I can't remember most of them, I fucked 12 Tinderellas, and I had two great girlfriends for a short while that ended on good terms.

I think I might just be going through a bad day. I have days where I couldn't care less about her, and days where a voice in my head keeps saying "contact her, what do you have to lose? If you still have feelings for her, go get her. It's been two months and she hasn't contacted you, the time is ripe."

You're entirely right that I hold the belief that we're going to talk again and see each other. How do I fix that? I already deleted her number and everything, I've actually done a great job of no contact. No Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, or Birthday text. Literally zero contact since late October.

If it helps I'm 23. I don't meet many new girls because I basically just go to work, come home, hang out with friends, etc. Same people every day. I'm not sure how to meet new girls when my days are so monotonous. I'm not sad about them being monotonous, I'm earning great money and saving a lot.
>>
Just jacked off a few hours ago and I feel way better.

Realized I still follow her on instagram. Just unfollowed. Made sure I was not following her on twitter, noticed she is tweeting a lot of stuff about me. Weird, man. It's been two months.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.